Total Posts
show more
J o J o
the CtB part *.*
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

evil_genius wrote:

New Lite version uploaded!
Lite version contains no suggestive images and fewer combobursts for a smaller filesize.
A completely SFW version of my skin, enjoy! :)
deadbeat
now i wanna get the lite version as well ;w;
also let me know when you would like this moved to completed skins~
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old
I was just about to message you! lol..
You can move it there now, thanks. :D
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old
I just uploaded v1.2, this will most likely be the final update.. :)
Kemaro
The CTB skin is awesome XD
Cutie_Otaku
how do I get skins? Am I suppose to download it?
deadbeat
download the .osk and then open it. osu! will do the rest :p
DJYumene
----
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old
Wow, I'm so sorry about that. I'll try to make it more noticeable.. Fixed.

And thanks for your support! :D
Dekonare
Beautiful skin, I should try this.
Also Lucchini catching pantsu :D
Raikadashi
If it's not too late, I'd like to report that the gos.wav file is probably not working as intended to be. The file doesn't play anything reminiscent of the word "go", lol
Samekh
awsome skins :D its totally full colors :D
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

Raikadashi wrote:

If it's not too late, I'd like to report that the gos.wav file is probably not working as intended to be. The file doesn't play anything reminiscent of the word "go", lol
LMAO! Yeah it's just a drum stick hit, nothing wrong there. I couldn't find the word "Go" in the anime I sampled the sounds from.. xDD

Samekh wrote:

awsome skins :D its totally full colors :D
Thank you, thank you!
Raikadashi

evil_genius wrote:

LMAO! Yeah it's just a drum stick hit, nothing wrong there. I couldn't find the word "Go" in the anime I sampled the sounds from.. xDD
Actually, for me, it just gives me a half-second sound of something sounding like audio being cut off—it doesn't even sound like a drumstick hit. I've tried redownloading the skin as well, to no avail. Could you try downloading the mature version and checking it out to see it's just me?
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

Raikadashi wrote:

Actually, for me, it just gives me a half-second sound of something sounding like audio being cut off—it doesn't even sound like a drumstick hit. I've tried redownloading the skin as well, to no avail. Could you try downloading the mature version and checking it out to see it's just me?
Well I just downloaded it and everything seems normal. The sound was never very long though, you're right. I'll see if I can find something else for it sometime. :)
Raikadashi
Haha, alright. Looking forward to whatever you come up with, man, and thanks for your time.
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

Raikadashi wrote:

Haha, alright. Looking forward to whatever you come up with, man, and thanks for your time.
Okay, I fixed that and updated the links. I also added links for a patch so anyone who has v1.0 v1.1 or v1.2 can update it quick and easy. Thanks for your help! 8-)
Raikadashi
Works fine for me—thanks a bunch and great work on the skin.
Jsao
This skin is amazing but I've been having a few problems in Solo. Sometimes when I'm playing a song and a combo burst pops out, I lag. The game just freezes for a split second and it's bye-bye to that combo :cry:

Am I the only one having this problem? I tried disabling videos and story maps but it doesn't change the issue.
Wassaaaa

Jsao wrote:

This skin is amazing but I've been having a few problems in Solo. Sometimes when I'm playing a song and a combo burst pops out, I lag. The game just freezes for a split second and it's bye-bye to that combo :cry:

Am I the only one having this problem? I tried disabling videos and story maps but it doesn't change the issue.
Try disabling Combo Bursts and Hit Lighting or download the lite version!
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

Jsao wrote:

I was worried some people might have a problem like that, this skin might be the most resource intensive on here. Let me know if Wassaaaa's advice helps or not.
DangerNoodle
I just love it. This skin is one of the best skins I know.

Just one Question: Does this skin support widescreen?
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

Souled_Eagle wrote:

I just love it. This skin is one of the best skins I know.

Just one Question: Does this skin support widescreen?
Thanks! And yes, it was made for 16:9 widescreen. I tested it on 4:3 too and it looks fine. :)
DangerNoodle
I play Osu! on a pretty old Pc, but I never have problems with this skin. Even the animations and combobursts don't produce lags :) .

I just have a small request: The cursor is pretty small. It would be nice if you could make an alternative one, wich is bigger.
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

Souled_Eagle wrote:

I play Osu! on a pretty old Pc, but I never have problems with this skin. Even the animations and combobursts don't produce lags :) .

I just have a small request: The cursor is pretty small. It would be nice if you could make an alternative one, wich is bigger.
Sure, no problem. Try one of these..

Cursor 1

Cursor 2 (bigger default)

DangerNoodle
Thanks a lot :)
Jsao

evil_genius wrote:

Jsao wrote:

I was worried some people might have a problem like that, this skin might be the most resource intensive on here. Let me know if Wassaaaa's advice helps or not.
Sorry for the late response. Disabling combo bursts does fix the problem I just wish I could keep them on. What is the difference between Nightcore HD and Nightcore HD Lite other than the removal of suggestive images?
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

Jsao wrote:

Sorry for the late response. Disabling combo bursts does fix the problem I just wish I could keep them on. What is the difference between Nightcore HD and Nightcore HD Lite other than the removal of suggestive images?
Well removing all the suggestive images did make the filesize smaller, but that's about it..
_Enki
The file size is gigantic... for a skin.
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old

meikan336 wrote:

The file size is gigantic... for a skin.
Cuz it's full of WIN!! :)
Jackyyy
Panties fruit increase the joy of CtB by so much. xD
Love the skin, great work
xAshurix
this is amazing...
i love this. :)
Topic Starter
evil_genius_old
Thanks everyone for all your support! :D
Tiymu
It's very very good job