forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Devalix_old
Friend of mine got time banned for the 3rd time in 4 months, ffs perm ban him or give him a chat restriction (he flamed every game I've played with him)
those
On Evelynn I take QEW first three levels, then max R>E>W>Q. I don't build Liandry's unless health is stacked, and even then I might consider Blade of the Ruined King before Liandry's.

I think the 120% Attack Speed bonus from Level 5 E is better than 120 Damage from Level 5 Q. It really helps you stick, and by maxing W next you can get in and get out much easier. Q has such a short cooldown that you can keep spamming it without interrupting movement to apply the burn, since that's all you really need it for.

I'm still working on a set of runes and masteries that will make this Evelynn build the best though.
Vulf

Blaziken wrote:

The Darius was easy to kill.
In all the teamfights, the WW only ulted me.
I actually felt sorry for that Warwick cause it's extremely hard to carry games effectively with him.
Then i noticed he built Runaan's Hurricane. Loss deserved.
those

And so it works top lane, too
Devalix_old

Blue build is fun
Stefan

(o3o)
GeeNX
wth is that hecarim build xD
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

I actually felt sorry for that Warwick cause it's extremely hard to carry games effectively with him.
Why would you ever build the Hurricane on a melee champion...?
Loss deserved indeed.
Hika
>Hurricane
>Melee

This is the most illogical thing I've ever seen.
Besides, I've only seen Varus use it in whatever games I play.
Reioken

Stefan wrote:

(o3o)
oh wow the german voices in the game are horrid, you should really change it to english

GEGNERISCHE DOPPELTÖTUNG
..god
Kanye West

Justykanna wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Loss deserved indeed.
hurricane is such a noob trap

only time i've ever seen it being used was by some random streamer derping around with AP MF
Stefan

Reioken wrote:

oh wow the german voices in the game are horrid, you should really change it to english

GEGNERISCHE DOPPELTÖTUNG
..god
I don't find them bad at all. Besides of the fact that I really often forget the german names of the Items/Spells and almost all of my friends are german. And some of them still don't know the english names. orz
maal

ARAM but oh well gg
Uni

Hmm 3rd time sion hes fun to play
- O n i -
according to s@20
sivir is the next to get a VU
yay \;D/
Uni

Gets countered by ryze on top still wins lane

with le help from jungler
Blaziken

Justykanna wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Loss deserved indeed.
Maybe for the attack speed?
Vulf

Blaziken wrote:

Maybe for the attack speed?
Redundant seeing as Warwick has an 80% AS steroid, and wits end. If he would have bought something like BotRK or randuins you guys probably would have been screwed.
Stefan

Support Kassa and Jungledinger 8-)
Devalix_old
Silver III stories: "Hey guys I'm fist pick, let's NOT ban Shen and Malphite (enemies didn't ban them either) and then first pick Skarner! What a wonderfull idea!!!

Yes I'm mad.
those
So play against Shen and Malphite. Rumble is a good choice, as is Ezreal.
Cyclone
So something i've been thinking about today. Something another community i'm in has been doing is having streamed and *casted* in-house games once a week. I'm curious if you guys would be interested in such an idea.
Kanye West
wow i just played a game with the most godlike thresh player i have ever seen

never missed a hook, perfect lanterns, love this guy

the one death was from forgetting to use barrier in towerdive :(

silmarilen

Stefan wrote:

Support Kassa and Jungledinger 8-)
i played an ap TF support kassa botlane couple of days ago. was some troll stuff going on at champ select :P
Justykanna

Tried ARAM a few days ago and just happened to get one of my favourite champions - in addition to Ziggs and Nunu so teamfights were funny to stack our ultimate spells with. Got an enemy turret down, but then they pushed us and killed both our Nexus turrets. We spawned, aced them, then killed four of them when they spawned and won. Was a pretty nice comeback-win.
Played three more today and went 2-1, once of which I ended up getting Zilean (who I hate) and went 4-0-32.
Hika
those kills
my build was literally over-built
- O n i -
forgot to screenshot the overview
but oh well

won 4v5 :D
maal
why does everyone have more losses than victories

i do not comprehend
Kobold

maal wrote:

i do not comprehend
Don't judge them. :V

And lots of people playing Normal over ranked for some reason.
GeeNX
I dont xD I think when I was below lv 30 I had more dunno, but now nah
- O n i -
premade 5s very strong
GeeNX
Nautilus too stronk

Vulf

Cyclone wrote:

So something i've been thinking about today. Something another community i'm in has been doing is having streamed and *casted* in-house games once a week. I'm curious if you guys would be interested in such an idea.
Sounds cool.

maal wrote:

i do not comprehend
I've said this before in this thread. Not everyone is good at the game or comes into the game as a gold level player.

I played dota before league so i at least had an idea before hand. Which helped me understand mechanics easier.

Kobold wrote:

Don't judge them. :V

And lots of people playing Normal over ranked for some reason.
??
You still have a hidden elo in normals so win loss ratio still matters. I have a friend who is 150 losses over wins and the skill level in those games is literally bronze 5. I can play something like jungle Veigar and still carry the game. If you have under 1000 games and have about a 45% win rate you are still in a good MMR bracket.

Ranked is too stressful for some people. The only reason I'm still playing ranked atm is because elo decay affects silver players this season for some stupid reason.
Kanye West

maal wrote:

i do not comprehend
because i always play new champs/try new builds and inevitably suck

normal games are for practice, not tryharding over W/L
Vulf
Wouldn't you want a decent MMR to do that though?

Honestly there is nothing wrong with try harding normals. Not everyone plays ranked or plans to.
Kanye West
i didn't mean like, not playing your best/trolling

i meant tryharding as in, playing your best champ for every game just to win
Cyclone

Vulf wrote:

Cyclone wrote:

Sounds cool.
Ok, so now i just need to see if there is enough interest. Hey anybody and everybody interested in such an idea, please speak up.
Shiro
I am. But please let it be at decent hours for us eufags.
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

i didn't mean like, not playing your best/trolling

i meant tryharding as in, playing your best champ for every game just to win
Oh my bad then.

I might actually start doing this. I've been getting matched with a lot of diamond players in normals lately, and I'm quite curious to see how well I'd do against them when I'm playing my best. That's assuming they aren't trolling which sometimes they do lol
maal

Shiro wrote:

I am. But please let it be at decent hours for us eufags.
show more