forum

Duca - Ashita Tenki ni Naare (Short Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
show more
S o r d a

Elly-chan wrote:

[S o r d a's Hard]
  1. 00:01:208 (1) - Gosh no. This itself sets up a horrible transition for the beat pattern considering that this slider is a bit short itself and it ends on a red tick directly before the next white tick. 'Playable, but horrible at the same time. Remove the spinner altogether, please.fixed
  2. This difficulty is on it's way, it's just that it needs more modding aesthetic-wise and flow-wise before I can recheck this entire map. Try improving on your overall flow and then I'll see when I can mod it later on. Don't give up, just keep trying to make it the best you can make it be! :)
some parts arrangement changed
thanks for mod Elly
http://puu.sh/1kxAV
Leorda
Hi there

[Easy]
00:09:728 (1) - Remove new combo, since you add new combo every 2 bars
01:02:273 (1) - Remove clap at repeating slider, since you add clap on every downbeat
01:07:953 (1) - Flip vertically for better flow?

[kosiga's Normal]
00:11:148 (4) - Can you move up a bit? So it doesn't overlapped by previous slider? (nazi)
00:32:805 (1) - Why new combo?
00:43:634 (1) - ^ (since you add new combo every 2 bars)

[S o r d a's Hard]
* AR +1?

00:11:681 (5) - Move to X:148 and Y:12 for better flow? (nazi)
00:27:125 (2,3,4) - I feel this jump is doesn't fit to the music, IMO. Consider to change the pattern?
00:37:243 (2) - Spacing error
00:45:586 (1) - Forgot to put clap?

Once you done, forum-PM me
S o r d a
all fixed~
thanks for mod Leo!
http://puu.sh/2V9NS.osu
kosiga

Leorda wrote:

[kosiga's Normal]
00:11:148 (4) - Can you move up a bit? So it doesn't overlapped by previous slider? (nazi) ok. changed~
00:32:805 (1) - Why new combo? It emphasizes the different rhythm of the part of the previous. ( and it is a little long to me >.< )
00:43:634 (1) - ^ (since you add new combo every 2 bars) changed the NC pattern of near notes.
thank you~ :)

http://puu.sh/2Vf3V.osu

to Mythol > old map lol btw Title: 「Ashita Tenki ni Naare (Short Ver.)」 ⇒ 「あした天気になあれ (Short Ver.)」 Do you not want to change it o.o?
Topic Starter
Mythol
all fixed
>kosiga thanks I changed to japanese title :D
Elly-chan
if leo bubble's i can rank ;3
Leorda
"If I save this map from death, can I kill Mythol, kosiga and Sorda?"

Bubbled
Elly-chan
Wonderful map! It's improved a ton along the way, it's fun to play, and it's a lovely song. Mythol, I absolutely adores your difficulties; they were well mapped, fit the beat perfecty, and were wonderful in every aspect. kogisa and sorda, your difficulties were just that as well. Side note, I set your fade-in for you. I think this is well deserved! Ranked~!

Flask
\o3o/ Congratzzzzzzzz
alacat
congrats ^^o
Oyatsu
Congratz! Mythol !! Duca!!
Razer
Congratulations :)

Imma support this :>
S o r d a
congratz! and sorry my diff really bad ;_;
litoluna
congrats!\o3o/
Verlaren
Congrats~
Rare
MYTHOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cRyo[iceeicee]
\/
MiLu

cRyo[iceeicee] wrote:

\/
\:D/
hoLysoup
congrats desu :>!
Guy
gratz :)
h3k1ru
gratz~