forum

Quite the harsh silence I got [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GladiOol
http://puu.sh/2ndyh

I'm tremendously sorry for the events which have occured and I do wish that they had not happened. Though it did happen, and that's the reason why I'm making this thread.

About an hour ago I replied to a young girl called 'PlasticSmoothie' in the thread 'How is your nick pronounced?' Her post in the said thread is as following: ''YOU'LL NEVER KNOW''. I replied to this matter by spelling out her name, merely as a joke with no offense intended, ''Plas-tic Fag-got ?''.

I'll say it once more; it was merely intended as a joke, not as an offensive remark against the user who goes by the name of 'PlasticSmoothie'.

I'm deeply sorry if I truly offended or startled your emotions by my actions. I did not intend to do so.

I hope I can be forgiven for the inconvenience I have made, but as (to my believes) a 10 hour silence for an innocent joke might be a tad too much.

GladiOol
Low
it's not an "innocent joke" when you have had behavior consistent (and even worse) with things such as this in the past. how are we supposed to decide if what a constant offender is saying is a joke or not?

here's a little advice: stop being an ass (i say this as politely as possible) and stop racking up silence hours so you don't end up getting silenced for 10 hours for something like this
Kurai
The reason you got a 10h silence is because your last silence was 5 hours long, and the time of a silence increases over the number of infringements done in the past.

So basically, deal with it.
Topic Starter
GladiOol

Jacob wrote:

it's not an "innocent joke" when you have had behavior consistent (and even worse) with things such as this in the past. how are we supposed to decide if what a constant offender is saying is a joke or not?

here's a little advice: stop being an ass (i say this as politely as possible) and stop racking up silence hours so you don't end up getting silenced for 10 hours for something like this
Why art thou so solemn?
VoidnOwO
Shouldn't you give him 10 more hours for reposting the "joke" he was silenced for?
Sakura
Yeah, the "dont ask peppy" page needs updating, but silences should be discussed with BATs/GMs or Admins via Forum PM, as for your silence i'm not aware of the circumstances of it, but the 10h long is indeed because of your previous infringement being 5h.
D33d
There was actually a thread somewhere, in which peppy outright said to report abusers of power. Either way... Gladi, stop being a twat.

This is also not the place to whine about staff, Jesus.
Topic Starter
GladiOol
haha i made this thread purely as a joke; and look at you people. haha
Arnold0
I'm sorry but, do you like make people loose their time ? I think osu! staff members have better things to do than have to deal with your (bad) jokes...
James2250
Just shows us who to trust and who not to trust. Locking this as nothing else needs to be said.