forum

Osu Played with xbox 360 scuf controller on pc.World First.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GEN1US_old
Hello everyone !

Here is a video of myself playing gangnam style song in hard mode with xbox 360 pad.
Its a world first.I am preparing many others and harder songs with pad and etablish a world record Pad play :)
Thank you everyone !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytsirhNLKO0
VoidnOwO
:)
Azure_Kite
Even using a joystick, your cursor movement was quite mouselike, so uhhh... Yeah. You may want to record yourself playing it, instead of just the screen.
James2250

Azure_Kite wrote:

so uhhh... Yeah. You may want to record yourself playing it, instead of just the screen.
Yep, that's the only thought I had while watching.
XPJ38
Same here. Video or it didn't happen.
Androgynous
Looks like there's absolute tracking in the video. Why would controller joysticks have absolute tracking? Doesn't seem legit. Plus it's highly unlikely that you're the first person ever on osu to play with a controller, nor the first to upload. Unless you think a SCUF controller makes a difference to a regular controller on osu (which it doesn't)
Azure_Kite
Well, of course he's not the first to play with a Gamepad.

UnbreakableWill_old
"World's first"
Ephemeral
if you're using a third party utility to make this happen: don't
silmarilen
i like the part where he's all like "world first bitches"
Jarby

Ephemeral wrote:

if you're using a third party utility to make this happen: don't
Would it make a difference if Microsoft made it themselves?
silmarilen
from video description:
This was Played with a Xbox 360 Scuf Pad.My programme to emulate mouse on joystick will be on sale soon.
Mara
I call bullshit.
vipto
I think me too

*calls bullshit*
Topic Starter
GEN1US_old
Hi all !

I said world first,talking about pc played high level on pc with pad vs mouse.I was the first to play high FPS player online and on LAN on quake live and shootmania.
But on osu if you guys has video of osu played with pad,i would love to see it :) Because on the video its really horible lol.Thats why i said first,because its a first (similar mouse) aiming with pad.My programme has got the smoother option to aim with joystick similar to mouse. Nothing cocky or anything,just wanted to show to possibilities with a Gamepad.

Apart from that,did you guys like it? im new on osu,and i know gangnam style on hard is not fantastic.

Do you guys think i should do live video? on harder songs?

Thank you !
VoidnOwO
:)
Topic Starter
GEN1US_old
Ok ill do that tonight !!
Stay tuned to youtube and osu forum ! :)
UnderminE
we will give you a medal don't worry
Foxtrot

GEN1US wrote:

Please don't.
Kanye West

Dulcet wrote:

GEN1US wrote:

Please don't.
so mean lol

I'd be interested in seeing a hand video as well, you have pretty good cursor control for playing with an xbox controller
Varetyr
Well I'd say "why not", he already recorded a video showing him playing with a pad on Quake Live, so I'll just wait his video before calling it bullshit.
show more