forum

New mod: Whiteout [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +8
Topic Starter
FlyingKiwi
We should have a mod called "Whiteout" it's another verson of Flashlight, but it's white. Like we have SD/PF, DT/NC
boat
Yeah and we should also have a mod called "Nightvision" which does the very same thing but in green.
James2250
And we should also have---I got nothing.

Just before this gets denied, is there any difference this would make apart from the color, anything I'm not seeing?
[Kanzaki Ranko]

koreanotaku wrote:

We should have a mod called "Whiteout" it's another verson of Flashlight, but it's white. Like we have SD/PF, DT/NC
I seriously thought that it was the opposite of Flashlight (you can't see anything close to your cursor, and the invisible area close to your cursor increases with your combo).
deadbeat
silly kiwi people >_<
no need for this. fairly useless imo. also no james, it doesn't sound it like. all it does it change the colour. so denied

Maav wrote:

koreanotaku wrote:

I seriously thought that it was the opposite of Flashlight (you can't see anything close to your cursor, and the invisible area close to your cursor increases with your combo).
someone is free to request this though if they want
VoidnOwO

deadbeat wrote:

someone is free to request this though if they want
I've seen something like this a couple of times, so it wouldn't really be a new idea :/
Oinari-sama

Maav wrote:

koreanotaku wrote:

That mod would be called "Rumia"

And might as well rename current flashlight to "Mystia" while you're at it =.=
Topic Starter
FlyingKiwi

Maav wrote:

koreanotaku wrote:

No, everywhere is white except around the cursor
Topic Starter
FlyingKiwi

deadbeat wrote:

silly kiwi people >_<
no need for this. fairly useless imo. also no james, it doesn't sound it like. all it does it change the colour. so denied
So sad... >:(