forum

What is your favorite animu?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Valentiino

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Still Higurashi due to story.

Umineko as well; though the art level has degraded a bit.

I'd wish Higanbana to join the anime ranks. The previous work of Ryukishi-san was great. Higanbana's manga is quite good as well.
But the Umineko anime hasn't even ended yet.
The Ribbon Red

Valentiino wrote:

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Still Higurashi due to story.

Umineko as well; though the art level has degraded a bit.

I'd wish Higanbana to join the anime ranks. The previous work of Ryukishi-san was great. Higanbana's manga is quite good as well.
But the Umineko anime hasn't even ended yet.
Will it ever end? I mean, considering the low-cost budget and all.

Just look at the animation and how the story progresses. They were trying to sum it all up into 26 episodes by skipping several noteworthy events. If you ask me, I don't think it will ever end. (That is, in anime. Don't expect Chiru to come.)
Valentiino
ikr, they left half of the whole umineko halfway.

But considering that, I don't think we shall see Higanbana as an anime quite soon (or ever)
The Ribbon Red

Valentiino wrote:

But considering that, I don't think we shall see Higanbana as an anime quite soon (or ever)
Like I said:

"I wish Higanbana to join the anime ranks."

Notice the "wish" word on the sentence. It's a mere fan's dream. :P
Valentiino

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Valentiino wrote:

Like I said:

"I wish Higanbana to join the anime ranks."

Notice the "wish" word on the sentence. It's a mere fan's dream. :P
But dreaming forever is sad :(
The Ribbon Red

Valentiino wrote:

Do we have a choice?

It's not like all of Ryukishi-sama's fans can afford to pay some big-time studio to animate Higanbana at an instant... :(
DeScarlett

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Valentiino wrote:

Do we have a choice?

It's not like all of Ryukishi-sama's fans can afford to pay some big-time studio to animate Higanbana at an instant... :(
nicely said

but, i believe the fan would love to see Higanbana animu
Chankles
I still got a lot to watch ^^; but so far I'm gonna go w/ Mirai Nikki and Steins;Gate
Cowtao
This question sucks as there is really no favorite anime out there in the anime world because there is so much Animu, but I can list it down to two.

Cowboy Bebop - Great action. likable characters, and beautifully designed though it may be a tad bit outdated. It also blended the action with comedy perfectly with characters like Faye Valentine. Recently finished a few days ago and this is probably going to stand as my favorite action anime.

Azumanga Daioh - Everything about every episode is funny. This was done in earlier years before Lucky Star, Nichijou, or Toradora. It got a head start and all the characters are likable. The teachers, Chiyo-Chan, Osaka, Sakaki, Yomi, the works. It has a a great variety in comedy from the sexual perverted Kimura to the odd but funniest of all Osaka. Its an anime anyone can watch and enjoy all the way through. Best slice-of-life i've seen, plain and simple.
Accelerator-kun

Cowtao wrote:

This question sucks as there is really no favorite anime out there in the anime world because there is so much Animu, but I can list it down to two.
You always have an anime that you feel strongly bonded with.
Cowtao

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Cowtao wrote:

You always have an anime that you feel strongly bonded with.
True but I get that with a lot of animes out there. Lucky Star, One Piece, High School of The Dead, Ouran High School Club. There is just so many animes out there that its hard to just narrow it down to just one.

EDIT: Also i guess I should have been a little nicer the way I worded my post but I dislike questions like that. Like what is your favorite video game or food or whatever. :3
superch00b
Angel Beats, clannad and To Love Ru
<3
The Ribbon Red

DeScarlett wrote:

nicely said

but, i believe the fan would love to see Higanbana animu
I'd support Ryukishi-sama if he ever decided to animate it.

But he's too busy with Rose Guns Days. :(
Rumerjose
Angel Beats!
Rumerjose
But also I love Clannad and Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi
Genkishi
Hyouka and Mirai Nikki
Apex_old
Let's bring this thread back.
jaye19
The first show really focused on romance that I watched was Toradora so it became my instant fave animu. Then Clannad: AS and Ano Hana destroyed me. And Steins;Gate was simply unforgettable.
loiwazf
Hajime no Ippo
Akimari_old
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica and Cardcaptor Sakura
Eita
Angel Beats and Kore wa Zombie desu ka
[Yue]

Akimari wrote:

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica and Cardcaptor Sakura
I love these animes <3 x3
Knarf

[Yue] wrote: