forum

Mitose Noriko - seven colors (Short Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
biwako
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2013年6月13日 at 16:29:20

Artist: Mitose Noriko
Title: seven colors (Short Ver.)
Source: Harukazedori ni Tomarigi wo
Tags: merchat7 MANYO SkyFish
BPM: 159
Filesize: 19918kb
Play Time: 01:14
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.99 stars, 191 notes)
  2. merchat7's Hard (4.81 stars, 141 notes)
  3. Normal (2.99 stars, 77 notes)
Download: Mitose Noriko - seven colors (Short Ver.)
Download: Mitose Noriko - seven colors (Short Ver.) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
みとせのりこ - seven colors
はるかぜどりに、とまりぎを。 opening
Hard by merchat7
merchat7
lemmemakeguestpls

Can I make a guest diff?

Edit: Add MANYO to tags.
Raose
you should use 7 combo colors lololll
Topic Starter
biwako

merchat7 wrote:

lemmemakeguestpls

Can I make a guest diff?

Edit: Add MANYO to tags.
ok,You can make guest diff you prefer.

Zhengster wrote:

you should use 7 combo colors lololll
lol I'll try it
merchat7
Ok, I think I will make a Hard. I'll see about finishing this on Wednesday if I'm not too busy.

Edit: I'm really busy, I'll finish this on the weekend latest.

Edit 2: I finish all the painful stuff (rhythm + hitsound), just need a hour to place the note, but I have no time left today, sorry :/
merchat7
So sorry for delay, had a pretty interesting week last week so I barely had any time to map. Beginning of this song is also really tough to map.

I found a better quality mp3 and I notice video was rather low quality (+ have audio) so I encode you one. I also cut the mp3 as you didn't map the end and you can save quite a bit of space by doing this (about 3mb). I think video offset is 0 and audio offset is 330. Feel free to double check.

Video, audio, hitsound, and my diff: http://puu.sh/39fSY.zip

I notice hitsound is quite quiet at some parts so I searched for my own custom hitsounds. If you don't have ideas on how to do hitsound, you can follow my hitsound patterns. I haven't try using this yet, but try grumd's hitsound copier perhaps. Maybe this will make it easier then manually putting the hitsound on every note.

I don't think you want to set the preview point at current place. Right before begin of kiai seems better to me. Change for my diff if you change this.

Insane
00:33:348 (5,6) - Stack (6) at end of (5) like 00:32:594 (3,4) - ?
00:41:084 (1) - Don't think this whistle on slider body is intentional, I think you should remove it.
00:58:820 (8) - Expected stream to begin here (new combo here, remove from 00:59:009 (1) -), add note 00:58:914.
01:02:594 (3,5) - This pattern feel rather hard to read for me, try not stacking with (1), but instead place these notes at different places? Maybe (3) at x:104 y:224 and (5) at x:232 y:224?
01:12:782 (3) - 0.75x or something higher instead for slider velocity? 1.25x to 0.50x is too abrupt I think.

I also prefer if streams at kiai were compressed stream and I feel some jumps at kiai are a bit too much, but I can't say more than this until some more hitsounds are added at this part.

Just a quick look, I didn't check everything. This song seems like it may be hard to map an Easy and Normal for, so if you don't think you can map an Easy, I can try to simplify my Hard so that you'll only need to map Normal for diff. spread, but I prefer keeping the Hard like this if possible.

Again, really sorry for delay, you can kudosu this post if you wish and don't forget to add me to tags. I hope you get this song ranked.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
biwako

merchat7 wrote:

So sorry for delay, had a pretty interesting week last week so I barely had any time to map. Beginning of this song is also really tough to map.

I found a better quality mp3 and I notice video was rather low quality (+ have audio) so I encode you one. I also cut the mp3 as you didn't map the end and you can save quite a bit of space by doing this (about 3mb). I think video offset is 0 and audio offset is 330. Feel free to double check.

Video, audio, hitsound, and my diff: http://puu.sh/39fSY.zip

I notice hitsound is quite quiet at some parts so I searched for my own custom hitsounds. If you don't have ideas on how to do hitsound, you can follow my hitsound patterns. I haven't try using this yet, but try grumd's hitsound copier perhaps. Maybe this will make it easier then manually putting the hitsound on every note.

I don't think you want to set the preview point at current place. Right before begin of kiai seems better to me. Change for my diff if you change this.

Insane
00:33:348 (5,6) - Stack (6) at end of (5) like 00:32:594 (3,4) - ?
00:41:084 (1) - Don't think this whistle on slider body is intentional, I think you should remove it. fixed
00:58:820 (8) - Expected stream to begin here (new combo here, remove from 00:59:009 (1) -), add note 00:58:914.
01:02:594 (3,5) - This pattern feel rather hard to read for me, try not stacking with (1), but instead place these notes at different places? Maybe (3) at x:104 y:224 and (5) at x:232 y:224? fixed
01:12:782 (3) - 0.75x or something higher instead for slider velocity? 1.25x to 0.50x is too abrupt I think.

I also prefer if streams at kiai were compressed stream and I feel some jumps at kiai are a bit too much, but I can't say more than this until some more hitsounds are added at this part.

Just a quick look, I didn't check everything. This song seems like it may be hard to map an Easy and Normal for, so if you don't think you can map an Easy, I can try to simplify my Hard so that you'll only need to map Normal for diff. spread, but I prefer keeping the Hard like this if possible. I plan ask other guest or I'll make

Again, really sorry for delay, you can kudosu this post if you wish and don't forget to add me to tags. I hope you get this song ranked.

Good luck!
Thanks for guest and many supports :3
hoLysoup
wa..
biwako! very nice map :>
this song is quite nice
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.