forum

Kagerou Project »V1.1

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Timelapse

» Description

I'm glad to present you my skin about "Kagerou Project". It took me quite a while to actually create the skin, since I didn't really have any experience of using Gimp. (I'm used to relying on photoshop due to school lessons, but I don't own this specific program at home, so yeah ...)
Anyway, I implemented pretty much all characters from this project, but I primarily used ene, since she is the character, who has the most things with computers in common, and was therefore fit for many customizable elements in this game, i.e. the lifebar.
Please mind that this is my first skin and I don't really have much experience regarding this specific matter, so please point out things that should be changed, or things that you would like me to add. (Feedback is very much appreciated!)

Stuff you might want to know:
  • ◆ This skin is currently only designed for the standard osu! mode.
    ◆ This skin is primarily adressed to people, who use a screen resolution of 1366x768, 1920x1080 respectively, so it's possible that it might look ugly, if you're playing with a lower resolution.
    ◆ I'm planning on improving my skin and adding alternative parts to it, as time goes on, so be sure to check this tread once in a while.
» Changelog

Klick!
  1. Release 05/06/13
  1. Added alternative parts 13/07/13

» Screenshots

Ingame

Menus

Ranks

» Download

» To-Do List

Klick!
  1. Finishing the "light version" of this Skin
  1. Improving/Adding alternative parts
KingSimba_old
oh wow, this is pretty good. well done
Topic Starter
Timelapse

KingSimba wrote:

oh wow, this is pretty good. well done
Thanks, mate. I appreciate it. :D
CAKE18
Waaa !!I likeLOVE this skin! //using >v<
Topic Starter
Timelapse

CAKE18 wrote:

Waaa !!I likeLOVE this skin! //using >v<
Thank you! :)
-_-NUNOONJA-_-
My skin is pretty much like most people do project kagerou with skin. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Jazz_1111
so COOl!thanks!!!
Queen
Goood work!!!XD I love Kagerou Project too~ :)

but I think ranking-A/B/C/D/S 's picture is not perfect ~ maybe you can try to change another design~

and the color of menu-button-background.png is same as the song's name~

XD~

the ranking-perfect.png is not suitable,how about to change it as ranking-title.png?
Yoshinon
And here we have it, a future professional skin maker :D good job! You deserve all the applause! :3
AxE Kestrel
Great skin, i enjoy playing with it a lot! ;D
Topic Starter
Timelapse
Alrighty guys, thanks for all the awesome feedback! :)

Queen wrote:

Goood work!!!XD I love Kagerou Project too~ :)

but I think ranking-A/B/C/D/S 's picture is not perfect ~ maybe you can try to change another design~

and the color of menu-button-background.png is same as the song's name~

XD~

the ranking-perfect.png is not suitable,how about to change it as ranking-title.png?
I'll be on a little hiatus, since I'm kinda lazy this week, because I just recently finished all important tests and exams in my school, and just want to relax a little bit. :D Besides, I'll be away from Friday 14th until Friday 21st, because I'll go onto a class trip to Ireland. I'll continue on improving, adding respectively new parts as soon as I'm back. :)
- Estelle -
Great skin, the only problem I found hit 300, 100 and 50 are too big :(.
MrSplashy
WOW!Nice one I'll support this Skin and will use it.Good luck with it!
yeoleum
Awesome Skin i love it :)
Watashi-Kaori

koutart wrote:

Great skin, the only problem I found hit 300, 100 and 50 are too big :(.
I agreed.
I am waiting if you can make it so that people that use lower resolution can enjoy it, and also for the other mode, Taiko, CTB, osu! mania.
Anyways, Good Job! I really like it. Thanks
mreverie
I agree with everyone! This is a really great skin~!

But I have a suggestion, could you make the reverse arrow a lighter color instead of its current one? Or change its design. It's not really noticeable... at least for me.
Also, I agree with Queen.

I hope you can do this when you have free time and thank you very much for this skin! (Currently using it ^_^)
Thise_chan
its so cool *Q* -nosebleed-
Topic Starter
Timelapse
Sorry that I kept you guys waiting for so long! I read your feedback and worked on some alternative parts, which should fix most of the listed things that you wanted me to add/correct respectively.( ´∀`)

I don't know, whether you guys liked the colours, which I used in parts such as menu-button-background. (If you want me to use a specific colour for parts like this one, then please say so)

Here's a list of alternative parts:

• Hitcircles
    Menu-Button-Background
    Ranking
    Hitpoints
    Reverse Arrow
By the way, I didn't work on new Ranking Pictures yet, since these are the most time consuming parts of the skin and I don't really know, which pictures you guys like; so feel free to send me any desired pictures for the ranking parts, and I'll use them instead of the current ones.

Here's the download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/w3ou50sbzq424d8/Kagerou_Project_-_Alternative_Parts_%28Ver._1.1%29.rar

Also: I'm currently working on a "light version" of my skin, which is basically intended to cause as little distraction for the player as possible.

(o´ω`o)ノ
bibichini
>< So...so...so... :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D ;) ;) Cool
[ Pingu ]
OMG! That is so
KAWAII~!
Bluemie
Awesome skin :D
osharesukeban
I've gone through a number of skins, but this one is the best in my opinion. Great job, I've been using this for a while and it's really good!
LukaXGAMErs
Nice skin! It would be better if you minimize the "300, 50," and so on. :D :D :D
hanami8642
can you make the B ranking of ene kind of different or change it to momo since you kind of forgot her also can you add a ctb mode?
hanami8642
great skin :D