posted
Total Posts
show more
KinkiN
Uh .. HBD Meli ~
DeletedUser_414409
sejak gila ngedoto jadi gitu ya lip :lol:
dNextGen
ya bisa dibilang begitu,semua itu kembali kepad pribadi anda masing2 untuk menilai saya
DeletedUser_414409
hahaha, epic alip is epic
Xinely

Otonashi Yuzuru wrote:

Uh .. HBD Meli ~
arigatou ~

@sumatran : ongkos d tanggung pemenang *runs
DeletedUser_414409
halah, tinggal transfer aja pun kaka.
Rey Fullbuster

dNextGen wrote:

this is gonna be good game for us(audience & fans). That Chinese G1 league/cup was totally boring to me, I was waking up every single morning last 3 days in order to watch "good Doto" but as you all saw - that was "one sided"(A) massacre of the every single Chinese team they played against and common opinion was that "Chinese doto" is the most boring "farm fest" playstyle.
This guys show to the world, who they really are and whats their level of fear(professional respect to the "better" teams in the world = there is no better than Alliance atm). So I just cant be more proud than I am on S4, Akke, Loda, AdmiralBulldog and little EGM that dont wanna try/drink that Champagne on his birthday(today) and celebrate the G1 success with all of us "EU DOTO = BEST DOTO fans".
Even though BTS Crew led by sarcastic prick "Aui_5000" or however many zeros his nick has along with Merlini Police and that mega tard "Luminous" who all were celebrating every death of Alliance, no matter what opponent was their against - YOU GUYS SHOULD BE NEUTRAL BROADCASTERS and you totally disappointed me and most of the Dota 2 community who supports our continent playstyle(along with your 3 US teams that compete with us as equal and present EU - not US playstyle because there eis no leagues and talented teams in big United States of Whatever), Shame on you LD for having such a morons to comment and cheer for the Chinese teams like IG, LGD and even DK against our Alliance, whenever they executed(and it was almost every teamfight) they made a point by "ok that was luck for Loda etc.) Hello BO1 vs. best CHINESE TEAMS IS JUST PERFECT and pls dotn say its just a luck or under-performed by Chinese teams, taking away the perfection and skills of ALLIANCE members ALONG WITH YOUR GRAPHIC INTERFACES that are srsly demented = come on LD get serious if you wanna keep that viewers few more weeks(LGD, IG, DK etc they all have 10-s and 9-s for personal skills, execution etc) but ALLIANCE has 8-7 marks and 9 I think was for execution - so pls tell me why they won it without a single BO1 game loss and why they raped 2:0 in finals?!!!
I guess your and Aui answer will be "it was not an LGD day, week or a year but you will never say that ALLIANCE defended the EU DOTA Scene playstyle and gave Chinese Teams a few more lessons about versatility, diversity of drafting and above all BIG HERO POOL and some new moments called "PA" and "Lone Druid" classes where they dont give us farm-fest of 60-70mins and stomp the base - WE PLAY LONE DRUID ON HARDLANE guys :)

LD, Merlini Police, Aui_2000, Lumminous etc. from BTS Studio - community think that you are completely incapable and dont deserve to broadcast TI3 as you see on every single DOTA 2 related forum, as a jurnalist 1st lesson is "BE OBJECTIVE" when broadcasting. If you think Im wrong, just check the videos of games on youtube and check YOU and LUMMINOUS commentating jokes in the middle of the team-fights and say that LODAs playing PL is like !I($!#$/)P guy practicaly farmed 25mins for items that Chinese need 70min farm-fests and gave them a farm lessons with every single hero he was given by ALLIANCE Captain "S4" who the hell loves PL or playing him at all? But PL is 1 man army and Chinese learned a lot as they learned that Lone Druid is the strongest Hardlaner there is + that SD is not a MID hero :)
Pls reconsider broadcasting Dota 2 or next time we go and listen Chinese 17174.com or some "Thai vs. Nikaragua meets Somalian" stream at TI3...
Toby, Ayesee, Epi, V1iat, CaspeRRR and the rest of the guys should be example to BTS that you can cast objectively and have friends in a team with no problem, specially when you cast with Chinese(Aui, Lumminous etc...) guys and your team plays against them ;)
At least be kind and say "ALLIANCE" is the best team in the world at this moment and biggest TI3 favorite, if I am wrong, ppl who bet their items(few hundred thousands of them) are not.
Good luck in seize/overrun Dota 2 community & EU/US casters to watch and respect you after that charade you made in a BTS friendly atmosphere insulting every single one of them ALLIANCE members like they are some idiots who wondered at G1 by mistake and won it by pure luck...
You say "congrats" in that situation, nothing more, nothing less.

coba dibaca sapa tau ada hal yg berguna

gw juga ga tau sebenarnya tujuannya nulis pake ginian segala
mother of spoiler
Niva
CTRL + A
Sena Aizawa
Yaudah ah gw juga ngikut, bosen sih hue

Btw, HBD Meli~ xD
navy0333
HBD
btw dah masuk jaman spoiler ni
XK2238
ew kotak hitamny jdi brsbaran kyk gni duh es-we-te
ursa
Bisakah kita akhir permainan spoilernya ? :o

dNextGen wrote:

LD, Merlini Police, Aui_2000, Lumminous etc. from BTS Studio - community think that you are completely incapable and dont deserve to broadcast TI3 as you see on every single DOTA 2 related forum, as a jurnalist 1st lesson is "BE OBJECTIVE" when broadcasting. If you think Im wrong, just check the videos of games on youtube and check YOU and LUMMINOUS commentating jokes in the middle of the team-fights and say that LODAs playing PL is like !I($!#$/)P guy practicaly farmed 25mins for items that Chinese need 70min farm-fests and gave them a farm lessons with every single hero he was given by ALLIANCE Captain "S4" who the hell loves PL or playing him at all?

oshet . . . . . .
Frizz
What spoilers are you guys talking about
ursa

Frizz wrote:

What spoilers are you guys talking about

Q _ Q
nirvashzero

dNextGen wrote:

"put a lot of spoiler here"

Niva wrote:

CTRL + A