Aoi Shoudo - Steel Samurai

posted
Total Posts
show more
Teara

rezoons wrote:

Teara wrote:

Wow, I'm really impressed.

I already thought this was well mapped when I first modded it, but you went the extra mile and made it even better!

Good job!

Take this well deserved bubble.
Well, i've changed Easy with a lesser SV for better blanket and Normal with a Higher SV for the same reason. I mapped a Hard like you suggested to me. And worked hard to find mod so i' really hoped it was good enough. XD

Anyway, thank you for checking my map despite my harrasment by PM and thank you for the bubble :) .

P.S. Should i give you kudos for checking my map? I don't know what to do in this case?
No kudosu in this case, since, in my eyes, the map is perfect and ready for rank. I didn't add anything constructive this time around.

Good luck with the rank!
Topic Starter
rezoons

Teara wrote:

No kudosu in this case, since, in my eyes, the map is perfect and ready for rank. I didn't add anything constructive this time around.

Good luck with the rank!
Ok. Thank you again ^^
Aurele
Ça n'as pas pris de temps, LOL.
jyu
go go go!! >.<
Zero__wind
omg this one
go go go
Topic Starter
rezoons

Gabe wrote:

Désolé, je pensais pas que ça marcherait. XD
Aurele

rezoons wrote:

Gabe wrote:

Désolé, je pensais pas que ça marcherait. XD
C'est bon, t'inquiète! Je ne suis pas fâché. C'est quand même pas toi qui a décidé d'avoir une bulle ou non :3
Topic Starter
rezoons

Gabe wrote:

C'est bon, t'inquiète! Je ne suis pas fâché. C'est quand même pas toi qui a décidé d'avoir une bulle ou non :3
Merci ^^. Bon je sais pas trop ce que je suis censé faire quand j'ai une map en bubble mais maintenant je peux me concentrer un peux plus sur mes autres maps en pending et ma modding queue.
Aurele

rezoons wrote:

Gabe wrote:

Merci ^^. Bon je sais pas trop ce que je suis censé faire quand j'ai une map en bubble mais maintenant je peux me concentrer un peux plus sur mes autres maps en pending et ma modding queue.
Tu demandes à un BAT de rank o:
Topic Starter
rezoons

Gabe wrote:

Gabe, tu veux bien la rank stp XD
Aurele

rezoons wrote:

Gabe wrote:

Gabe, tu veux bien la rank stp XD
Je ne suis pas BAT
Topic Starter
rezoons

Gabe wrote:

Je ne suis pas BAT
Je sais, mais ça change tout le temps XD
Teara
Bubble restored.

(He updated NC on Normal/Hard and didn't realize it would pop the bubble.)
Topic Starter
rezoons

Teara wrote:

Bubble restored.

(He updated NC on Normal/Hard and didn't realize it would pop the bubble.)
Thank you and sorry again :o.

Let's say you win a free mod from me to apologize. Whenever you want one ask me! ^^
Cobra
Bubbled :O

Good luck man :D
NoHitter
Good mapset

[General]
Remove Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project from the Source and add it to the Tags since it's the remix album where you got the song.
Go add Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney or Gyakuten Saiban to the Source instead. (Don't forget to remove the redundant tags i.e. words in the tags that are already in the source)

[Easy]
- 00:14:153 (2) - The overlap with the slider doesn't look quite neat IMO.
- 00:51:439 (1,2,3) - Might as well make this into a perfect triangle? http://puu.sh/3n4nn.jpg
- 01:42:010 (2) - I don't recommend placing a slider underneath another slider especially on an Easy. It may be confusing.

[Normal]
- 00:24:868 (3) - Why not mirror 00:23:582 (1) instead for a more symmetrical combo?
Topic Starter
rezoons
Hi ^^,

NoHitter wrote:

Good mapset Thank you :)

[General]
Remove Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project from the Source and add it to the Tags since it's the remix album where you got the song.
Go add Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney or Gyakuten Saiban to the Source instead. (Don't forget to remove the redundant tags i.e. words in the tags that are already in the source) I don't understand, the source is where the song come from so it's the album name? Anyway, i trust you and did what you say. Fixed.

[Easy]
- 00:14:153 (2) - The overlap with the slider doesn't look quite neat IMO. Fixed by rotating it 45°
- 00:51:439 (1,2,3) - Might as well make this into a perfect triangle? http://puu.sh/3n4nn.jpg Fixed
- 01:42:010 (2) - I don't recommend placing a slider underneath another slider especially on an Easy. It may be confusing. Fixed

[Normal]
- 00:24:868 (3) - Why not mirror 00:23:582 (1) instead for a more symmetrical combo?I don't think even more symmetry is needed here
Thank you for your mod ^^
NoHitter
The Source is primarily for where the song's original source came from i.e. a game.
The Album only belongs in the tags.

Ranked!
Demmon
Gratz !
jyu
whooop congratz!!
Umi
GRATZ rezooons !!! :3 enfin ahah
Heanday
Nice ! gratz *-* !
Cherry Blossom
Congrats :D
RikiH_
Gratz!
Kyouren
:) :D Gratz!!! for Your First Ranked Maps ;) :D
Yasora
yay congrats \:D/
Topic Starter
rezoons
I remember when comment on my map where:

Katty Pie wrote:

Map need more work~ I hope you can make this map much better :3 Good luck
And after a lot of work:

Teara wrote:

I already thought this was well mapped when I first modded it, but you went the extra mile and made it even better!

Good job!
It has been 5 months but it totally worth it ^^.

And thank you for all your support:

Demmon wrote:

Gratz !
Whoa! Your fast demmon! Thank you ^^

-Umi- wrote:

GRATZ rezooons !!! :3 enfin ahah
Go full mod the Easy and Normal! MOUAHAHAH! Thank you ^^

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Congrats :D

Cobra wrote:

Good luck man :D
Yay! Thank the both of you!
I hope your amazing map will soon be ranked too.

And also thanks for all the other (i won't quote everyone XD)

And depending on how fast Gabe is i maybe ranked another map soon (but with a less quality)
Zexion
Really nice map, Awesome Remix of a awesome song of a great game!

Congratz on your first ranked!
Loooctav
Finally~ I mod this map 2 Mounths Ago!
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST BEATMAP RANKED ! :D
Konei
Hey, congratz on your first rank!
Irreversible

Konei wrote:

Hey, congratz on your first rank!
DakeDekaane
I knew this was to reach this far. Congrats in your first rank o/
Raose
congrats on your first ranked map! :DD
Zero__wind
finally
congratz on 1st rank
Verlaren
At last ranked, Congrats!!
Topic Starter
rezoons
Once again, thanks everyone :).

Especially DakeDekaane who favourited the map a long time ago.
Kei
congrats on your 1st ranked. glad to see more phoenix wright stuff
Topic Starter
rezoons

Kei wrote:

congrats on your 1st ranked. glad to see more phoenix wright stuff
Thank you ^^.And the next one i'm working on is also PW. ^^
Satellite
Congratz~~!
machomuu
Congrats! It's so nice to see new Ace Attorney beatmaps, especially since most of the existing ones are older and don't indulge in modern techniques or harder difficulties.
show more