Hika
heimer can go screw himself, he's always been a pain to deal with when fed
Minah

maal wrote:

guess who i like playing
I love teemo too c:
Deventious
TheKeeper OfLove

Add me :p This is my alt LoL acc I'll use for Osu! and such. I was an 1840 elo adc S2, also played on a 2k elo premade 5 team. Fun stuff, though, league is rather tedious to play because of the poor community..
Hika

blue build ez is the best
i'm so cool I didn't even need boots
Tenshi
Anyone ever experience consecutive losing streaks in ARAM? This is like my third or fourth streak of 4+ losses in a row, and it's getting really annoying.

Most of the time it's due to having a bad or worse team comp, but I must be really unlucky since it happens so often.
Fabi
Come on, how do you manage to get that score with lux on aram, lol.
Justykanna

Fabi wrote:

I probably would do just as bad, I'm awful with mages. Not everyone's good with everyone.

Tenshi wrote:

Anyone ever experience consecutive losing streaks in ARAM? This is like my third or fourth streak of 4+ losses in a row, and it's getting really annoying.
Yes. Lost five straight the other day in a pre-made 4.
[Catgirl]
I am soulninja3 from EU west:)

Really good support^^
- O n i -
ARAMs are so inconsistent lol
you'll never keep up your win streaks in aram
Icyteru
ARAM is far from balanced. You would have bronze 5 players beating Gold 1 no problem
Kanye West
proof that you can win games no matter how much you feed because kills and gold don't mean shit

ToodleNoodles
LCS hype?
Hika

Kanye West wrote:

proof that you can win games no matter how much you feed because kills and gold don't mean shit

GG Kanye you are the best
Sync

ToodleNoodles wrote:

LCS hype?
DIG DIG DIG
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

You are playing a champion that needs no gold to be useful to begin with. You also have the most game changing ability in the game.

If you want to see better proof take a look at the support Leblanc game i played yesterday LOL

I'd also like to note that proxy farming is starting to become a thing in high elo.
maal
i just lost a game with kayle

it made me sad ;__;
Haseo_old

PHL Server skin sales. I'm choosing between Arclight and Neon Strike. What should I get? (I can only get 1 at the moment, and I only own the 2 and veigar)
silmarilen
just got honorable opponent in a match where i crashed and couldnt get back in
gg
Love

Haseo wrote:

PHL Server skin sales. I'm choosing between Arclight and Neon Strike. What should I get? (I can only get 1 at the moment, and I only own the 2 and veigar)
get Neon Strike, it's amazing

Vulf wrote:

You are playing a champion that needs no gold to be useful to begin with. You also have the most game changing ability in the game.

If you want to see better proof take a look at the support Leblanc game i played yesterday LOL

I'd also like to note that proxy farming is starting to become a thing in high elo.
gj feeding :D

Also these 2 games.

silmarilen

why is it that every time i try to get first win of the day i first have to live through 2 losses?
Tenshi

Fabi wrote:

A couple of them had Heals, so when I tried to snipe someone, bam, rejection. Made me sad.

Also, they had a Kat which took out most of my teammates before I could do anything. Only gratifying moment was when she walked straight into my misplaced E and died.

@above: ARAM. 'Nuff said.
GeeNX
LOL, I FEEL FAMOUS XD

Kanye West

Vulf wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

well, the graves and I were the only lane that wasn't feeding horribly, the garen was my friend and 0/15/0 at some point and never left top lane, so yeah proxy op

garen isn't the best proxy farmer but i think it's easy to win pretty much any game if you can coordinate that strategy

inb4 riot nerf
Vulf
Yeah I hate split pushing strats. It's cheap and unfun to play against. Really surprised it hasn't been fixed yet.

Anyways played my monthly ranked game this afternoon. Volibear has been so good to me lately might have to bench Warwick since Voli is way more reliable as a jungler.

Deventious

silmarilen wrote:

why is it that every time i try to get first win of the day i first have to live through 2 losses?
Rofl every day ;P That's League for ya!
Nofool

GeeNX wrote:

LOL, I FEEL FAMOUS XD

Which pro player played janna jungle ? I saw this 3 times today o_o isn't it slow in jungle with her ?
Agnes

Fuck.

All of my good games involve me heavily kiting as Lulu. And it works. Good. Fucking. Game.

*goes back to ARAMs*
Devalix_old

oh reddit
Cyclone
Down 9.1k Gold, the enemy team has 4 GA's, and your team lacks a ranged ADC? No problem.

http://puu.sh/37VWI.jpg
boat

Agnes wrote:

ew who plays lulu support in normals?

GeeNX

Nofool wrote:

GeeNX wrote:

LOL, I FEEL FAMOUS XD

Which pro player played janna jungle ? I saw this 3 times today o_o isn't it slow in jungle with her ?
I dunno and I wold like to ask the same about Riven, since 2 days ago I think. SUDDENLY SO MANY RIVEN JUNGLE
Hika
there's so many people online NA, jeez
i'm like 6k in queue oh my
Love

Hika wrote:

No, servers are just dying.
Haseo_old

Love wrote:

Hika wrote:

No, servers are just dying.
We had a lot of server trouble from May 25 - 29, and we pretty much recieved a 10-win IP boost compensation. I envy Korean users tho

How unstable are your servers?
Hika
Yeah Don, I found that out after I logged on. And this is the first time I've seen the server unstable as far as I've been playing..
Devalix_old

This top-lane Kennen build is fun.

Runes: mpen red, hp/lvl yellow, ap/lvl blue and ap quints
21/9/0 ad masteries
Sand_Penguin
Do you have to queue to get into the client or something? I'm playing on Garena-SEA and I've never had any problems with logging in/playing etc.
Haseo_old

Sand_Penguin wrote:

Do you have to queue to get into the client or something? I'm playing on Garena-SEA and I've never had any problems with logging in/playing etc.
It depends on the server status. Let's say that everyone in Garena SEA is experiencing login errors. Now, if Garena staff suddenly made a breakthrough of any degree in fixing the error, A LOT of players would be permitted to login. Because of this, the server would be stretched even more, and the large amount of logins will be finished at a slower pace (just imagine you're a drop of water and you're trying to go down a reasonably small funnel, except that there are about 1 million other drops of water trying to go down as well)

This is my thought on our server downtime tho, which is Garena PH

Quick edit : Oh look. Another error for us
Sand_Penguin

Haseo wrote:

It depends on the server status. Let's say that everyone in Garena SEA is experiencing login errors. Now, if Garena staff suddenly made a breakthrough of any degree in fixing the error, A LOT of players would be permitted to login. Because of this, the server would be stretched even more, and the large amount of logins will be finished at a slower pace (just imagine you're a drop of water and you're trying to go down a reasonably small funnel, except that there are about 1 million other drops of water trying to go down as well)

This is my thought on our server downtime tho, which is Garena PH

Quick edit : Oh look. Another error for us
Come over and join us on MY/SG!
=D

Or head over to TW server?
show more