Rawwrr
huu... I'm so confused, there was no skin.ini :S
deadbeat

ericocofire wrote:

huu... I'm so confused, there was no skin.ini :S

boat wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

oh awesome. thanks :D

EDIT: no skin.ini to go with it? or not needed?
I believe these are pretty much the additional elements that were not added to the already uploaded template, some of them at least. Just extract this to the previous one.
Nathanael
Thanks for the default skin template peppy.
I'll be using these as a guide to make a new custom skin for myself. >.<

Regarding skin.ini,
I also think that its only an additional element and not really included from the default.
Wylo
I still can't figure out how to make followpoint.png animate like in the default skin.
Eyenine
There you go.
39~
newtoniorock8
wow ~ great! :D
Yousoro
Ooh, default skin is open source now :)
Mantis
Thank you! ^_~
jemhuntr
eehhh..... where exactly can I see my circularmetre.png...?? if it's supposed to be the pie progress bar during gameplay, it's not working :<<

same with the scorebar. it's still misaligned and scorebar-marker still isn't being used.

also star3. I can't find it anywhere.
Yuki-kun

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

eehhh..... where exactly can I see my circularmetre.png...?? if it's supposed to be the pie progress bar during gameplay, it's not working :<<

same with the scorebar. it's still misaligned and scorebar-marker still isn't being used.

not sure about scorebar but i don't think star3 can editable. >_>
Ayesha Altugle

Yuki-kun wrote:

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

not sure about scorebar but i don't think star3 can editable. >_>
Tested and not work :(
primrose
loveeeeeeee
Shiro_Hane
Great!!! n0w upgrading my skin!!!
ahoshirisora
Hope they'll be the Mod Selection icons soon! D: Seems to be already updated in the new version of osu, but I don't know where the NEW skin default files are to even check... so, hope this is updated soon again! :D
TheAussie
not everything is here lol
Sephibro
can anybody post a working skin.ini? spinner is not working for me and the score screen layout is wrong
Yuki-kun

Sephibro wrote:

can anybody post a working skin.ini? spinner is not working for me and the score screen layout is wrong
It's not realeased yet :\
Sephibro
i understood it's not realeased yet... well i guess i'm working on that skin.ini, i'll post if it works
jemhuntr
@Sephibro make sure Prefer New Default is checked, the new spinner should work.
NoClue
Curious. My countdown doesn't "work" anymore, it puts 1 mid-bottom and 3/2 in the top corners. Does the .ini file have a countdown option now in order to have them appear in the middle or properly lined up like it used to.
Yuki-kun
@NoClue: That's new style, and all we can do is still wait until this topic is resolved successfully xD

t/123785
Skeuddy
Nice :3
Exw
Ah finally lol
Thanks~!
Sora Sora
Great skin! Thanks.. :D
Luce
Thank you so much! :3
Kzzi
yeahh time to make the skin
Ritz_old
YAY... :3
LeiN-
good... but where's the rank, selection mod... and something not in here? :?
Ayesha Altugle

LeiN- wrote:

good... but where's the rank, selection mod... and something not in here? :?
[attachment=0:d6fa3]mod icon.zip[/attachment:d6fa3]

for the selection mod,
Birdy
would appreciate to be able to skin the pause menu arrows, now as they are not linked to play-warningarrow.png
winotu
I don't remember where I download this skin - new default (http://puu.sh/30WKx), not gameplay and I have question:
Can I edit all elements from this skin and if yes which are only for supporters?
Ayesha Altugle
I have it before someone deleted the link @ winotu
OsuMe65

winotu wrote:

I don't remember where I download this skin - new default (here), not gameplay and I have question:
Can I edit all elements from this skin and if yes which are only for supporters?

vahn10 wrote:

I have it before someone deleted the link @ winotu
that link is form Clementine's
i downloaded it and tried to pull out all of the skinnable elements...
Perfection
:D
audiosl4ve
is spinner and other stuff that wasn't released yet released? :D

oh and thank you peppy
Lyvia
Thats cool~
Luso1221
Thanks sir!
Catninja
Oh! Great, thanks you Peppy :D
TanteKuN