forum

Bamboo Tablet.!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yeoleum
Today i decided that sometime before the end of the month i will go and buy a bamboo tablet but i was wondering does it matter what kind of tablet it is? cause i dont wanna buy it an find out it doesnt work with osu its the Wacom bamboo Graphics tablet http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Wacom+-+Bamboo+Graphics+Tablet+-+Silver/Black/3441419.p?id=1218402882966&skuId=3441419
boat
The peripheral is not reliant on the game client, any tablet will work, the one in question as well.

If you're just getting one to play games with you might as well just get a cth-470 instead though as they are cheaper and will work just as good.

The capture (one you've linked to) doesn't really offer anything that the connect doesn't but the touch input, which is quite frankly useless. It's the same size and pretty much the exact same hardware, pressure levels and resolution. It's not a big price difference, about 20$, just figured I'd let you know anyways. If you're going to spend more you might as well go ahead and get a Create (cth670).
Topic Starter
yeoleum

boat wrote:

The peripheral is not reliant on the game client, any tablet will work, the one in question as well.

If you're just getting one to play games with you might as well just get a cth-470 instead though, as they are cheaper and will work just as good.

Thanks for letting me know :) and actually im an artist too well upcoming artist but the only thing ill use it for besides drawing is osu hehe but thanks anyway ^_^
boat
You might want to look into the cth670 then. It's significantly bigger and more comfortable to draw on. The only issue is that you might have to fiddle with the input area as you would want the full area to draw with, but it's far too big for playing full area on in a resolution bigger than about 1024x600.
Topic Starter
yeoleum

boat wrote:

You might want to look into the cth670 then. It's significantly bigger and more comfortable to draw on. The only issue is that you might have to fiddle with the input area as you would want the full area to draw with, but it's far too big for playing full area on in a resolution bigger than about 1024x600.

i see well considering im mainly gonna use it for osu an drawing i think i mite stick with the one i chose or this one http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Wacom+-+Bam ... &cp=1&lp=3 and well if i come up with more money i mite just upgrade too that :)