forum

Camellia ft. Ayakura Mei - Integration under the moon of cod

posted
Total Posts
show more
AlphaWaves
We're no more in 2009. Please get over it.

Also contrast is terrible :(.
Kodora
^ Comments like this are terrible.
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
angelfix好萌 #(拍手)
wonders
不明白吗,因为他们做不到,所以不会让你做到。这不是改几个note就会圆满的
because they can't, so you have to
Charles445
Alright this looks ready for re-approval. Also, those who are wondering if it's playable or not, it is, no worries.

ubbled!
happy30

happy30 wrote:

change the artist to:

Cammellia ft. 綾倉盟

romanized:

Cammellia ft. Mei Ayakura

silly natteke
the artist is still not fixed
i dont know how "Ayakura Mei" in this order has become the habit in osu! but it should be switched to "Mei Ayakura" like everywhere else

some sources:
http://vgmdb.net/artist/7301
http://kashi.kouhi.me/wp-content/upload ... _cover.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... UERD8o0EI8
tsuka

Charles445 wrote:

Alright this looks ready for re-approval. Also, those who are wondering if it's playable or not, it is, no worries.

ubbled!
hey why insult me ._.
Natteke
Don't worry, we love you
[CSGA]Ar3sgice

Charles445 wrote:

ubbled!

@happy30: why is it Mei Ayakura, surname firstname=ayakura mei 0,0
Charles445

tsuka wrote:

hey why insult me ._.
It was kiddly, I swear! (it's the name of the BG)

Natteke wrote:

Don't worry, we love you
\As for the artist thing, it appears to be interchangeable on osu! at the moment. I'm honestly not sure which is the correct one, but it seems to work regardless of the ordering.
happy30
It's "Mei Ayakura" anywhere else on the internet, try searching ayakura mei on youtube. Just on osu! someone seems to have mixed it up and other people started to use the wrong order as well, although, recently Mei Ayakura is more used :P
Many of the ranked ones have the wrong artist also because the arranger is missing.

If her artistname is "Mei Ayakura" it doesn't matter what is firstname/surname.
Natteke
綾倉 盟 - from vgmdb, in which order is it placed? I can't read japanese, google translate says it's Ayakura Mei
happy30
do you literally want to translate her japanese name or do you want the name she's widely known as? :/
uhm, wasn't the cd cover enough proof that "Mei Ayakura" is the way to spell it?
Charles445
I tried looking it up, it appears that 綾倉盟 is the name.

綾 is aya, 倉 is kura, and 盟 is mei.

It would appear that that makes Ayakura Mei. That's why I'm under the impression that it's Ayakura first (unless naming conventions don't work like that in Japan).
abalee

happy30 wrote:

do you literally want to translate her japanese name or do you want the name she's widely known as? :/
uhm, wasn't the cd cover enough proof that y"Mei Aakura" is the way to spell it?
even "Mei Ayakura" is widely used everywhere you should follow the stupid rule here with Ayakura Mei :o

Edit: second bubble, please tell me change it to fire if the ranking rule changed. :?
happy30
our rule doesn't make sense. this is not convenient for anyone.
look at mei's official site: http://memenica.com/category/profile/ "mei ayakura"

anyway, final proof:
RLC
If naming conventions in Japan are anything like naming conventions in China, then I believe happy30 is correct; for example, my name is 倪骧龙, which is Ni + Xiang + Long... but it's actually Xianglong Ni in English >_> so if:

Charles445 wrote:

綾 is aya, 倉 is kura, and 盟 is mei.
then Mei Ayakura would appear to be correct afaik

i only know how it works in Chinese though, not sure if it's any different
Pokie

peppy wrote:

For artists which have a preferred romanisation, use that. For all others, use Last, First. It sounds better when reading it.
Source

===

Personally, I take the "preferred romanisation" as offical name only if any released commercial album. 綾倉盟 is a doujin singer, and osu! player/mappers already get used to identify her name as "Ayakura Mei". If I'm the mapper, I would leave it as now.

Just my opinion :)
Kurai
Fiyaa !
Nemis
Finally re-approved :D Congratz!
popner
jysb
Pokie
恭喜門禁哥 賀喜門禁哥
Dai
moar touhou
Kodora
Finally! <3

Oh god <33
Nymph
BDBF
y u c a
oooo 隊長!
[DBF]
Finally, gratz!
Loooctav
Congratz~
Yocake
Awesome!~
AlphaWaves
Wont make further comment on awful audio quality...

But sadly not only the audio quality is awful here :/
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
Cobra

Andrea wrote:

Another map that is going to be forgotten.
lolnope
Hanyuu
Great map! Challenging and not boring to play
djjsixpack

AlphaWaves wrote:

We're no more in 2009. Please get over it.
Yeah. Back in 2009 maps were made with much more creativity and were far more interesting. This is a bad thing. We need more boring generic TV size maps.
Lach

AlphaWaves wrote:

Wont make further comment on awful audio quality...

But sadly not only the audio quality is awful here :/
There is nothing wrong with the audio quality. It sounds the same as the encode I have from TLMC. Not all doujin circles have access to recording studios equipped like popular music producers/composers do. Just because the map does not suit your... refined..? tastes does not mean you need to say anything.

Congratulations, kiddly.
RLC
tsuka2B.png

congrats kiddly :3
Anticloud
我掐指一算 估计还得有找茬的
Frostmourne

Hanyuu wrote:

Great map! Challenging and not boring to play
but it's too hard for me to fc ;(
voted 10 for super interesting+creativity \:D/
Flower