forum

North America osu!standard Tournament [SapphireGhost Wins!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
MMzz
We're still looking for about 15 more players to enter, then we will need to close signups. 64 people is a full tournament and as much as we can probably manage. So tell your friends!
Porsche
Welp I guess i will join
Timezone: PST, GMT-8
Availability: random times of day... After 9pm is the most reliable. I usually get told about real life events 2 hours in advance. I will not be here july 1st through 9th (oh gosh im going to be so bad when i come back).
_koinuri
Watch me fail >.>

Timezone: Central Time
Availability: Any time as long as it's not late late (12AM and later) because I'll be unfocused and do worse than usual. I may not be here somewhere in July (not sure about exact date) because I'll be going to Japan for few weeks. If the people I'm against doesn't mind the reversed timezone, then I can play there too.
Yuri
Timezone:Mountain
Availability: Anytime on Thursdays and Fridays
Revoltorn
Timezone:Pacific Time
Availability:All Summer long, Hardly Sleep on most of the time (might be gone around 4th of July not sure.)
Triskelion91
You skipped my post from the first page. :(
Samothrace
Timezone: CST
Availability: anytime before 10 pm est, after that internet gets super shakey
Topic Starter
MMzz

Triskelion91 wrote:

You skipped my post from the first page. :(
Woops sorry.
Raging Bull
9 more! :D
FlamingRok
Interesting how we have ranks that are in the low 60k and ranks that are in the high top 500. Anyways, will sign up.
Timezone: EST
Availability: Anytime after 3:00PM EST for weekdays, literally anytime for weekends.
Lust
Timezone:EST (GMT -6)
Availability:Summertime=available cuz
Topic Starter
MMzz
Due to the ambiguity of the poll (57 players and 100+ votes currently, dafuq?) I'm going close it. The use of mods will be discussed between the staff. If you have any comments feel free to leave them here, just stay civil please. It is more than likely we will be using mods.
Aurele
Never saw this before..

I wish I could join but.. I am kinda unavailable during this period. ):
Texas 7oast
Timezone: GMT -6
Availability: Any day during the summer. Depends on time of day due to work, but I always have a little time any given dayr.
Remonwater
Timezone: Pacific time
Availability: pretty much any time after 1:00 PM, since it's summer. preferably not saturday
ryza
Sure, I'll sign up.

Timezone: MST (GMT -6)
Availability: Currently any time, although my schedule might get a bit hectic within the next few weeks.
I should be able to find time to play almost whenever, though. (unless I get a job aha)
Horo
Count me in~
Timezone: PST (-7)
Availability: Anytime.
Nitro
I'll sign up >w<
Timezone: GMT -6
Availability: Anytime
Topic Starter
MMzz
2 slots left! And a message to the players. Mappool for round one will be out on the 16th.
Quanteck
Sounds Interesting I'm in!
Timezone: GMT -4 hours
Availability: Available Anytime! x)
Topic Starter
MMzz
And we are full! You can view the bracket here: http://challonge.com/osuNAT1
Please schedule your match with your opponent for anytime between June 21st and June 23rd. If needed you can set up a special time within the weekdays.
Nyquill
MMzz: map pool you silly
Topic Starter
MMzz

Nyquill wrote:

MMzz: map pool you silly
band5evr
Nyquill
pretenderp please
Low
SG wins ggs
Bites
Me vs Silynn, gg

maybe i can skill boost and get a big luck :lol:
Dooms
Was this randomly seeded or is it seeded based on skill/pp? o:
Bites

Dooms wrote:

Was this randomly seeded or is it seeded based on skill/pp? o:
me (#3,802) vs silynn (#22)

i think it is probably random :P
Hika
HOLY SHIT I'M DONE

I go against Saph if I win the next two games, assuming he'd be my opponent if I did

crying
Topic Starter
MMzz
I hit randomize like 20 times. And this happened.
Basing it off pp felt kind of unfair for the super low players. Everyone knows random isn't biased. :'D
Nyquill
What are the rules around mods?
Topic Starter
MMzz
The map pools will have specific songs for each mod. Just like how OWC worked. Freemods will not be on either.
benguin
Oh nice, me and my opponent are pretty evenly matched up :) that is unless one of us has a pp rank that isn't an accurate reflection of our skill xD
_koinuri
Looks like the furthest I can go is 3rd round. I'm not sure if I can even win 2nd round, but oh well, seems fun :)
TakuMii
Paired against SapphireGhost in the first round D: GG
(SG, if you're reading this, I hope you win the tourney)
uzzi

benguin wrote:

Oh nice, me and my opponent are pretty evenly matched up :) that is unless one of us has a pp rank that isn't an accurate reflection of our skill xD
I know the guy IRL, you'll be fine =P

Good luck to all~
Texas 7oast
Awesome, glad I got in. This will be a lot of fun.
Kanye West
I'm confident that gladi and kriers will pick good maps

I hope
GladiOol

Kanye West wrote:

I'm confident that gladi and kriers will pick good maps

I hope
which maps did you hate again?
benguin

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

benguin wrote:

I know the guy IRL, you'll be fine =P

Good luck to all~
Thanks for the confidence boost xD Although, you never know, perhaps my pp shows me as being overrated and perhaps my pp should actually be worse xP
show more