forum

Laura Shigihara - Brainiac Maniac [Osu|OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Zexion

Cobra wrote:

Holy crap this map has a lot of mods! :D I've never modded a map with more than like 5 mods lol. So, let's hope it doesn't suck.

Mostly suggestions... from my queue

General
You don't need to use slidertick claps. It's okay to miss a clap here and there, it gives the map some more rhythm rather then a plain old repeating beat. You can still use it of course, but it's not necessary.I'd rather keep them, it gives the hitsounding some consistency.
128kbps mp3 and 800x600 bg... it's better to use 192kbps and 1280x768 (someones probably already pointed this out but oh well) I think the BG will lose a lot of its quality if I resize it, about the MP3.. not sure how to do that either, but I'll get to it.

Imp
00:17:024 (2,3) - you should rearrange these, and some of the notes after, so that the green (2) stacks with the head of the red (2) slider.I'd rather not use any stacking on easy difficulties, many mappers have told me that these may be just too hard for newbie players, so I have to let this pass.
00:35:524 (2,1,2) - rearrange them like this? (im big on the stacking stuff and symmetry lol)
Same as above. And I couldn't really get the idea you said :c
00:40:524 (1,2,3,4) - try making this pattern prettier Re-arranged.
01:25:524 (3) - stack with the orange (4) - you'll have to move the purple (2) slider around a bit Same as first one.
01:33:524 (2) - make the pattern like this, looks nicer
Ok!

What my Friends Call Me I lol'ed hard
00:14:024 (1,1) - are these new combos necessary? That wasn't intentional. Fixed.
00:55:024 (2) - does not go well with the green slider Which green slider? Didn't get this one.
00:58:524 (1) - maybe move this over the red (3), then move the (2) around a bit
01:02:524 (1,2,3) - redo this pattern using copy paste, reverse selection stuff. and make sure the (2) is in the middle. like this
01:07:024 (3) - dayum this thing is ugly xD take a look at this:
This map was made a long time before that update where making perfect sliders like that is easy, so getting that slider was pretty hard. Anyways, fixed.
01:09:024 (1,2,3) - then make these nice and symmetrical, right in the middle ya know. Done!
01:32:524 (1) - stack with (4) purple slider Ok.

Bucket-Head
I'm not good at modding hard diffs, so in general I'll say fix up some stacking stuff, make patterns look prettier.

Dekaane's sainfasugbae9ufuaf
enough said, nice diff

Hopefully this was helpful, nice map, good luck! :D
Thanks a lot for your mod. But let me give you an advice: avoid naming notes by their colour, (i.e move (3) purple) because in this case, you suggested me to delete an NC and when I did, all the colours of the notes switched, so it can be pretty confusing for the mapper. Instead, always use time to point out notes.

Thanks again!
Foxxer_old
Very good beatmap, small mod.

Dekaane's Gargantuar

00:35:149 (5,6,7,1) - Approach a little bit these notes
00:48:399 (3) - Centralize this circle between the previous and next circles.
01:25:024 - I think will be better if you put a circle here.
01:29:024 - ^
01:33:024 - ^
01:37:024 - ^

Good Luck~
Verlaren
Yo. From my queue.

Imp:
DR -1
OD -1
01:01:024(1) - remove NC

Cone-Head:
If it normal, then:
DR -1
CS -1(At the moment all patterns is too small for normal diff)
AR -1
OD -2
This is normal diff :D

Bucket-Head:
DR -1
AR -1(IMO)
00:13:899(8) - NC

Dekaane's GarGantur:
good job Dekaane!

Good luck.
DakeDekaane
I have many things pending orz: I'll take a look at this in a moment ;c
Thanks for modding in advance
Topic Starter
Zexion

Verlaren wrote:

Yo. From my queue.

Imp:
DR -1
OD -1
01:01:024(1) - remove NC

Cone-Head:
If it normal, then:
DR -1
CS -1(At the moment all patterns is too small for normal diff)
AR -1
OD -2
This is normal diff :D

Bucket-Head:
DR -1
AR -1(IMO)
00:13:899(8) - NC

Dekaane's GarGantur:
good job Dekaane!

Good luck.
Most of them fixed. Many thanks. Waiting for Dake to perform the update. (Take your time, don't worry.)
DakeDekaane
Actualiza, creo me llevare 1 o 2 dias mas para darle un pequeño toque a mi diff x3
DakeDekaane
Sorry for doublepost, but it's here my diff with a new look: http://puu.sh/2AZrk \:D/ Added some jumps to add a bit of fun :3
@Foxxer: About the circles you suggested to add, many people have told me that, but I really don't want to add them, I'm following the high pitched instrument and I feel tiny streams more fun than a larger one for these type of songs.
lucalima99
can put a brain taiko

the skin can put brains
Topic Starter
Zexion
Updated and...

lucalima99 wrote:

can put a brain taiko

the skin can put brains
Uhh.. what? If you're talking about a Taiko, I'm afraid I don't know how to map it and it's probably not necesary at this point.

Thanks for the support btw ;)
Loooctav
Esperando el Ranked :#
Shohei Ohtani
Twerk Team.

Insane:
00:09:524 (6,7) - These jumps are weird. If you absolutely HAVE to keep them, add a new combo to (5)
00:11:274 (6,7,8) - These are weird
00:20:524 (3) - Like why
00:36:024 (1) - Angle this more downward. Having it like this makes it look weird
It's an ok map, but a lot of the jumps don't really make sense, which bother me immensely. To make an insane map, it's not about random jumps, but rather effective use of jumps and challenging mapping.

Hard:
00:15:274 (4) - Add clap on end of slider
00:40:274 (2) - This doesn't go on anything that exists in the music. Maybe make this bigger and have it start where (1) is.
00:50:399 (4) - Angle the slider upward or line it up so it doesn't look like a mistake.
00:52:274 - Why are the claps suddenly gone in this section?
00:55:524 (4) - Move this so there's no overlap.
01:28:274 (2) - It might be a good idea to make a triangle with (1) and (3) of the previous combo. Like this. http://puu.sh/2HQw9.jpg You'll need to adjust later notes but it looks much cleaner
01:32:274 (1) - This doesn't follow the music at all :(

Normal:
00:14:024 (2) - Copy (1), and flip it verticallly and CTRL + G it for symmetry.
00:20:024 (3,4,5,6) - This pattern doesn't fit the music at all. Plus, slidertrains usually aren't kawaii
00:32:524 (2) - This slider right now makes the player's hand go in the opposite direction of where it wants to go (rightward, since the note is right of the first). Fix it so it feels more natural to play.
00:38:524 (1) - End this on the large white tick.
00:50:274 (5) - Avoid overlap with the previous slider
01:26:024 (3) - Make this symmetrical to (1)

Easy:
No major issues, but it's very 1/1y, which can get boring. The patterns also do not match the music, and longer sliders seem to have no reason to be there (an issue with all of the other diffs as well)

Sorry iy took so long to get to D:
DakeDekaane
My update: http://puu.sh/2IR2h.txt
Fixed some jumps I think you were talking about, it'd have been easier if you pointed which ones were weird ¬3¬
Topic Starter
Zexion
All fixed CDFA. Thanks a lot for your mod! Map updated.
Xin_U
Can I make some mania diffs?
I love this game and this song :D
Topic Starter
Zexion
Sure, answered by PM.
Xin_U
http://puu.sh/2Tm9D

7K diff is wip.
Xin_U
Topic Starter
Zexion
Ooookay I'm having some big troubles trying to update, it submits the beatmap as new instead of just adding the new diff, I see if this fix itself in a few hours otherwise I'll get some technical help.

Great diff btw, but there's no way I can pass it lol, I suck at o!m

Edit: Updated and added missing tags.
Xin_U
oooh I forgot to give you hitsound files of 7k diff :o
http://puu.sh/2YwWW.zip
plz reupload
Topic Starter
Zexion
Done, updated!
Hanyuu
Very nice mania diffs :D
YTYuyu
yo you got a mod requested from my queue so let's get started :D.

Bold: Unrankable/must fix.
Red: You should fix it, but i's up to you.
Green: Suggestion. Feel free to ignore this if you don't like it.
Blue: Comments, Opinions, or other.

[General]
CLEAR~!

[Imp]
00:10:024 (1,2,1) - i think you can re-arrange this pattern so that the wave slider blankets (1), as well as the curved (1) blanketing (4) because i think that it'll make the diff fun and smoother to follow for beginners during gameplay IMO like this.
00:16:024 (1,2,3) - the flow in this part feels awkward to follow because of the transition between (1,2). it takes a sharp left turn and that might feel awkward for beginners to follow, so i highly suggest that you make (1) looks like the red (2), and follow it up by adjusting (2,3) to a triangular pattern like this.
00:20:024 (1) - remove the finish here because it sounds too distracting and unfitting to follow during gameplay.
00:20:524 (2) - align this to 00:19:524 (2) - so that the flow in this is steady and smoother to follow as well during gameplay IMO.
00:22:024 (1) - i highly suggest that you re-adjust this slider like this. same reason as above.
00:32:024 (1) - i think that you can replace this repeat slider for a 1/1 slider and a circle to follow the music more accurately during gameplay IMO.
00:36:024 (1) - same as 00:20:524.
00:36:524 (2) - i think that you can align this note to (2) for a triangular pattern as well as smoothness and neatness in this pattern during gameplay.
00:38:024 (1) - same as 00:20:524.
00:44:024 (1) - ^
00:45:024 (3) - how about adjusting so that the ends of this slider are aligned to 00:43:524 (2,2) - ? the pattern would be a lot smoother to follow during gameplay like i said on one of my suggestions.
01:02:024 (1) - the finish on this spinner sounds too quirt and may be inaudible for beginners, so i suggest increasing the volume between 55%-70% so that it'll play along with the piano in this part of the song.
01:09:024 (2) - remove the clap at the end because it doesn't fit with this part. you can hear the clap at the beginning of you listen carefully but not at the end since it breaks the flow in the hitsounding here, also the clap it too loud, so add a timing point to match--i mean show emphasis in the clap in the BGM.
01:10:024 (3) - replace the finish for a whistle. it's more fitting and the finish is distracting like i said before.
my main concern is the hitsounding, especially the finishes like i said on my mod because they sound too loud and they don't fit with the music at times. i think that the flow can be better, but that can be improved yourself overtime :).

[Cone-Head]
decrease the AR to 4 because i feel that the flow with AR5 is too forced to follow for players since this song is a slightly low BPM song IMO.
00:09:024 (3) - *nazi* move this 1 grid to the left because it'll be align to (2), and the square will be perfect since it's aligned properly.
00:15:024 (3) - you should move (3) here since i believe that going this would be a lot easier to follow since it forms a shape of a triangle as you see during gameplay IMO.
00:19:024 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ik that you can make this flow with creativity in this, so i'll help you out in this. i highly suggest that you do this and try doing it creatively like this or something similar to this pattern so that it'll be easier and fun to follow during gameplay.
00:32:024 (1,2) - i highly think that this note can be stacked together because right now, the flow here feels really awkward considering the transition between this pattern.
00:44:024 (1) - do Ctrl+J on this slider because the overlap on the circle looks bad and also the spacing here is inconsistent which breaks the flow and it'll be hard to follow and awkward as well for players.
00:55:024 (2) - move this note between (the end of (3,1) because it'll form a triangle and it'll be a lot smoother and there's nothing overlapping in this part as well during gameplay.
same comment about the finishes and also the flow and structure needs work since it doesn't feel comfortable to follow IMO.

[Bucket-Head]
00:08:024 (1) - add a finish here because you can clearly hear the finish and it'll emphasize the beginning of this part of the song.
00:08:774 (4,5,6,7) - keep your spacing consistent here because the rhythm is the same and different spacing would break the flow in this part during gameplay.
00:18:024 (1) - try straightening this slider to keep the flow steady, or i highly suggest that you make a new slider for this note so that the flow is smoother and easier to follow as well, or you can remove the repeat and add a circle. same reason.
00:43:524 (1) - remove the finish here because it sounds too loud and distracting to follow during gameplay.
00:45:399 (2) - it'll be a lot better if you align this to (1). just hold shirt and move the slider around until you see a line. that's where (1) should be for that smooth transition to the diff IMO.
00:46:274 (1) - same as 00:43:524.
00:52:024 (9,1) - add a NC on (9) because that's where the new phrase in the music begins. if you do this, then remove the NC on (1) to continue that rhythm in the BGM.
01:26:524 (1) - remove the NC here because the music continues from the previous (1) since nothing changes in this part of the song.
01:27:524 (6,7) - same as 00:43:524.
01:29:274 (2) - the spacing is inconsistent because players might assume that this is a 1/4 kick slider and they could hit this note too early, so space it out to make it less confusing.
01:35:524 (8,9) - same as 00:43:524.
same comment as Imp.

[Dekaane's Gargantuar]
00:42:649 (2) - do you think that you can stack this under the end of (1) because i feel that it'll be a good challenge and it flows nicely considering that this is the hardest diff.
00:43:274 (5) - ^
00:45:399 (5) - ^
00:51:524 (2) - the clap is unnecessary since this part focuses mainly on finishes, so remove it for that purpose. yes ik it's for consistency, but there are ticks that don't have the note, therefore no clap. if you decide to keep it, decrease the volume so that it'll go along with the clap in the BGM.
01:06:899 (4) - you need a to add a clap at the end because of consistency with the clap pattern in this part of the song.
01:26:524 (2) - same as 00:42:649.
01:26:774 (3) - ^
01:31:024 (2) - remove the finish at the beginning. same reason as before, it sounds too distracting and loud to follow during gameplay. the finish on (1) is good enough, so the finish here is unnecessary since it breaks the flow in hitsounding.
not bad, but same with my comments about the Finishes and Flow/Structure in this, but this has potential.

and that's all i got. GL and don't give up on this map :D.
Xin_U
a note in 7k diff is missing.

[HitObjects]
402,192,3149,1,2,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Zexion

Hanyuu wrote:

Very nice mania diffs :D
I agree, Xin did an excelent job!

Byakugan249 wrote:

yo you got a mod requested from my queue so let's get started :D.

Bold: Unrankable/must fix.
Red: You should fix it, but i's up to you.
Green: Suggestion. Feel free to ignore this if you don't like it.
Blue: Comments, Opinions, or other.

[General]
CLEAR~!

[Imp]
00:10:024 (1,2,1) - i think you can re-arrange this pattern so that the wave slider blankets (1), as well as the curved (1) blanketing (4) because i think that it'll make the diff fun and smoother to follow for beginners during gameplay IMO like this.
Ok.
00:16:024 (1,2,3) - the flow in this part feels awkward to follow because of the transition between (1,2). it takes a sharp left turn and that might feel awkward for beginners to follow, so i highly suggest that you make (1) looks like the red (2), and follow it up by adjusting (2,3) to a triangular pattern like this. Fixed.
00:20:024 (1) - remove the finish here because it sounds too distracting and unfitting to follow during gameplay. Ok.
00:20:524 (2) - align this to 00:19:524 (2) - so that the flow in this is steady and smoother to follow as well during gameplay IMO. I didn't really get this one, but I think I fixed it.
00:22:024 (1) - i highly suggest that you re-adjust this slider like this. same reason as above. I did a remap of that little part, now it follows the music better and has a improved flow.
00:32:024 (1) - i think that you can replace this repeat slider for a 1/1 slider and a circle to follow the music more accurately during gameplay IMO. Ok!
00:36:024 (1) - same as 00:20:524. Ok!
00:36:524 (2) - i think that you can align this note to (2) for a triangular pattern as well as smoothness and neatness in this pattern during gameplay. Ok!
00:38:024 (1) - same as 00:20:524. Ok!
00:44:024 (1) - ^ Ok!
00:45:024 (3) - how about adjusting so that the ends of this slider are aligned to 00:43:524 (2,2) - ? the pattern would be a lot smoother to follow during gameplay like i said on one of my suggestions. Ok!
01:02:024 (1) - the finish on this spinner sounds too quirt and may be inaudible for beginners, so i suggest increasing the volume between 55%-70% so that it'll play along with the piano in this part of the song. Ok!, but I changed it to 40% so it isn't that loud.
01:09:024 (2) - remove the clap at the end because it doesn't fit with this part. you can hear the clap at the beginning of you listen carefully but not at the end since it breaks the flow in the hitsounding here, also the clap it too loud, so add a timing point to match--i mean show emphasis in the clap in the BGM. Ok!
01:10:024 (3) - replace the finish for a whistle. it's more fitting and the finish is distracting like i said before. Ok!
my main concern is the hitsounding, especially the finishes like i said on my mod because they sound too loud and they don't fit with the music at times. i think that the flow can be better, but that can be improved yourself overtime :). Okay, I think I'll take a second look at the hitsounds, I also changed a lot of circles and sliders for better flow c:

[Cone-Head]
decrease the AR to 4 because i feel that the flow with AR5 is too forced to follow for players since this song is a slightly low BPM song IMO.
00:09:024 (3) - *nazi* move this 1 grid to the left because it'll be align to (2), and the square will be perfect since it's aligned properly. Nice catch.
00:15:024 (3) - you should move (3) here since i believe that going this would be a lot easier to follow since it forms a shape of a triangle as you see during gameplay IMO. Ok!
00:19:024 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ik that you can make this flow with creativity in this, so i'll help you out in this. i highly suggest that you do this and try doing it creatively like this or something similar to this pattern so that it'll be easier and fun to follow during gameplay. Thank you!! I just couldn't get the right ryhthm.
00:32:024 (1,2) - i highly think that this note can be stacked together because right now, the flow here feels really awkward considering the transition between this pattern. You're right. Fixed
00:44:024 (1) - do Ctrl+J on this slider because the overlap on the circle looks bad and also the spacing here is inconsistent which breaks the flow and it'll be hard to follow and awkward as well for players. Ok!
00:55:024 (2) - move this note between (the end of (3,1) because it'll form a triangle and it'll be a lot smoother and there's nothing overlapping in this part as well during gameplay. Ok!
same comment about the finishes and also the flow and structure needs work since it doesn't feel comfortable to follow IMO.
Will check the flow. At least the rhythm is ok I guess.

[Bucket-Head]
00:08:024 (1) - add a finish here because you can clearly hear the finish and it'll emphasize the beginning of this part of the song.
00:08:774 (4,5,6,7) - keep your spacing consistent here because the rhythm is the same and different spacing would break the flow in this part during gameplay. Ok!
00:18:024 (1) - try straightening this slider to keep the flow steady, or i highly suggest that you make a new slider for this note so that the flow is smoother and easier to follow as well, or you can remove the repeat and add a circle. same reason. Ok!
00:43:524 (1) - remove the finish here because it sounds too loud and distracting to follow during gameplay. Ok!
00:45:399 (2) - it'll be a lot better if you align this to (1). just hold shirt and move the slider around until you see a line. that's where (1) should be for that smooth transition to the diff IMO. ...?! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD DO THAT WITH THE SHIFT KEY!!! Also, Fixed and thanks for letting me know that.
00:46:274 (1) - same as 00:43:524. Ok!
00:52:024 (9,1) - add a NC on (9) because that's where the new phrase in the music begins. if you do this, then remove the NC on (1) to continue that rhythm in the BGM. Ok!
01:26:524 (1) - remove the NC here because the music continues from the previous (1) since nothing changes in this part of the song. Ok!
01:27:524 (6,7) - same as 00:43:524. Ok!
01:29:274 (2) - the spacing is inconsistent because players might assume that this is a 1/4 kick slider and they could hit this note too early, so space it out to make it less confusing. Ok!
01:35:524 (8,9) - same as 00:43:524. Ok!
same comment as Imp. Ok!

and that's all i got. GL and don't give up on this map :D.
Of course I wont give up! Thanks for your mod!!! :D

Xin_U wrote:

a note in 7k diff is missing.

[HitObjects]
402,192,3149,1,2,0:0:0:0:
Added! Will update soon.
DakeDekaane
Sorry for late >-< all fixed: http://puu.sh/31Q6c.txt
Thanks Byakugan c:
jyu
Hoping this to get ranked! Good luck!
Gero
Rank This Please :3/ Go Zexion!
Roxas
Mania mod

[General]
Uhm, I think it's better if you change diff titles in "Xin_U's 4K Normal" and "Xin_U's 7K Insane"

[4K]
00:32:524 - Add circle on 1st column
00:54:899 (54899|2) - Move on 2nd column and 00:55:024 (55024|1) - Move this on 3rd column

Amazing, I really like how you placed circles following the pitch, good job!

[7K]
For me is ok this diff, but I can't really understand why in some parts there are 3 circles where not needed (where there are not 3 sounds I mean) like here 00:43:524 (43524|3,43524|1,43524|0) - . That's not an error, don't worry!

Good luck, and starred ;) Btw, I think mania diffs are ready for rank :3
Xin_U

Roxas wrote:

Mania mod

[General]
Uhm, I think it's better if you change diff titles in "Xin_U's 4K Normal" and "Xin_U's 7K Insane" Done

[4K]
00:32:524 - Add circle on 1st columnwhy? notes are following synth in that part.
00:54:899 (54899|2) - Move on 2nd column and 00:55:024 (55024|1) - Move this on 3rd columnNice!

Amazing, I really like how you placed circles following the pitch, good job!

[7K]
For me is ok this diff, but I can't really understand why in some parts there are 3 circles where not needed (where there are not 3 sounds I mean) like here 00:43:524 (43524|3,43524|1,43524|0) - . That's not an error, don't worry! those 3 sounds are piano, synth, and guitar

Good luck, and starred ;) Btw, I think mania diffs are ready for rank :3 Thx :D
Here are the diffs.
http://puu.sh/3oTg4.zip
Topic Starter
Zexion
Updated!
Loooctav
GO ZEXION!! STILL CAN!
rezoons
Hi :),

Random Mod because....... Math.

[General]
  1. Mania and standard diff doesn't have the same offset and the same audio lead-in. Please fix this.
    For the Audio Lead-in maybe you can make an exception since your diff doesn't start at the same time. But fix the offset.
  2. Maybe add kiai from 01:24:024 to 01:40:024? The music looks like the one in the actual kiai.
[Imp]
  1. 00:09:524 (4,1) - Spacing issue (x1.1) and try blanketing 4 by fixing it.
  2. 00:11:524 (2,1) - Spacing issue (x0.89)
  3. 00:18:024 (1) - Move it to x=272 y=104 for the blanket?
  4. 00:36:024 (1,2) - Spacing issue (x1.12) and try blanketing 1.
[Cone-Head]
  1. 00:15:524 (4,5,6) - I think the flow will be better if you do a small curve here like this:
  2. 00:19:024 (1,2) - The overlap doesn't looks really good... Try grid level 4?
  3. 00:43:024 (4,5,1) - Move 4 to x=408 y=56 and 5 to x=256 y=48 then move the end point of 1 one grid right.
  4. 00:44:024 (1,1,2) - I think you can avoid the overlap.
  5. 00:49:524 (4) - Maybe bent it a little bit more for a better looking blanket.
  6. 00:53:524 (3,2) - I think you can avoid the overlap.
  7. 01:05:024 (3,4,1,2,1) - Maybe.... make them symetrical. It will look better imo.
  8. 01:09:024 (1,2,3) - Yeah! Like this.... Except it isn't exactly symetrical......
  9. 01:16:524 (2,3,4,5) - Or like this!..... Except here too it isn't exactly symetrical.
[Bucket-Head]
  1. 00:13:399 (6,7) - Why not a triplet? This kind of pattern i see it in Insane but never Hard. This pattern is a little bit complicated to play for a Hard imo.
  2. 00:13:899 (1,2,1,2) - On the contrary you use a lot of doublet but not a lot of 1/2-beat long slider? Again the map would be more "Hard"-like imo.
  3. 00:51:024 - Add a note? I don't see why you didn't put one..... You did put one in the Easy diff. And a slider in the Normal diff.
  4. 00:54:649 (1,2,3,4,5) - Again. This pattern looks more Insane-like than Hard-like to me.
[Dekaane's Gargantuar]
  1. 00:52:024 (1) - One grid right if you want a perfect parallelogram with 00:51:274 (1,2,3).
  2. 01:06:899 (4,5) - Maybe... avoid this overlap.
~Good Luck~
Topic Starter
Zexion

rezoons wrote:

Hi :),

Random Mod because....... Math.

[General]
  1. Mania and standard diff doesn't have the same offset and the same audio lead-in. Please fix this.
    For the Audio Lead-in maybe you can make an exception since your diff doesn't start at the same time. But fix the offset.

I'll ask Xin on this one, I need to get his permission to make changes on the Mania Diffs.
  2. Maybe add kiai from 01:24:024 to 01:40:024? The music looks like the one in the actual kiai.
    Honestly, I don't see there's a need for a kiai on this part. But this is the second time someone suggests it so... guess I'll consider it.
[Imp]
  1. 00:09:524 (4,1) - Spacing issue (x1.1) and try blanketing 4 by fixing it.
  2. 00:11:524 (2,1) - Spacing issue (x0.89)
  3. 00:18:024 (1) - Move it to x=272 y=104 for the blanket?
  4. 00:36:024 (1,2) - Spacing issue (x1.12) and try blanketing 1.All fixed.

[Cone-Head]
  1. 00:15:524 (4,5,6) - I think the flow will be better if you do a small curve here like this:
    Ok, I think I got it right now
  2. 00:19:024 (1,2) - The overlap doesn't looks really good... Try grid level 4? I don't see an overlap o_o
  3. 00:43:024 (4,5,1) - Move 4 to x=408 y=56 and 5 to x=256 y=48 then move the end point of 1 one grid right. Ok
  4. 00:44:024 (1,1,2) - I think you can avoid the overlap. I placed an spinner, otherwise there would have to be a jump or something like that
  5. 00:49:524 (4) - Maybe bent it a little bit more for a better looking blanket. Ok
  6. 00:53:524 (3,2) - I think you can avoid the overlap. Avoided
  7. 01:05:024 (3,4,1,2,1) - Maybe.... make them symetrical. It will look better imo. I remaped that part, now it looks and sounds better!
  8. 01:09:024 (1,2,3) - Yeah! Like this.... Except it isn't exactly symetrical......^
  9. 01:16:524 (2,3,4,5) - Or like this!..... Except here too it isn't exactly symetrical.Ok, I think it is now.

[Bucket-Head]
  1. 00:13:399 (6,7) - Why not a triplet? This kind of pattern i see it in Insane but never Hard. This pattern is a little bit complicated to play for a Hard imo. It is? Well, Since you put it that way, I changed it to a triplet.
  2. 00:13:899 (1,2,1,2) - On the contrary you use a lot of doublet but not a lot of 1/2-beat long slider? Again the map would be more "Hard"-like imo.
    Yeah I think I overdid those doublets a bit. I'll change some.
  3. 00:51:024 - Add a note? I don't see why you didn't put one..... You did put one in the Easy diff. And a slider in the Normal diff. It just desn't sound good, I know I placed one on Easy but for some reason I don't like it here.
  4. 00:54:649 (1,2,3,4,5) - Again. This pattern looks more Insane-like than Hard-like to me. Oh, I thought this slider stream would be fun. I'll ask more mappers

~Good Luck~
Thanks a lot for your mod I was expecting maths anyway, I'll work on those doublets!
DakeDekaane
First suggestion was done and the last didn't because I think the overlap helps to read it better in some way, thanks for modding :3
http://puu.sh/3Iswh.txt
BuBBLe1q
I like this beatmap<3
xxbidiao
Hey, I just walked by and have some suggestions on mania (although I don't know whether you need them because I saw a star)

Insane:
00:38:024 (38024|2) - If it's not intentional, this slider should end a little earlier at the 00:40:024 (40024|5) - hold note starting point.
01:05:274 (65274|3,65399|3,65524|3) - I see a lot of little jackhammers here. If it is intentional, it should be OK, but I would suggest that this is not so good "fit in hand". Like this one, I would suggest to move the second note apart making a style like 121.
01:33:149 (93149|5) - Move to the 2nd column would make it better?

4K:
00:38:024 (38024|1) - A double hold would be good.
00:46:024 (46024|1) - ^
00:49:649 (49649|2,49774|3,49899|2,50024|3) - This may become a difficulty pitch for such difficulty because it's a single handed style. You may make this assigned into 2 hands to make it better fit the hand for players (maybe beginners) playing this diff.
Overall a great map! :D
Xin_U
Checked late :o

xxbidiao wrote:

Hey, I just walked by and have some suggestions on mania (although I don't know whether you need them because I saw a star)

Insane:
00:38:024 (38024|2) - If it's not intentional, this slider should end a little earlier at the 00:40:024 (40024|5) - hold note starting point.It fits the music
01:05:274 (65274|3,65399|3,65524|3) - I see a lot of little jackhammers here. If it is intentional, it should be OK, but I would suggest that this is not so good "fit in hand". Like this one, I would suggest to move the second note apart making a style like 121.Made them easier
01:33:149 (93149|5) - Move to the 2nd column would make it better?Changed pattern

4K:
00:38:024 (38024|1) - A double hold would be good.Changed
00:46:024 (46024|1) - ^
00:49:649 (49649|2,49774|3,49899|2,50024|3) - This may become a difficulty pitch for such difficulty because it's a single handed style. You may make this assigned into 2 hands to make it better fit the hand for players (maybe beginners) playing this diff.Good!
Overall a great map! :D
Thanks for modding :)
http://puu.sh/3YAyh.zip
Topic Starter
Zexion
Updated. BTW, I already asked two BAT's to check the map but it seems they don't have the time to do it ATM. I hope they can check it soon.
woc2006
mania check:

general
======
you missed kiai toggles, keep the same with standard diffs.
audio leadin, keep the same in all diffs.

======
01:34:024 (94024|6,94274|6) - remove
01:34:024 (94024|6,94274|6) - move to 2
Xiamul
Never played PvZ, but this song is really nice. :)

[Imp]

00:09:524 (4) This note is not congruent to 3 in the same way 2 was congruent to 1. It is one square further up on the grid.
00:10:024 (1) If you did above, this slider should be moved down one square to keep the same distance. However, moving it two squares down forms a perfect horizontal line.
01:34:024 (3) This note sounds better without a finish, imo.

The following three circles are just some food-for-thought. I don't even know if I like them.

• 01:40:524 Add a circle?
    01:41:024 Add a circle?
    01:41:524 Add a circle?

[Cone-Head]

00:08:531 (2) Moving this circle one square to the right makes a vertical line from 2 to 3. Alternatively, moving 3 one square to the left accomplishes the same effect.
00:13:024 I think replicating the previous pattern over the y-axis would suit the flow better.
00:19:274 I think this reverse slider could be replaced by a regular slider starting at 00:19:524.
01:26:774 The spinner sounds better when it starts here, imo.
01:28:274 Add a circle?
01:29:774 ^
01:30:524 (4) Make this slider a wave?
01:33:274 (2) Remove circle? I don't hear a strong enough beat, and it's not Kiai.
01:33:524 (3) Increase spacing if you removed the note.
01:34:274 (4) Same as 2.
01:34:524 (5) Same as 3.

Same food-for-thought as Imp.

[Bucket-Head]

00:18:899 (3) Remove clap?
00:19:524 (6) ^
00:41:024 (3) Remove this circle? There is no audible noise on this beat.
00:42:274 (1) I feel this slider could be split up into several.

Same food for thought as Imp.

[Dekaane's Gargantuar]
I don't feel the desire to adjust anything in this diff, so I'll just leave the Main-Course-for-thought.

• 01:40:274 Circle?
    01:40:524 ^
    01:40:774 ^
    01:41:024 ^
    01:41:274 ^
    01:41:524 ^
show more