forum

Replay Comment [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
show more
Chozx
XD I think its a good idea
We can try it? for maybe 1 week or something to test it
Is there to many offensive languague, Then maybe its not cool....
Then we delete the Replay Comment.
If it is going cool and non offensive words we can have it??
peppy
Ignoring useless post.

So as for the beatmap vs beatmapset argument...

If it is done per beatmap (dfficulty) it could be used to comment on the mapping style.
If it is doner per set (song) it would be a lot more vague and probably less useful?

This could also potentially be used as a temporary modding system while AIMod is still in development (comments being reset on rank).
Gabi

peppy wrote:

If it is done per beatmap (dfficulty) it could be used to comment on the mapping style.
eh are you talking about commenting on the replay of a player or the beatmap? cause you could just post comments about the beatmap on the actual topic.

my bad if i misunderstood
peppy
How about you read the last few posts at least. *sigh*.
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gemi

peppy wrote:

If it is doner per set (song) it would be a lot more vague and probably less useful?
Good point. Per beatmap is probably better.

Also, due to the fact that people improve on their scores so often it is not feasible to implement comments on a "per replay" basis. Besides, there are so many replays that the comments would be basically empty for most of them, making this quite useless.
peppy
Agreed. Per beatmap sounds like a good deal. This feature shouldn't take too long to implement, and I see it being very fun and cool so I will get it in asap.
anonymous_old

peppy wrote:

This could also potentially be used as a temporary modding system while AIMod is still in development (comments being reset on rank).
That'd be awesome; players make comments to a WIP/unranked map as they are playing it as a quick mod. "wth ninja spinner?" "I love this pattern =]" "Add some hitsounds here" The mapper just goes through his map in the editor with comments enabled to see mods.
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli
It's been decided.

8-)
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old
Derekku

strager wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

Reminds me of that "notes in editor" feature request o:
Yeah, but this is better. =]
No duh. :P
bmin11
I haven't read all the posts yet, but just want to make sure are we having a filter rather then BAT monitering
peppy
There will be no filter. Abusers will be banned, though.
FurukawaPan

peppy wrote:

Agreed. Per beatmap sounds like a good deal. This feature shouldn't take too long to implement, and I see it being very fun and cool so I will get it in asap.
I can't wait to see how this looks.

v(≧∇≦)v イェェ~イ♪
anonymous_old
peppy
Go for it.
anonymous_old
peppy
Video doesn't play on either of my PCs.
FurukawaPan
The only player I have which could render that video was the VLC player.

At any rate.. wow. I love this feature :)
Ekaru
anonymous_old

peppy wrote:

Video doesn't play on either of my PCs.
Dunno what's wrong. Apparently VLC works, and I know mplayer works with it, too. Are you on CCCP or something?
peppy
anonymous_old
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli
Forgive me oh Lord for I have sinned.
Kitsunemimi
:<?

Comments were an ok addition I guess. It has a pretty good purpose in osu! actually.
Zekira

Sir Minelli wrote:

No you didn't
Raging Bull

Sir Minelli wrote:

I didn't get it till I saw who suggested it. Gave me a good laugh.
noragamiweeb
can somebody tell me what is 'a target for your comment'?
Flanster
Why are you posting in a thread thats been dead for 6 years...
If you need help you can post in Help subforum.