forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
GeeNX
Talking about supports, I remember once I played Draven+Jann vs Ez+Leona, we fucked them on early, but at lv 6, they won a fight, and then, everytime that leona destroyed me, landing every single spell perfect, her ult on my head, all perfect. Then I found ezreal alone and I destroyed him on 1vs1. Conclussion, a good support MATTERS SO MUCH
maal
the supports are the ones who choose who wins bot lane.
Stefan

maal wrote:

the supports are the ones who choose who wins bot lane.
Even if this actually naturally, yes.

Have played Mid again after a long break. Funny how I had from the six games three times a counter (Xerath/Lux in this case)
KennyGlenn
add me if you pro: Mediocre top EU
GeeNX
ugh, finally

BrokenArrow

wee, Lich Bane so gud on TF
dkun

5q
probably the funniest 5q i've ever played
Azer

dkun wrote:

5q

probably the funniest 5q i've ever played

^
Azer
that vlad lol
Kanye West
Closest ARAM match I've played so far, no towers left only nexuses. Our entire team was really squishy but I was basically invincible

Azer
ToodleNoodles
Cloud 9 can suck ma ballz, even though Hai_L9 plays osu now :]
Backfire

Dat ARAM Penta

I fucking lost my mind when it happened, it won the game for us too. There was like 150 kills in the entire match :V
Blaziken

Dis Tristana...
Uni

Naut <3
Hika
SHE IS MY NEW FAVOURITE CHAMPION
+ that yi was the only one who killed me every time i died
Fabi
God, a guy added me after a game just to tell me how cancer i am in this game and then deleted me XD. Gotta love this game hahaha.
Kanye West

Hika wrote:

just looking at the postgame screen of that gives me cancer

ad bruiser kassadin and hurricane teemo is clearly op, and so is never buying boots
erOL0liSENSei

Kanye West wrote:

Hika wrote:

ad bruiser kassadin and hurricane teemo is clearly op, and so is never buying boots
BOOTS ARE FOR THE WEAK
silmarilen

Kanye West wrote:

Hika wrote:

its not even ad bruiser, its everything on one big pile, he has gunblade aswell, damn and thats lvl 28? why dont i ever meet people like that.
Jordan
I just had my first 10 win streak in ranked matches
I'm happy
;_;
Kanye West
ap yi strong

Icyteru
because other team had solid MR, right?
Vulf
Ap yi is getting nerfed with the master yi VU/rework. :)
Cassia
at a ranked winning spree of 8 right now :)

Gotta love Playing support or top :D
Varetyr
Ok I don't give a damn about what people think anymore, from now on I'll just main Teemo.
I often changed because of stupid commentaries while selecting champions, but this is clearly my favorite champ now.

Why the heck didn't I try Nashor + Wit's End before, it's like having Tristana's Q permanently activated omg
Nofool
ap teemo does not that much damage with basical hit, better buy one more ap item instead of wit's end, like zonhya or deathfire's grap (if you want to burst only one target n_n)
Kanye West

Nofool wrote:

ap teemo does not that much damage with basical hit, better buy one more ap item instead of wit's end, like zonhya or deathfire's grap (if you want to burst only one target n_n)
if his E procs liandry's, then he should do a lot of damage, plus he had MR shred and a lot of AS. also not quite sure if his E procs rylai's
SiFly_old
decided to play some 3v3 games again. Amazing how you can just walk into a lane and kill people constantly, without them thinking, lets stop standing that much pushed. And BotRK active OP slow.

Kanye West wrote:

Nofool wrote:

if his E procs liandry's, then he should do a lot of damage, plus he had MR shred and a lot of AS. also not quite sure if his E procs rylai's
Liandry is a DoT effect that you just refresh with each auto attack, so 1 autoattack once every 3s is enough for liandry.
- O n i -
picking up grapes again is fun har :b
Iggy
52 minute game and you you didn't even buy IE?

That picture makes me want to play Graves.
Nofool

normal game too hard...
silmarilen

- O n i - wrote:

you shouldnt build a thornmail, its a stupid item.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Ap yi is getting nerfed with the master yi VU/rework. :)
He's getting a rework too huh?
Good, I hate AP Master Yi. Both playing and being against! lol.
Synchrostar

poopy support is fun
- O n i -

Igenatius wrote:

52 minute game and you you didn't even buy IE?

That picture makes me want to play Graves.
i went botrk because i assumed more would stack hp but it didn't turn out that way
ie would have been the better choice

silmarilen wrote:

- O n i - wrote:

you shouldnt build a thornmail, its a stupid item.
yi and aatrox kept rushing me in almost every team fight so it actually wasn't a bad choice for that situation either
i went from frozen mallet>GA>thornmail because i felt lost on what to build :o
Kanye West
thornmail isn't bad, it's just situational
Varetyr
Thank you guys for talking about my Teemo build.
I bought a Wit's End because I used to play with Malady, which was really godlike late game imo but since its removal I'm struggling a bit to find another good AP item.
I wouldn't take a Zhonya though. [noob mode]I just don't know when should I use its active, especially with Teemo ._.[/noob mode]
So I tried DFG...... wow that burst lmao, I love it already. I think I'll mostly use this item now :3
GeeNX

Varetyr wrote:

Thank you guys for talking about my Teemo build.
I bought a Wit's End because I used to play with Malady, which was really godlike late game imo but since its removal I'm struggling a bit to find another good AP item.
I wouldn't take a Zhonya though. [noob mode]I just don't know when should I use its active, especially with Teemo ._.[/noob mode]
So I tried DFG...... wow that burst lmao, I love it already. I think I'll mostly use this item now :3
At the laaate I would recommend zhonya+void staff instead of wits end and nashor's because its not about at/s anymore, it is about mushrooms and DELETE. You can eaaasiliy delete with 3/4 hits and you can change the rilays/liandrys for lichbane
Hika
Anyone have a recommended Fiora and Lux build? Just asking here before I decide to check out guides because those things are looooooooooong.
show more