forum

Collection Fast Add.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +61
Topic Starter
momo1478
I propose a simple but a simple inconvenience fix and a minor ones that succors to it. Add a shortcut to adding beatmaps to certain collections via beatmap options. What I mean, the same functionality as the previous "Favorites A and B" where you can just press "f3" and "1" to add it within a second, but the new way of adding beatmaps to collections restricts speed by pressing "1", choosing a collection, whether it applies to the mapset, and then press add. I ask for something similar to the old version but an option next to it to change "shortcut collections" to add maps to many collections quicker. Another side request (although I'm not completely sure If I can ask for this in the thread) if the "apply to mapset" option can be remembered (this also restricts speed for those people who like to add the whole mapset).

PS I'm not clear about the rules for suggestions but this is once again just a proposal. Please let me know if I'm doing anything against the rules :) . Thanks!
Ayesha Altugle
how about when you add a name to a collection?

this is an invalid request
jemhuntr
so basically, you'll be able to add a custom "Add to Certain Collection" button in beatmap options? and you'll be able to modify the command it does on the collection screen?
support.

also, vahn10, I didn't get what you mean. This is not an invalid request.
Topic Starter
momo1478

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

so basically, you'll be able to add a custom "Add to Certain Collection" button in beatmap options? and you'll be able to modify the command it does on the collection screen?
support.

also, vahn10, I didn't get what you mean. This is not an invalid request.
yeah just like this. I thought it would be a neat idea to add beatmaps to collections faster!
yakimikan

momo1478 wrote:

"apply to mapset" option can be remembered (this also restricts speed for those people who like to add the whole mapset)
why not!
PLEASE
Compa

momo1478 wrote:

I propose a simple but a simple inconvenience fix and a minor ones that succors to it. Add a shortcut to adding beatmaps to certain collections via beatmap options. What I mean, the same functionality as the previous "Favorites A and B" where you can just press "f3" and "1" to add it within a second, but the new way of adding beatmaps to collections restricts speed by pressing "1", choosing a collection, whether it applies to the mapset, and then press add. I ask for something similar to the old version but an option next to it to change "shortcut collections" to add maps to many collections quicker. Another side request (although I'm not completely sure If I can ask for this in the thread) if the "apply to mapset" option can be remembered (this also restricts speed for those people who like to add the whole mapset).

PS I'm not clear about the rules for suggestions but this is once again just a proposal. Please let me know if I'm doing anything against the rules :) . Thanks!
tl;dr you want to make a button meant for putting it in a certain folder?
If so then yes pls
Iggy
How about a button like "add beatmaps to this collection" when rightclicking a collection or something and then you'd just click on beatmaps/mapsets you want added.

Would save a ton of time, that's for sure.