forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
DakeDekaane
Cleaned up the whole house, my dad arrived and said me "why you didn't do anything? you lazy", what the...? :I
Wok
Annoying bitch of an ex called my dad's cellphone just to be able to reach me and accuse me for shit I didn't do. ; n ;
dNextGen
Matchmakin system in dota 2 is terrible as fuck

how can people at my skeel levelz get paired with team full of complete noobs and shit

holy shit they made me completely lost the game

fuck im so mad now
BrokenArrow
trolls in LoL ranked
3vs5 in your very first game isn't funny at all
Kyonko Hizara
I feel like anymore I am just pissed off at everything. Maybe when school ends I'll stop being so upset and angry.
Silverboxer
Birdy

dNextGen wrote:

how can people at my skeel levelz get paired with team full of complete noobs and shit

fuck im so mad now
how do u doto 2
Chiuyo
I guess my friend made me angry.
Jordan

silverboxer wrote:

People complaining about how sad their life is when they haven't gone through anything bad and they have tons of friends and they're in a relationship and have NO reason to whine.
typical ask.fm drama queens?
Silverboxer
Dark_Ai
My mom when shes screaming for nothing
Kyonko Hizara
Retarded false copyright claims
dNextGen

Static Noise Bird wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

fuck im so mad now
how do u doto 2
i follow this simple steps to doto 2,they're not working anymore gotta find something new

Kaona
It's been 5 days and this shitty Amazon seller still hasn't shipped my order, nor have they responded to my email.
Kyonko Hizara

Kaona wrote:

It's been 5 days and this shitty Amazon seller still hasn't shipped my order, nor have they responded to my email.
I get enraged when stuff like that happens. A cosplay order of mine got lost in the mail for 7 months before. Then I emailed the people after I finally got my cosplay and they replied with "Well we can't help that you didn't claim it and it got lost" .-. That was almost $220 down the fucking drain with that. And it also made me angry how the package came to me in total shreads with the cosplay falling out of the package.
EOHK-Fluttershy
Stupid people, school, and my friends and a special someone ignoring me and not responding to me.

Nothing gets me more angry than stupid people who try and bring me down when I'm doing good in my life :x
Outsanity
Well, people usually make me angry but yesterday was the worse.
I had to actually take a walk outside to cool off.
Kyonko Hizara
People couldn't keep their hand off of my biology project and they made the staples fall out
Jordan

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I feel like anymore I am just pissed off at everything. Maybe when school ends I'll stop being so upset and angry.
This. This. And a person I can't deal with.
Tiisa
School starts 10:00am today but I live in the middle of nothing and had to take the buss so here I am in school, 08:45am, waiting for school to start -_______-
Kaona
My Dad.
Liut
i just missed all the chance of going to one of the 3 dates of one ok rock in Europe, my dad decided to take the fucking visa with him to work .
no problem, i'll probably never saw them in my entire life.
13Kenzy
Getting killed in osu!craft Minecraft Server by a Creeper and losing my Diamond Pickaxe enchanted with Unbreaking III, Fortune III and Efficiency IV
MrPop
My friend
Natsu
some guy, who was bothering me all the day :c
Kaona

Liut wrote:

one of the 3 dates of one ok rock in Europe
Thank you so much for letting me find out about this omfg.
Timelapse
I wasted a large chunk of the day, because I slept till about 3pm.
Varetyr
happy30's spinners
Birdy
Kyonko Hizara
I'm scared to know what her future would be
Queen Chan

Static Noise Bird wrote:

EOHK-Fluttershy
Myself, with this stupid jealousy and depression.
Kyonko Hizara

EOHK-Fluttershy wrote:

Myself, with this stupid jealousy and depression.
BeatofIke
WORK!!!
Birdy
my mom letting me sleep like 2 fucking hours despite me telling her to NOT even open my goddamn door

and then she had to start fucking up the clothesline stands like what the shit
Kaona
My audio adapter dying within a week. What pissed me off even more is that my Mum blamed me for the cheap piece of shit dying.
Kyonko Hizara

Kaona wrote:

My audio adapter dying within a week. What pissed me off even more is that my Mum blamed me for the cheap piece of shit dying.
It was prolly just a faulty product. I had a phone charger before that died in a week or so.
dkun
getting a speeding ticket
hnnnnnnnnnnrg
Jordan

Stupidest sliderbreak ever
Setsunax
some stupid dude i'm having this argument with on youtube... but he actually said he was wrong and said he was sorry lol. so i'm over that.
show more