forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vulf
Then someone like Jax builds botrk and you instantly lose.

When there starts being like 2-3 botrk on every team items like randuins and frozen heart will be much more effective than sunfire cape.
Glass
>lose ranked game
>queue again
>win
>server offline

fuck you Riot.

nvm it still counted
Justykanna

Glass wrote:

>lose ranked game
>queue again
>win
>server offline

fuck you Riot.
Yeah, I'm sitting here with four friends waiting to try and queue again... >_>
...except for the fact that the server also kicked two of them off.
Vulf
The league forums are very laggy or unavailable currently. Not sure what happened lol
GeeNX
GIANTS destroyed EG, kassading is fucking asses recently, carrying every game, instead of that one, sorry ocelote :D
ReverseLight

Vulf wrote:

noneed wrote:

if you'd be less of a dick reverselight, you'd have made challenger hundreds of games earlier.
whatever, do know that you are pretty toxic and a lot of times reported - sakujoyou
If he is getting reported then he will get banned/permabanned eventually. Then we can laugh at the QQ post on the LoL forums.
actually i can get challanger in 1 month from silver.
i have smurf diamond3 from gold5 in 2 weak.
easy
noneed
you are completely missing the point, lol. its not that you arent skilled enough, you play quite well, its the fact that you are just a dick.
Vulf
Isn't the whole point of challenger to someday go pro? If you are a jerk in a lot of games you will never be allowed to join a pro team. See IWillDominate.
Riot has the power to tell which smurfs are yours so if you still continue to act like a jerk after you get permabanned you can get your smurf permabanned from one punish when it goes through the tribunal.

I know this game can be frustrating, but is it really that hard to not be a dick?
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

I know this game can be frustrating, but is it really that hard to not be a dick?
Some people are super hardcore about winning, I dunno... /sigh
[Kanzaki Ranko]
Addictive thing. ;w;
Played like 120 hours over the last two weeks, since I started playing on BR server (yay for no friends on NA)
Still suck at any role other than support/tank, though.
Stefan

Vulf wrote:

Some people are just too stupid as fuck and this goes other people on their nerfes. AHAHAHA YOU GOT IT?! NERFES AUHAUHAUHAUHAU
armorbreak
You know trying to break the meta doesn't get you banned , but its what you say that will get you banned
GeeNX
I don't know if smurfs are legal, but, Jimbownz, the AD carry of GIANTS, has another acc, NAMED, Jimbz smurf, all the people know it, and its okay, and GoSu Pepper hsa like 4 or 3 accounts, I dont know if you were talking about this anyways, and my friend sold 2 accounts, and took 1 bronze V and he is diamond III , I am still stucked.... hee passed from gold V to diamond on 3 weeks
armorbreak
smurfs are legal but elo jobbing is not, well not that your friend elo jobbed but I don't think buying account is illegal but then again buy high elo account is kinda like elo jobbing...
noneed

Vulf wrote:

Isn't the whole point of challenger to someday go pro?
no. why would it? certainly some play solo queue to make a name for themselves but most of them play it for the sake of winning.
Vulf
I couldn't care less about solo queue superstars. At this point in league it's all about what OP things you can abuse to rise in the ranks than it is in skill now.

Smurfing isn't illegal, but riot is still looking for a way to discourage it. My previous post about smurfs was regarding the tribunal. RiotPendragon on the league forums was talking about how they know what alt accounts are yours. To elaborate a tiny bit about this. If you are such a negative jerk in games that your main gets permabanned and you continue to act like a dick on your smurfs those accounts will be permabanned as well, but a lot faster. I've only seen this a couple of times though and it was very extreme behavior.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

I couldn't care less about solo queue superstars. At this point in league it's all about what OP things you can abuse to rise in the ranks than it is in skill now.
Except for the people that actually want to have some 'fun' and play different champions.
Vulf
That's not what I'm talking about lol.

I suggest you read this. http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/hash ... get-nerfed

I know it's a post from hashinshin (if anyone here knows who that is), but it's actually a great topic. I know abusing "???" or w/e isn't a new thing, but it's really starting to get ridiculous. :(
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

That's not what I'm talking about lol.

I suggest you read this. http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/hash ... get-nerfed

I know it's a post from hashinshin (if anyone here knows who that is), but it's actually a great topic. I know abusing "???" or w/e isn't a new thing, but it's really starting to get ridiculous. :(
I know what you meant, but there are people that don't look straight at what's considered overpowered, and simply play how they wanna play and to have fun. Not find the most overpowered champion(s) and build and stick with that / those.
Vulf
I agree with that, but in ranked that is less common. It's really starting to ruin the game for some people.
Miracle Lotus
Riot got ddos'd, hue.
ReverseLight

noneed wrote:

you are completely missing the point, lol. its not that you arent skilled enough, you play quite well, its the fact that you are just a dick.
i like be bad boy because of people.
i like how people take troll picks or hero they play first time , goes 0-5 and make me angry.
i see when player take hero and tryhard even if enemy jungle camp him or something goes wrong but many people plays like retards that force me be a toxic.
i'm not a retard who like flame and feed without reason just i want.
improve my smurf account , today i rly flame a lot and enjoy it veryyyyyy much.
10 wins in a row.
last win with heimer+zyra botline :D
armorbreak
right now I don't think any of the champion is at op level. Maybe at the borderline op but you do have some counters for each and certain champion. But really to easily fix this unbalance champion issue, is to increase the ban on both side. Maybe 2 more bans for each side. League of Legends do have a champion pool of 111
ReverseLight

Vulf wrote:

Isn't the whole point of challenger to someday go pro? If you are a jerk in a lot of games you will never be allowed to join a pro team. See IWillDominate.
Riot has the power to tell which smurfs are yours so if you still continue to act like a jerk after you get permabanned you can get your smurf permabanned from one punish when it goes through the tribunal.

i'm russian , too little good russian players to crate good team.
u know how many challanger-russian players in challanger?
i can tell - 3.
its gambit Alexich , gambit Diamond , me.
i almost never meet russians players except Gambit players and english is the problem for me.
mb someone day i find a decent team , i hope =\
ReverseLight

armorbreak wrote:

right now I don't think any of the champion is at op level. Maybe at the borderline op but you do have some counters for each and certain champion. But really to easily fix this unbalance champion issue, is to increase the ban on both side. Maybe 2 more bans for each side. League of Legends do have a champion pool of 111
seems like u never play vs pro kayle
armorbreak
Kayle is a bit annoying just cuz her contribution in teamfights, but after her small nerf she is much more easier to handle in laning phase and I would not consider her as op as she once was
GeeNX
Gambit is so op man...they are really awesome though just Alex is able to speak english, and Edward is learning, spanish pro team is GIANTS, and we have some spanish around the world like Ocelote, Xpeke and Araneae xD
Kanye West
Anyone remember this?

Hakeru
2nd time dominion , i feel dumb but not bad yeaahhhhh
Glass
Duo queue needs to go. So tired of these Gold/plat faggots duoing with their bronze buddies to scrub through their promotion matches, all while acting like gods in champ select and end up playing worse than the rest of the team.
Aoriki
With 6,300 IP to spend and was planning on buying Quin when she going to be at 6,300. I decided to buy Lulu cause I want more support champs...
So what are recommended build for her? I usually build almost all my support with Mikael's Crucible, Morellonomic, Locket of the Iron Solari and Lucidity boot's. But I think that's a stander build for all support champs...I think.
those

Aoriki wrote:

With 6,300 IP to spend and was planning on buying Quin when she going to be at 6,300. I decided to buy Lulu cause I want more support champs...
So what are recommended build for her? I usually build almost all my support with Mikael's Crucible, Morellonomic, Locket of the Iron Solari and Lucidity boot's. But I think that's a stander build for all support champs...I think.
Crucible isn't as good as an investment as it looks on paper. If you have mana issues and have extra gold to spend, then 180 on a Faerie Charm into 700 for Chalice should be all you're spending, on top of the 700 for Philosopher's Stone. Morellonomicon is more of an AP mid item and is probably out of your budget unless you're rolling.

With support champions that run Magic Penetration marks (Lulu, Sona, etc.), you get 6-10% CDR with your masteries, 10% from Locket, and 10% from Shurelias... Boots of Lucidity isn't ever a choice for me for these champions since I like to run Boots of Mobility.

Also, today's standard support core build is just Boots 1, Kindlegem, and Ruby Sightstone. A lot of the time, games are long over by the time you have enough to finish your first major item after Ruby Sightstone.
Vulf
I'm kinda sad they hotfixed botrk. :(
I'd rather have that than the league of warmogs, sunfire, and randuins.
GeeNX
I totally recommend for supports, early game rush philo , doran's shield and ruby sightstone, doran's its so op, reallly
those
It's also an investment of 285 gold you could be putting toward wards. Alternatively, you can just buy Ruby Crystal with the same 475g that builds into Ruby Sightstone, or your Kindlegem.
armorbreak
It depends one who your laning against and how well you do in lane, but usually rushing a philostone is done when you get some early kills or assist. On your second buy you should just get a ruby crystal and at least 2 pink wards if not some regular sight ward. having bottom brush control is top priority for a support player because if your winning your lane you can zone them out and if your not you can at least have vision in it or use the pink ward defensively where your jungler can gank through. For most of the build as support ask your jungler whether he wants to grab a locket or aegis. Its not bad to have two aegis in the same team but its better if you don't build it at the same time, when you can get a locket on a jungler and an aegis on a support. Shurelia is also a good buy on lulu because she bring a lot of utility and having that shurelia increases the survivability of your teammate.
Vulf
Locket and bulwark will get nerfed soon-ish. Very strong combo on junglers.
ReverseLight

armorbreak wrote:

Kayle is a bit annoying just cuz her contribution in teamfights, but after her small nerf she is much more easier to handle in laning phase and I would not consider her as op as she once was
how much elo bro?
2000?
2500?
GeeNX
Laning phase easy? Im currently playing at top, and at low lvls its so hard, but once you get a giant belt and a bit of life, you pwn her, the problem is at mid, at mid on laning phase she totally destroys you, if she is good of course, and if you are playing an ap without range, forget to pick up cs, as always, if she knows play, I played games where I could free farm with fizz and kassa on early game, so gg for them
armorbreak

ReverseLight wrote:

armorbreak wrote:

how much elo bro?
2000?
2500?

im currently unranked : )

GeeNX wrote:

Laning phase easy? Im currently playing at top, and at low lvls its so hard, but once you get a giant belt and a bit of life, you pwn her, the problem is at mid, at mid on laning phase she totally destroys you, if she is good of course, and if you are playing an ap without range, forget to pick up cs, as always, if she knows play, I played games where I could free farm with fizz and kassa on early game, so gg for them
well I wud never fp fizz or kass or pick it into kayle in a ranked game, just try lux her pick is pretty solid vs kayle, its basically a skil match up
show more