forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
skibblesx

Tanzklaue wrote:

I know from my fe,ale family members that women's bathrooms are really bad. so bad in fact that many women pee while standing. which obviously doesn't help with the cleaness of the bathroom.
Thats like pooping while doing a hand stand

Edit: Found it.

Kanye West

mathexpert9981 wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

many women pee while standing
wat
it's a useful skill to have if done correctly
SaigonAlice

Kanye West wrote:

how do u know
Kanye West

SaigonAlice wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

how do u know
jesus told me
SaigonAlice
my signature sucks
she_old
I like to be close to silma, in a way
SPOILER
2getr 5evr
Yoeri

she wrote:

SPOILER
2getr 5evr
Hika
the cock block
she_old

Yoeri wrote:

she wrote:

SPOILER
2getr 5evr
I accidentally over ranked while scores were being calculated and it separated me from silma afterwards :l
KingKrishna
I hate watching Anime.....

Because after I become in love with a Anime.... it tears me apart when it has to end.
DaddyCoolVipper
post-anime depression really is the worst
Kyonko Hizara

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

post-anime depression really is the worst
KingKrishna
When i was a kid, i was so spoiled that when i was so angry at my parents....
I wanted to suicide so they would feel like its their fault, and they should of gave me the thing i asked for(not sure what it was for).
Bad me. I'm such a naughty spoiled kid :P
DIMBIS
I work at a paintball park.
I recently bought a little paintball gun that runs off of 9 gram Co2 cartridges. It would've costed me like 10$ to guy about 40 cartridges.
So I sorta just took them.
cheesiest

DIMBIS wrote:

I work at a paintball park.
I recently bought a little paintball gun that runs off of 9 gram Co2 cartridges. It would've costed me like 10$ to guy about 40 cartridges.
So I sorta just took them.

WOW 9 GRAMS OF COBALT
KingKrishna
Im honestly scared in going into my future dream of being a video game developer... Because I believe I am not creative enough, and I wont have any good ideas .
cheesiest

mebins wrote:

Im honestly scared in going into my future dream of being a video game developer... Because I believe I am not creative enough, and I wont have any good ideas .
how old are you
mathexpert

aka typical teenager
KingKrishna
typical but ill be taking programming from college junior year, so at least i believe i am trying
mathexpert
I hope that didn't sound derogative, I'm actually in the same boat. I'll also be taking AP computer science next year~
KingKrishna
NICE :D! me to, but Ill be self studying for it, and try using the Computer science classes ill be taking at my local college
Kanye West
I confess that I intentionally dodge at champ select sometimes so I can hear the Halo theme again.
Yarissa

Kanye West wrote:

I confess that I intentionally dodge at champ select sometimes so I can hear the Halo theme again.
You're that fucker who does it last second too, aren't you? After EVERYONE is finally locked in
Hika
I do that sometimes too actually but not to listen to the music but because I'm a dick
Kanye West

Kaoru wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

You're that fucker who does it last second too, aren't you? After EVERYONE is finally locked in
only because it's the halo theme

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/sho ... ?t=2629223
Bweh
Well the Halo announcer's voice is one in a billion, that's for sure
KingKrishna
I only wear hats because im to lazy to comb my hair....
SaigonAlice
i eat spring onions raw
maal

Hika wrote:

I do that sometimes too actually but not to listen to the music but because I'm a dick
i do it because i'm too nervous about what to pick
Ezekeial
Well, for starters, 2D girls are better than 3D.
I'm an alcoholic, and I only turned 18 in March.
I've been looking for a job for over a year, I only got one reply and I didn't even go to the interview.
I really enjoy sitting at home, drinking beer and playing Osu, I can't help it.
Cropzy

Ezekeial wrote:

Well, for starters, 2D girls are better than 3D.
I have a job.
I really enjoy sitting at home, drinking beer
Restless Spirit
2D girls may be better than 3D girls but only if we're talking about those silly and really bad animations on the internet. RL girls still are better for my tastes.

And there's nothing wrong with enjoying beer and the like. As long as it's good beer. Good thing I live in Germany.
Well, Birtain would be fine, too. They've got Guinness.
Ezekeial

Powersocke wrote:

. As long as it's good beer.
I drink Tooheys Extra Dry.
xsrsbsns
21 and still no direction in life
apathy, no motivation for productivity
studying just for the sake of getting a degree and knowing that i can't just enjoy forever (i really want to click circles until i die though)
completing it in a year, which i'm afraid of because after that it'll be worse
i'm having too much fun atm but when i think about reality and what the future holds, it's depressing ;__;
Moonpower

xsrsbsns wrote:

studying just for the sake of getting a degree and knowing that i can't just enjoy forever (i really want to click circles until i die though)
i'm having too much fun atm but when i think about reality and what the future holds, it's depressing ;__;
Are you me (except for clicking circles until I die)?
Bweh

Powersocke wrote:

Well, Birtain
no

xsrsbsns wrote:

Get your priorities straight dammit

This is the most common issue between circle clickers (myself included) and it's sad as fuck—go fix it
dNextGen

xsrsbsns wrote:

you're still young,fuck bitches and forget life

nah jk i actually feel you,in fact i want to go back to school plz,adult suck i want to be kid again

also guys i can't make friends in 1 days pls help me,it took me like 1-2 weeks to make friends,holyshit i hate itnernet
Xanaehla
I want to go back in the past and correct my mistakes :(
Lizzehb
I played this game for the first time in about a year today. Eh.
Kanye West

Xanaehla wrote:

I want to go back in the past and correct my mistakes :(
don't we all
show more