forum

Renard VS The Quick Brown Fox - WANDERLUST Reprise

posted
Total Posts
show more
mancuso_JM_

Sieg wrote:

Discussed with Bakari about that situation and we decided to replace collab diff with my old hard version. Sorry about that BCI. :?
Why did you do that!?? Really, Is it just for this simple Note??
Sincerely, this is not the best solution, Bakari and BCI spent their time to complete the difficulty, and for a simple note do you decided to replace the difficulty? it doesn't make sense at all. Sorry, but I totally disagree with your decision.
In addition, I agree with BCI if she decide to keep the pattern as it is. I could follow it properly the first time that I played the map, in addition remark the instrumental change as the pattern it was. I talked with Kei about that, and gave her my thoughts and she said me that she had to think a bit about that.
Personally it is a simple note and it doesn't change a lot of things during the gameplay, well these are my thoughts. In my opinion you should re-consider this decision.
Topic Starter
Sieg
I'm not a bad person sorry.... all repaired. orz
Kei
Uhm but you kept your old hard difficulty. The spread is worse now: Normal/Hard/Hard/Insane/Insane.

Regardless of that: I'm happy to see you decided to re-consider that decision. It wasn't really necessary to do that! in fact I was going to let her keep it her way, at the end it was okay for me. But anyways, I won't proceed any further with this map as per request.

Best of luck!
Topic Starter
Sieg
Haha my bad, I don't know why I had go for so much rage yesterday.
Sorry BCI. And everyone.
nice drama as always :o
P o M u T a
one point suggestion.

Kiai Inconsistency in Kiai Times: - [BakaCI's Dreaming] : Kiai #1: Starts on 00:29:355, ends on 00:50:521
- [BD's Smiling] : Kiai #1: Starts on 00:29:355, ends on 00:50:688
- [Daydreaming] : Kiai #1: Starts on 00:29:355, ends on 00:50:521
- [Waking up] : Kiai #1: Starts on 00:29:355, ends on 00:50:521

Do you let you unify it? :3
Topic Starter
Sieg
oh, thanks but I looked and it seems all is fine and ends on 00:50:696
we change timing.. idk maybe this affects somehow, but I don't see any inconsistency in kiai :o
kanpakyin
Checked the whole mapset and deemed it is fine to go.

Bubbled.

(ノ・ω・)ノ
riffy
well.. It' was bubbled faster than I expected it to be.
Topic Starter
Sieg
Thanks kanpakyin :D
LunarSakuya
In your .osu files under [Events], change the bg code line from 0,0,"bg.png",1,1 to 0,0,"bg.png",0,0

Daydreaming
00:10:696 (1) - sounds much better if you end this on the piano emphasis on 00:12:029 https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/740169 , also add whistle on end

BakaCI's Dreaming
00:18:696 (3) - NC for new stanza

Waking Up
00:08:029 (1,2) - why does this have a short distance compared to the others? Space these out more so rhythm vs distance matches in this combo at least
nice circle flow

call me back~
Topic Starter
Sieg
all fixed, updated
Thanks LunarSakuya. :D
LunarSakuya
Congrats!
Topic Starter
Sieg
<3
Lolicakey
Congratz (/>w<)/
Kei
Grats Sieg~ i want to poke your face again

.. /runs away
lol
Congrats btw :3/
P o M u T a
yeah 8-)
Topic Starter
Sieg
thanks guys :)
Kodora
Congratz!
Topic Starter
Sieg
Thanks Kodora :D
riffy
Congrats!
HellDawn
Congratz
GamerX4life
Thx for more ranked Lapfox-Stuff and Congratz :)
Topic Starter
Sieg