League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
- O n i -
not weak at all
AP xin 1v1s towers and baron all day
Aoriki
I kinda wanna try to learn Xin for jungling. Or would anyone recommend a simple champ as a beginner Jungler? I really wanna try jungling for once. (And then failed at it)
Backfire

Aoriki wrote:

I kinda wanna try to learn Xin for jungling. Or would anyone recommend a simple champ as a beginner Jungler? I really wanna try jungling for once. (And then failed at it)
Nunu, gank at 6 and then poop on people.
- O n i -
xin is fine for a beginner jungler
you can try amumu, he's a press R to win type of champ
Hika
This guy tried Xin today and really sucked at being a jungler. He died a few times while doing it then switch to an AP laner because everyone got on him for dying so much. That guy got a quadrakill man, a quadrakill ):

"stop feeding the jungle" gg
Devalix_old
Shen is a good champ for learning to jungle too.
JesusYamato
xin was my go to jungler in s1 when he was still considered weak & a troll pick.
Vulf
I played against AP Xin a lot when it was randomly popular for a week. If you are playing AP jungle Xin I will live in your jungle and kill you every time you do wraiths.

I played against the guy who started the AP trynd build before. His AP Xin wasn't as effective lol.

It's one of those builds you need to either get like 300 CS or fed for it to be useful.

As for the solo baron comment. Several junglers can solo baron at level 13.
those
AP Xin is the only Xin. With the changes to Nashor's Tooth, he becomes that much more viable.
Vulf
I'm more concerned about the new nashors breaking kayle and diana even more.
those
I'm not so much worried about Kayle cuz we still have Nasus and Nunu, but Diana's always been a problematic mid for me. Then again, I can't play Morde
GeeNX

Aoriki wrote:

Volibear and Nautilus are good for a beginner jungler, they're easy.
those

GeeNX wrote:

Aoriki wrote:

Volibear and Nautilus are good for a beginner jungler, they're easy.
I beg to differ. A LOT. These have really high skill caps and the learning curve is very steep; it takes a thorough understanding to know how much health you can go in with.

If you're learning to jungle, Nunu, Fiddlesticks, and Warwick are the three I would recommend. Their ganks aren't AS potent, but in return you get point and click abilities and jungle survivability.
those
On another note, praise from a great player always feels nice

Nami is really underrated. Bot lane was 14-0 then Vayne died to 5some
melancholyx3

Aoriki wrote:

Maokai jungle is pretty simple, on click snare, 0 skill shots, u cant miss a gank :D
Backfire
3.8 Patch is out.

Sej nerfed. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I just got her and only got to play a few matches
Vulf
She was over powered. Glad she was nerfed before people abused her a lot. Nerfs deserved.
BrokenArrow
Teemo not deleted, bad patch ):
Nofool
Kha zix/Lissandra up.....wp riot -_-
Vulf
That kha'Zix nerf was a slap on the wrist.

His evolved Q got buffed
His evolved ult got buffed

His W got way more compensation for the nerf than it deserved. Mana cost reduction, AD ratio increased (basically makes up for the loss of the passive proc).
Also reduced mana cost by 25 is huge for a poking ability.
Cyclone

This makes me... so, so very happy
Justykanna
Jungle looks like it's taken a bit of a change.
pheonixace
I am so happy Tryndamere didn't get nerfed :D
Vulf
The jungle was changed to stop the abuse of AD, and support taking golems at level 1 to get an exp advantage.
Kanye West
i miss s1 jungle

nocturne carried so hard back then

hog wriggles atmogs = unkillable monster
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

The jungle was changed to stop the abuse of AD, and support taking golems at level 1 to get an exp advantage.
Yeah, I had a friend do that a few times when we play.

I'm really get sick of being stuck with ADC.
People need to learn to communicate so no one gets roles they can't play. -_-
- O n i -
jungle changes are real neat though
jungler gets lvl 4 much faster in his first clear
ToodleNoodles
1st time playing in 2 months, come back to this..
Fabi
Revive - teleport too stronk
Hika
they increased Tibbers' life

that's not sweet at all because he's gonna be tankier than a fucking turret
those

Hika wrote:

they increased Tibbers' life

that's not sweet at all because he's gonna be tankier than a fucking turret
They also increased his MR
LKs

no one went to mid and no one helped me at the beginning. I said wth with my hands shivered and imposed myself to mid. Jarvan from the opposite team got 7/1/1 15 mins after the game began which is unstoppable then I realized we will definitely lose if I do nothing so I started farm farm farm endless farm....

well, it's because all my opponents are just not pro(
maal
i just won my first ranked game

thing is, i got bug splat at the end, and my friend couldn't see the stats; and lolking isn't showing my win yet. SO DID IT NOT COUNT? D: oh and i didn't get IP either, nor did i get a win in the client if i go to the ranked tab ;____;
BrokenArrow
I'm about to get promoted to Silver League.
Just in case, what happens if I don't win at least 3 of the 5 upcoming games? Will my LP drop to 0 again?
Nofool
-15 points/lose (or something like that in bo5)
so you'll restart to bronze league division I with something like 50~80 points
BrokenArrow
Ah nice, so I don't need to rage that hard if I don't manage to make it on my first attempt. :D
Vulf
It's 70-90 depending on how many you win.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_system
Love
2stronk, got him a penta and a quad.

silmarilen
that eve so mad
Love
very lmao it was only a normal, and our teemo was feeding so hard that eve was just melting us during ganks
show more