forum

M2U - Gypsy Tronic

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sync
[General]
The gap between Insane and Hard is massive but uh... I don't know, you could call Insane "Extra" and make a harder version of Hard if you wanted to. Not necessary in my opinion.

[Insane]
(all suggestions)
This map is hard as hell. HP -1 to be a little more forgiven if you want.

00:14:325 (1) - Shorten this slider by 1/4th -- I really feel the piano here. (keeping the kick sound here works really well too)
02:07:605 (4,1,2,3,4) - This pattern is questionable. I like the emphasis it puts on the music right here; however, the spacing from 4 -> 1 makes players hit 2 much earlier than they should. This happened to me and another person I spectated while playing. You should consider changing it. (happens previously at 00:50:805 as well)

Notes about this diff to other modders:
00:20:685 (1) - this is completely playable. also, AIBat considers some of these sliders unsnapped but I'm pretty sure that's only because of 1/12.
01:13:965 (1) ~ 01:14:805 (4) - is really hard but completely playable

[Hard]
00:20:085 (3) - This part is kind of tricky -- making these three notes into a repeat slider will make people hit 00:20:565 (4,5) more easily due to the pattern being less complex.
01:19:725 (3) - This note needs to be stressed. Delete 01:19:485 (2) and replace the start of it with a hit circle. After that, make a 1/2-slider starting at 01:19:725 (3).
01:33:165 (3,4) - This pattern is kinda unreadable. Besides, it would follow the music better if you simply put a 1/3

Other difficulties are fine
Topic Starter
LKs

Sync wrote:

[General]
The gap between Insane and Hard is massive but uh... I don't know, you could call Insane "Extra" and make a harder version of Hard if you wanted to. Not necessary in my opinion. There is a not small gap here. however the Hard and Insane are all technically ok and I thought the hard and the Insane can already let all players to enjoy(Insane is not hard to pass, but it's challenging to fc). I mean players who play normal Insane are capable to play this diff too, so I'd prefer keep it

[Insane]
(all suggestions)
This map is hard as hell. HP -1 to be a little more forgiven if you want. ok

00:14:325 (1) - Shorten this slider by 1/4th -- I really feel the piano here. (keeping the kick sound here works really well too) ok, fixed
02:07:605 (4,1,2,3,4) - This pattern is questionable. I like the emphasis it puts on the music right here; however, the spacing from 4 -> 1 makes players hit 2 much earlier than they should. This happened to me and another person I spectated while playing. You should consider changing it. (happens previously at 00:50:805 as well) adjusted the pattern, much less misleading now. (less flow tho

Notes about this diff to other modders:
00:20:685 (1) - this is completely playable. also, AIBat considers some of these sliders unsnapped but I'm pretty sure that's only because of 1/12. yap
01:13:965 (1) ~ 01:14:805 (4) - is really hard but completely playable I worried this pattern before, It plays easier than it looks, glad to hear you give positive comments :3

[Hard]
00:20:085 (3) - This part is kind of tricky -- making these three notes into a repeat slider will make people hit 00:20:565 (4,5) more easily due to the pattern being less complex.
01:19:725 (3) - This note needs to be stressed. Delete 01:19:485 (2) and replace the start of it with a hit circle. After that, make a 1/2-slider starting at 01:19:725 (3).
01:33:165 (3,4) - This pattern is kinda unreadable. Besides, it would follow the music better if you simply put a 1/3

Other difficulties are fine
thanks, will update after muya checking through your suggestions.
Muya
update http://puu.sh/2sgL1
thanks~
Topic Starter
LKs
all fixed(Insane+Hard), updated
Sync
This map needs to be ranked
Cyclohexane
Wow, LKs. I don't generally like your stuff, but I gotta say, you struck gold with this one. Have a star.
jesse1412
00:19:245 (1,2) - Please change, very weird to read (overlap on the slider start.)
00:20:685 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I find this is VERY hard to full 300, single notes maybe?

Everything else plays perfectly, nice map.

This part is pure gold: 01:13:965 (1) -
Topic Starter
LKs

jesus1412 wrote:

00:19:245 (1,2) - Please change, very weird to read (overlap on the slider start.) I'm sorry but I didn't really get you..because all notes are even spacing except this 00:19:965 (2) - . Did you mean this 00:19:605 (2) - stack is hard to read?
00:20:685 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I find this is VERY hard to full 300, single notes maybe? About this pattern, I knew they would be discussed when I map it. Those sliders are equal to 1/6 circle streams. I will discuss with next modder/XAT and you if all of you have such opinions. But now I'd like to keep it since I personally like this design ;3; (will give you kd if I finally change this (remind me

Everything else plays perfectly, nice map.

This part is pure gold: 01:13:965 (1) -
thankss :3 and you're so pro player

Sync: thanks for modding

Mr Color: thanks/
Scorpiour
Fantasitic!

Ranked~~!!
Cyclohexane
GG
Skystar
Gratz
Regou