forum

General Pokemon Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
awp
N annoyed me. I wanted to punch him in the teeth until my fist was so bloody I'd need stitches
Laharl
You can punch a mirror to knock out your own teeth. =D
NaomiMinette
Today after I got Meloetta, I decided to reserve Y. Anyone here getting X?
deadbeat
i'm getting X /o/
and crying cause i can't get Meloetta where I am ;w;
NaomiMinette
I TECHNICALLY could give you one, but if you care about EV's and IV's you probably wouldn't like it =c
Hika
So I'm literally having an epiphany because I forgot that X and Y were on the 3DS. Now, I don't own one but I'd like you guys to estimate the price that it would probably drop down to in the next few months.
NaomiMinette
Err... didn't they already drop the price before and it caused them money problems?
Hika
I haven't really done any research on it. They should sell those Pokémon 3DS things here though. I'd buy like 10 of them.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Local, non-chain game stores often have used 3DS consoles for, like, $120.

Do note that the closer we get to Pokemon X & Y the higher that price will go. Your alternative would be one of the sales that have been occurring regular lately, but again, the closer we get to Pokemon X & Y the less frequently those sales will occur.

This is because the reason 3DS's are going so cheaply was due to the low demand lately due to the low amount of "must-have" games for the past year or so. They released some good games in 2012, but nothing that really moved consoles. However, we're now in the middle of a 3DS "rebirth", if you will, so keep your eyes open for a good deal.
deadbeat

Blazevoir wrote:

I TECHNICALLY could give you one, but if you care about EV's and IV's you probably wouldn't like it =c
i'll be fine, i all ready have the pokedex entry for it so i don't really need one :p
Justykanna

Blazevoir wrote:

I thought it wasn't available until Saturday. o_o
NaomiMinette

Justykanna wrote:

Blazevoir wrote:

I thought it wasn't available until Saturday. o_o
Where did you hear that? o.o
Justykanna

Blazevoir wrote:

Where did you hear that? o.o
Cerebii.net.
"As a reminder, this event runs in Europe from March 22nd to April 19th, in various stores such as GAME in the UK and various other stores depending on the country and Canada has it run from March 9th to March 24th"

I just realized that the date's probably not the same in the US, huh?
NaomiMinette
Oh... probably not x.x

Anyway, the Gates to Infinity demo is out now for those interested. Anything you do in it can be transferred to the full game once released.

Mukku
I have a question!

If I get a japanese Ditto in a GTS trade and then trade it to my friend, will the game still consider it japanese even though my friend got it from me?
Aeidxst
If Ditto's summary shows its OT as you right now, no.
Azure_Kite

Psyduck.
deadbeat
you love that picture don't you :p
mm201

Mukku wrote:

I have a question!

If I get a japanese Ditto in a GTS trade and then trade it to my friend, will the game still consider it japanese even though my friend got it from me?
Nope.
All that matters is where it was caught.
(I assume you're talking about foreign "Masuda" breeding?)
Mukku

mm201 wrote:

Mukku wrote:

I have a question!

Nope.
All that matters is where it was caught.
(I assume you're talking about foreign "Masuda" breeding?)
Yeah that's right.

Thank you for answering mm201 and Aeidxst c:
NaomiMinette
C'mon, update on X/Y >.< *stares at CoroCoro*
awp
I have a Genesect that my friend found on the used copy of Pokemon BW2 he bought last week

seems like an okay dude
NaomiMinette
Not sure if anyone would care about this, but I'll link this here anyway.
mm201
Why is Pikachu upside down? Also those cameras look like nipples. :3
Stefan

mm201 wrote:

Oh u

And fark you, Nintendo.
awp

mm201 wrote:

the flash is always on
NaomiMinette
Somehow, I think I started something unintentional...

Anyway, what's wrong, Stefan?
awp

Blazevoir wrote:

Somehow, I think I started something unintentional...
I was just reusing a joke I made on Twitter earlier today when someone else pointed out the Pikanips
Topic Starter
Ekaru
ITT I reread jokes I already heard when this thing was revealed in Japan. :P
Stefan
@Blazevoir: Somehow I have a big hate to the DS XL and 3DS XL and now they bring something like this exclusive out for the 3DS XL which makes me to show both middle fingers against my screen.
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Stefan wrote:

@Blazevoir: Somehow I have a big hate to the DS XL and 3DS XL and now they bring something like this exclusive out for the 3DS XL which makes me to show both middle fingers against my screen.
Hey now, the 3DS XL is fucking awesome once you get used to its DS Lite-like pixel density.
awp
I would buy a 3DS XL if I didn't own a 3DS

between the two it seems like the better choice if there's no hardware differences
theowest

awp wrote:

I would buy a 3DS XL if I didn't own a 3DS

between the two it seems like the better choice if there's no hardware differences
if you don't count the bigger specs.

I'm thinking of buying a 3DS XL, but I fear Nintendo would just release a new handheld gaming device in a few month anway. .-.
rust45
I can say that the 3DS XLs screen is a lot easier to look at and it's easier to get the 3D effect with it. And that's from me messing with an XL in a gamestop and I still have my stock 3DS with line scratches from the touch screen.

(Wow, my first post in this thread and it isn't even Pokemon related)
Aeidxst
Don't know if anyone shared this here before,

http://pokemmo.eu/

Just started and I think it's good enough.
Lance

Aeidxst wrote:

Don't know if anyone shared this here before,

http://pokemmo.eu/

Just started and I think it's good enough.
There is a thread for this somewhere. It's fun for passing time between classes (for me), but I wouldn't sit down and play it otherwise.
deadbeat
so yeah.....i'll take 5
NaomiMinette
=o Do they have any other Pokémon?
awp
Eevee's the only one with a comfortable-looking handle but you need a really small hand for it

those are cool designs but none of them look practical as a mug
Seph

kill me
show more