Pat Benatar - We Belong

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mismagius

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

[Easy:]

Settings:
--> I'd increase the Overall difficulty and the HP Drain Rate by 1 tick, they look kinda low at the moment (OD, HD +1) seems fine for me as it is, it's an easy diff I guess

• 00:35:809 - Sincerely, I think a Soft finish works better here, emphasize better the guitar hmmm... nah. sounds pretty bad to me
• 00:46:463 (1) - It provides a better flow if you do flip Vertically (Ctrl+J) in this Slider, I felt it better at the time to play the map. Give it a try pls. I like this suggestion but I prefer to stay it as it is :P
• 00:58:449 (2,3) - Stacked patterns are not a good option in Easy difficulties, because cause confusing in New players, if you add the overlap pattern too this is pretty hard to read in this difficulty. So, I highly suggest to unstack these Objects Stacked patterns aren't hard anymore because of the new hitbursts. Newbie players can read easily this
• 01:00:668 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Kinda lot of 1/1 notes (with this 135 BPM) for this difficulty, I remembered when I started to play this game, this were a big problem to me. Try to do a mix between notes and Sliders here, at least replace the two last notes that I mentioned (3,4) in a Slider instead. fixed
• 01:32:631 (1) - Add a Soft finish at the Slider start to emphasize the Guitar same as before
• 01:36:626 (4) - *Yeah, I'm nazi* - Would be good if you place this Note in x:352 y:32, at the same position as previous (2) fixed
• 01:46:836 (1) - The Overlap with the life-bar is kinda bad. Can you move this Slider some grids down, to fix that?.. In addition, the pattern will looks much better to me. I don't change HP bar issues. They don't even matter on gameplay and mostly always break spacing/flow.
• 01:55:714 (1,2,3,4) - The stack of (1) in the middle of (4) can be better I think, try moving (3) to x:44 y:352 and (4) some grids to the right so you can make something like this fixed
• 02:36:555 (1) - Add a Soft finish at the slider start, as I said in the previous kiai sections nah

[y:]

• 00:09:618 (1) - Can you explain me the usage of this 1/4? I listened tones of time this part, in 25% playback and I couldn't listen anything over the red tick. Use a simple 1/2 here, please. There is the background instrument playing..? o.o dunno how you can't hear it, I can hear it clearly. Tried removing the note?[/b]
• 00:23:823 (1) - (^). You are representing bad the 1/4 usage, if you want to use 1/4 patterns, you have to add a Note in 00:24:378
• 01:09:991 (1) - (^) ^
http://puu.sh/2vftN Easy diff
Topic Starter
[Luanny]
I'm gonna reply only the denied stuff unless I have something to say

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

Let's start with this right now (2nd BAT mod) :P

[General:]

• I don't know if 1 pixel makes a big difference, but your BG should be 1366x768, would be better if you could resize this little thing :P. dafuq i changed the bg but it is not submitting :l I will try to submit AGAIN
• Would be better if you can reduce the volume in the sections where you 45% in Volume, actually they sound pretty high, I almost can't listen the vocals especially, so would be better if you use 35% instead. bd agreed with me that it shounds better the way it is now

[Normal:]

Settings:

• 00:49:127 (4,5,1) - (^) since they are two stacked notes I think it is not that hard to read anyways plus I don't have much to do here
• 00:55:341 (3,4) - (^), and so on. Try to check them by yourself and fixing them in your own please. I will keep the two notes stacks and manually stack/change the one note stacks
• 00:59:559 (x) - I'd add a Note here, it is a Normal diff. so you can risk a bit more the Rhythm imo it is fine now

*Btw, You can also add the Soft finishes that I mentioned in BD¡s diff.* Nah I prefer Normal

- Some patterns can be clean up a bit more because they look a bit mesy, but anyways this diff. flows fine to me. I think that you can learn more in your next maps in how to make a neater standard diff. :P

[y:]

• 02:13:915 (2) - (^) There IS 1/4

*Remember the soft finishes mentioned in Easy* nah again

Nice diff. I enjoyed it, especially the kiai sections :)

That's all for now.
Call me back then, after to fix my mod ;)
mancuso_JM_
Talked with Luanny via PM about the volume that I suggest her in General (denied the 1st time). I explain her better why I want to reduce the volume and she accepted now.
Everything checks out now!!
Enjoy my 1st Rank
Aurele
Yaaay!♥
Topic Starter
[Luanny]
Your first rank and my first standard ranked set :3 Thank you very much Gabe and mancuso
btw BD I love you~
mass splorgs everywhere beware

congrats first standard mapset rank lrn2mapbettern00b
cheesiest
congratulations
my turn now
Dark_Ai
*cries waterfall*
grats on ranked TTwTT
Kanye West
gz lu huehuehuehue
Flask
;__; Congratz Luanny & BD !
Mismagius
*finally unsilenced*

Congratulations, my love. :3 I think, after all, we deserved it.

y~
Loooctav
Congratz~
Lanturn
First off, I can't tell you how much this song takes me back to my childhood listening to this a million times. Every trip I used to take, my family and I used to have this song playing all the time.

2nd: The beatmaps are amazingly fun, (For all difficulties) every little part in this feels like I'm playing something new and unique and I love how you guys used the drum hitsound so perfectly in this.

3rd: What an amazing storyboard, simple, but it really shows how relaxed but epic this song can be. Great job inverness!

Finally: I'd just like to say the reason behind making this map is really nice. Both BD and Luanny, you guys did an amazing job working together. Congrats on the 1st standard mapset Luanny :)
P o M u T a
Sieg
Congratz :D :D
Birdy
grats saturationsaturationsaturation
HellDawn
Congratz
SkyDevil
gratz!!! :D
GamerX4life
Maybe a little bit late but, Congratz Luanny and BD :)
Saturnalize
YIS

YIS

FIRST RANKED AFRICAN LOVE SONG
Topic Starter
[Luanny]

Loli Cjj wrote:

YIS

YIS

FIRST RANKED AFRICAN LOVE SONG
OMG AHEUAHEAUHEAUEHAUEA
Andrea
What xD

Congratulations, btw.
Mismagius
Topic Starter
[Luanny]
HOLY SHIT BD
HOLY
MOTHERFUCKING
SHIT
Mystyk
very nice! congrats! and this song is...very...relaxing? LOL
cheesiest
i heard this on radio 2day
Mismagius
I seriously cannot think of a reason to vote this map anything below 7.
Some people just have no reason at all, I guess lol
Hope the rating gets better anyway.
Andrea
Rating doesn't really matter :P
Topic Starter
[Luanny]

Blue Dragon wrote:

it won't.
Zexous

Blue Dragon wrote:

Assholes downvote it because it's an English song.
Andrea
You guys should really stop to care about ratings, they're not so important actually.
Aurele
They're not important because we know the map sucks♥

saidthepersonwhobubbledit.
Hula
im' sad. lu, y u do dis