♡ ~Love Little Busters! Forever~ ♡

posted
Total Posts
show more
Momochikun

SharinganGirl wrote:

I used to play the Novel, so glad they made it into a Anime
Key <3
Hey.. can you give me the link of the Vn please ?
the pc / psp game is okay :v
Tesu
why, riki so popular ;3
NoHitter
As of now, the anime is boring me quite a bit. It feels kind of draggy.
I hope the next episode (Nishizono <3) will interest me a bit, else I'll just be watching this because it's the anime adaptation of a VN I like.
And that line of thinking kind of bums :(
Tesu
i hope that secret on the world will get more interesting , and riki's narcolepsy connection to that letter from the cat, the he start to get hit by the sleep attack
Momochikun
Some ED from the VN is shown at this trailer..

#Spoiler alert for who hasn't play the VN
XinCrin
UnderminE

NoHitter wrote:

As of now, the anime is boring me quite a bit. It feels kind of draggy.
I hope the next episode (Nishizono <3) will interest me a bit, else I'll just be watching this because it's the anime adaptation of a VN I like.
And that line of thinking kind of bums :(
I toally stopped watching it even if I like it so much. Probably will continue later just because it's a good VN.
Hatate-tan
JC Staff did kinda compress the anime. :?

Though, doing the VN is recommendable to enjoy it more. :D
Since, it's... from KEY! 8-)

(Although, the PSP ver. isn't really fully translated but PC ver. is, and the EX ver.'s 3 additional route also, isn't really fully translated.)

Tesu
I have a feeling that they will release two-three episode in sunday. ;3
Lance
The direction of this episode was much, much better than the prior ones. If they continue with the same quality as this episode then this just might not be a disappointment.
WInkY1220
can I use those pictures for signature?:3
I love Little Busters and Noumi and Rin and those characters very much<3
Jerry

<33333333333
Rio-
Season 2 Please..... :cry:
KinkiN

satriobp wrote:

Well they've confirmed about Little Busters! : Refrain for the second season

Does anybody who played LB! VN found that the VN is so much better than the anime?
Rio-

Otonashi Yuzuru wrote:

satriobp wrote:

Well they've confirmed about Little Busters! : Refrain for the second season

Does anybody who played LB! VN found that the VN is so much better than the anime?
I played the VN, And It is way better than the Anime ( Some Scenes in Anime are being cutted )
Kobold

Just putting this up here.
Natsu
420Guy
This game is pretty good.. but the anime.. no.
Cassia
going to give this a try tonight :)
KinkiN

Jakka_Jan wrote:

If, after you done watching the anime and you found it dissatisfying , open youtube and watch the VN route there. It will bring you to tears (maybe)
Cassia

Otonashi Yuzuru wrote:

Jakka_Jan wrote:

If, after you done watching the anime and you found it dissatisfying , open youtube and watch the VN route there. It will bring you to tears (maybe)
I'll be going straight for the VN Actually~ I am more fan of VN's lately. so its downloading atm :3
Rio-
I guess I'm gonna Play Little Busters! VN again.... After I finished All Route of Rewrite VN :D
Cassia
Can't Wait to play it :D 8 hours till i can play. stupid work ;___;
Rio-

Jakka_Jan wrote:

Can't Wait to play it :D 8 hours till i can play. stupid work ;___;
It's A Good VN though... Highly Recommended from Me, You won't regret played it :D
Cloudchaser
Yesterday I finished to watch Little Busters I didn't fucking sleep :c and I really liked the anime, but the ends was a bit "mehhhh", 8/10. now I'll download the visual novel >.<

With Haru story made me cry a lot :(

Komari and Rin best characters <3
kazumi-san95
Planning to watch this anime soon. ^_^
Dark_Ai
this anime is really really awesome >o<
I've watched it too a while ago :D
Jacqli
The VN is 9999% more awesome.
ExBia
It seems like a nc anime,I'll watch it
Knarf
I'll watch it when there is BDrip released. Or has it released already?
Nathanael

Jacqli wrote:

The VN is 9999% more awesome.
I agree. I've played the VN and I was surprised that some of the good scenes weren't included at the animation. =.=
Jerry
The 2nd season (Refrain) has been confirmed to start sometime around October 2013

Source : http://www.litbus-anime.com/

Yesssssssssssss
Nathanael

Jerry wrote:

The 2nd season (Refrain) has been confirmed to start sometime around October 2013

Yesssssssssssss
I feel that the refrain will be similar to CLANNAD's After Story..

Oh and I hope that they'll include:
Riki confessing to Rin. I badly wanted the romantic scenes for these two. Just like at the VN ♡
LQA20Ans

Jerry wrote:

Yesssssssssssss
what....?Yeah!!!!!!!
Rio-

Jerry wrote:

Yesssssssssssss
Preparing More Tissues.... I Guess
El SolarBeam

Nathanael wrote:

I feel that the refrain will be similar to CLANNAD's After Story..
I think the story is much more similar to Angel Beats, I guess

the difference is just both Riki and Rin return from dream world into reality, according to VN
Nathanael

El SolarBeam wrote:

I think the story is much more similar to Angel Beats, I guess

the difference is just both Riki and Rin return from dream world into reality, according to VN
This is an actual spoiler
Note to others: you'll get spoiled at the refrain if you've seen this..
I mean that it will be also very sorrowful like CLANNAD but yeah. The story is really more similar to Angel Beats!
Angel Beats! shows the death of the characters and how Yuzuru encouraged everyone to start a new life.
Little Busters! shows how they avoid their death by encouraging Riki and Rin to overcome the challenges they've met.
Jerry

Nathanael wrote:

This is an actual spoiler
Note to others: you'll get spoiled at the refrain if you've seen this..
I mean that it will be also very sorrowful like CLANNAD but yeah. The story is really more similar to Angel Beats!
Angel Beats! shows the death of the characters and how Yuzuru encouraged everyone to start a new life.
Little Busters! shows how they avoid their death by encouraging Riki and Rin to overcome the challenges they've met.
huge spoileh
tbh I prefer the ending where Riki and Rin were the only ones alive. It's more realistic in my opinion.
Nathanael

Jerry wrote:

huge spoileh
tbh I prefer the ending where Riki and Rin were the only ones alive. It's more realistic in my opinion.
Still an actual spoiler
Yeah. Its questionable how did Kyousuke and the others made the virtual world and how they were together..

I'm on urge to watch the refrain... ;w;
Jerry
The PV is out :

ohmaigawd
show more