forum

[Archived] Server side error occurred..

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
- Banana -
Another 40 minutes left on my silence.. So hoping like heck it'll connect then ;w;
Topic Starter
- Banana -
Silence over.. Still can't connect ;w;
Topic Starter
- Banana -
;w; Looks like it's some kind of ban. Rather than a problem with my computer.. Does anyone know when bans are usually lifted?? Thanks..
dkun
For reference, please use the edit button next time rather than posting over and over again.

Patiently wait it out of you receive this error. There's nothing more to it.
Topic Starter
- Banana -
Sorry dkun. New to this forum thing. Thanks.. And do you have a rough idea of how long I'd have to wait? It's been about 24 hours now..
Topic Starter
- Banana -
How long does a server-side error last for??

I'm nearing 2 days now.. And it keeps saying "connection failed, retrying in 30 second" And also: "Server-side error occurred"

I have tried pretty much everything. Re installing osu! Also restarting my connection.. All the firewall stuff seems fine..
Still nothing :(

I've been told to just wait it out.. But I wanna know if there is an exact time on how long I'll have to wait..

Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks ~
Sakura
have you tried a tracert to cho.ppy.sh?
deadbeat
why did you create a new thread for this ._.
MillhioreF
Please don't create a second thread about the same problem. Merged the two.
Topic Starter
- Banana -
Sorry again.. Just yeah wanted to know how long this will last for.. Someone said 3 weeks ;w;

I hope like heck it doesn't last that long :(
Sakura
open command prompt on windows (or go to Run and type cmd.exe, you can do the same searching cmd in windows vista or 7) and it will open a black window, then in that window type tracert cho.ppy.sh and press enter and screenshot the result.
Topic Starter
- Banana -
Sakura, thanks. And I've got the screenshot of it of the tracert..

Where do I send it?

Thanks again..
Sakura
just puush it and paste it here, but did it timeout on any hop? or did it reach cho.ppy.sh safely, does it show absurdly high ammount of latency on a certain hop?
Topic Starter
- Banana -
It timed out on the last like 16 hops I think..

I'll post it here soon. Need to download puush..

[Update] Can't seem to get in to Puush.. Awaiting confirmation e-mail.. Thought it would send quicker than that ><
Sakura
Well if it timed out on some hops, then there's some issues your connection isn't reaching the server, chekc which hops are they, also you can use other image sharing sites for the time being.
Topic Starter
- Banana -
Hope pasting this screenshot works..

Gotori
i have the same problem

"upłynął limit czasu żądania" means "request timed out"
Sakura
@-Banana-: Not sure then, i think you might want to need peppy directly for that.

@Gotori: Try adding an exception to your firewall for 50.23.74.93
Gotori

Sakura wrote:

@Gotori: Try adding an exception to your firewall for 50.23.74.93
it doesn't work
i turned off the firewall
Sakura
Now that i realize your ping didnt even leave your network... hmm try it again?
lolcubes
This occurs pretty randomly. If you have an option to change your external IP, try to do that. I had this once and when I got my new IP later in the day everything was working normally.
I know some who had their problem bypassed in that way too.
Gotori

Sakura wrote:

Now that i realize your ping didnt even leave your network... hmm try it again?
still doesn't work

lolcubes wrote:

If you have an option to change your external IP, try to do that..
i don't have that option
Gotori
@refresh? :c
Sakura
No need to bump it, i haven't replied because i ran out of ideas :<
-ExSayaKun-
i have a idea :idea: :idea: :idea:
Why you don't reset your windows, it may helped.
Reset windows is making all setting set to default and helped Server side error to get well, but you may lost your data , and i recommended to you to backup your data before to do this

Just Helped -peace up-
Dntm8kmeeatu
This thread is 4 years old...
Trung Bao_old
I still have this issue today when I first created my account and can't login because of this ;~;
Venix

Trung Bao wrote:

I still have this issue today when I first created my account and can't login because of this ;~;
don't bump old threads