I hate how I keep getting ignored by most of my irl friends
maal
wanking
Dark_Ai

EOHK-Fluttershy wrote:

Missing someone...

^^
Aqo
a random play on some Andrea map pushed out my 1x miss on homework crisis out of best performance

fuck everything ;_;

and fuck pp
birra
cried for no reason, though, there must be a reason of why i cried
Kyonko Hizara
My stepbro burned holes in my new sheets
Birdy

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I hate how I keep getting ignored by most of my irl friends
this is what usually happens to me
which is why I completely ignored them on Thursday
later that day I cried because I felt horrible for it

OT: I haven't cried today
Dark_Ai
the pain TToTT
Tesu
MAgi
Dark_Ai
the day itself. people think they are funny and that make me cry as well TTwTT
BrokenArrow
Going through the same situation that has already happen 2 years ago again. Man I'm such a hopeless faggot.
Dark_Ai
Some childish...hm ok... one childish guy who never know when it is enough... he really should get his life or can go die in the hell. Thanks ~
TamaraMarie
Well, really this progressed from yesterday to today.

Yesterday, I went to track practice and gave my class jacket to my cousin (because we're not allowed to wear heavy clothing while running) and she set it down on the ground. I forgot about it.

Today, I went looking around the football field where we run for it and asked my coaches about it. It was nowhere to be found.

I lost my class jacket.

I'm still crying.
dkun

TamaraMarie wrote:

Well, really this progressed from yesterday to today.

Yesterday, I went to track practice and gave my class jacket to my cousin (because we're not allowed to wear heavy clothing while running) and she set it down on the ground. I forgot about it.

Today, I went looking around the football field where we run for it and asked my coaches about it. It was nowhere to be found.

I lost my class jacket.

I'm still crying.
oh god, that's horrible. I hope you can find it, or at best get a new one. i'm sorry for your loss :(
SaigonAlice
TamaraMarie

dkun wrote:

oh god, that's horrible. I hope you can find it, or at best get a new one. i'm sorry for your loss :(
Thanks! Yeah, I really hope I find it. It's a memory, y'know? ;___; And I really don't want to rush and get another one until I search thoroughly so I don't waste money if I do end up finding it later.
Dark_Ai
to wake up TTwTT
Moka-san
Yawning :?
Kyonko Hizara
Feeling everyone is constantly out to get me
Chie Satonaka

Copter-kun wrote:

Yawning.
birra
my mum's happy face and happy tears this morning.
Babukus

ceasar4 wrote:

Yawning.
Jazz

sacchann wrote:

my mum's happy face and happy tears this morning.

my kawaii sacchann is being kawaii :3c

<333333333
Dark_Ai
virtually mobbing..
not funny, no no
Birdy

ceasar4 wrote:

Yawning :?
I cry everytime, too
Irisu_old
Personal family problems, along with the fact that some of my friends irl are starting to ignore me.
BrokenArrow
Irisu_old
Some of my friends have actually been friends with me for a long time, but lately, I think some of them are spending more time with each other, and are brushing me aside. Thankfully there are still some friends that I'm able to talk to and hang out, without being ignored.
Marcin
If I really have to say what made me cry (not today, but some days before), Irisu explanation is probably the best possible for it

Irisu wrote:

Some of my friends have actually been friends with me for a long time, but lately, I think some of them are spending more time with each other, and are brushing me aside.Thankfully there are still some friends that I'm able to talk to and hang out, without being ignored.
Except the spoiled part, +

Irisu wrote:

Personal family problems,
Irisu - I don't know you mate, but we have so much in common. We should talk sometimes!
Oh and to not be somehow special

ceasar4 wrote:

Yawning
this makes me cry so much
Birdy

Irisu wrote:

Some of my friends have actually been friends with me for a long time, but lately, I think some of them are spending more time with each other, and are brushing me aside. Thankfully there are still some friends that I'm able to talk to and hang out, without being ignored.
The exact same thing for me, also online, which is almost as sad.
Dark_Ai
When I have to go out of my bed TTwTT
Hika
that four letter word.

burn it in a hole.
silmarilen

Hika wrote:

that four letter word.

burn it in a hole.
poop?
Birdy

Hika wrote: