^ You and I both.
Kanye West

MillonzKub wrote:

want to buy so many champion T^T
I don't

Karthus + lee sin is all I need <3
Hakeru
guise , someone help me ..
match ends, LoL client closes, and then the PvP.net client gets to the "waiting for stats" part and I get the message that Air crashed..

what happened? @_@; my friend told me that the issue is a conflict between lol recorder and league , uh
GeeNX
I just dont have 5 champs, though I have 14k money
Vulf

Glass wrote:

What league are you in?
I'm currently in silver 4. My placement games were brutal.

On the bright side i'm getting over 50 Lp per win and only losing about 5-6 lp per loss lol. Proof enough i don't belong that low? Games at this tier are pretty hilarious as a jungler.
Aoriki

Mmm....I love Steel Legion Lux =w=;
GeeNX
Steel Legion Lux <3

I don't recommend you abyssal, first because they didnt have that much ap, just annie, but with that build she was far from burst you, it is okay vs heavy ap damages, but lux is 1combo girl, I recommend void staff, but is okay too, I am just a noob player, your build is totally right too, anyways try it. I am loving atm morello on Lux
Aoriki
I went for Abyssal last just cause she did hurt just a bit and I wanted some MR (So I got that) I was going Void if she didn't hurt to much.
Morello for CD~ <3 Lazer'z to the face.
Vulf
It's annie though? Your lux your range is ridiculous compared to hers. If you needed MR you should have just bought an athenes. Lux can only use half of abyssal.
those
I recall that patch that decreased the Aura range of Abyssal Scepter... it lost so much popularity even though it grants so much MR.
GeeNX
Yeah annie's range is lower, but laning vs her, she can drop tibbers when you less expect, and with her combo can totally burst a lux, and if you're not close enough, just flashes + tibbers, though lux has an advantage compared with other midlaners, her W can save you from ignites, pretty nice.

Anyways was watching LCS, lol Gambit played aaawesome and they totally destroyed EG, gg Gambit
Justykanna
Is jungling not popular or something?
Out of my last ten normal games, I've had to jungle seven of them... -_-
JesusYamato
your normal elo/mmr is low
Vulf
People that jungled often in season 1. and 2 stopped for awhile with the season 3 changes (this happened with the new jungle in season 2 as well). Season 2 jungle was bad, but season 3 is much worse.

I main the jungle role and from what i see is that riot wanted to bring back season 1 jungle, but with season 2 exp and gold rewards which is bad. You are either ahead or your not which makes jungling kinda meh to play.

I really miss the season 1 jungle. :(
Justykanna

Ouariasse wrote:

your normal elo/mmr is low
What does that have to do with anything?

Vulf wrote:

People that jungled often in season 1. and 2 stopped for awhile with the season 3 changes (this happened with the new jungle in season 2 as well). Season 2 jungle was bad, but season 3 is much worse.

I main the jungle role and from what i see is that riot wanted to bring back season 1 jungle, but with season 2 exp and gold rewards which is bad. You are either ahead or your not which makes jungling kinda meh to play.

I really miss the season 1 jungle. :(
After a while, I get sick of having to do it over and over again. However, at the same time, I don't like having two top.
I've been able to keep up and considering I'm not great at it, it can't be all that bad.
Vulf
If you weren't around for season 1 jungle you probably won't understand a word my last post meant. lol

Season 1 jungle was basically equivalent to a solo lane in terms of farm and exp if not slightly better depending on what jungler you were playing. This made it optional to either farm or gank to a certain point. Riot didn't like this so they severely nerfed it and by severe i mean gutted with season 2 changes something to do with junglers getting gold and levels for free, and they also wanted more variety of junglers. Season 2 was all about support tanky junglers (maokai amumu) while season 3 is all about early game ganking dominate junglers (xin, j4). It's kinda boring if you ask me. It's not that it's bad as much as the role is kinda boring compared to the last 2 seasons.

After watching some of the LCS i feel this game is going to devolve into which ever team can split push the most. This game really needs some backdoor protection like dota 2 has.

Edit: I should also mention that in season 1 it was all about counter jungling, meaning you got rewarded a lot for stealing the small camps a whole hell of a lot more than you do now. The counter jungling meta was very fun as a jungler.
armorbreak
People who play league of legend should join the chat group. for those of you guys don't know how go to the bottom right and it will show u tabs and click on the center one that says "view your chat rooms control panel" then press the join or create a chat room and type "osu!" without quotation of course.
Keksi
Just got back to LoL on EU WEST

if anyone wanna help me

i give you my ID
GeeNX
We can play if you want Keksi
Laharl
There you go!
ouranhshc

can this build be used all the time, or would this be more of a situational build
GeeNX
I think any build can be used all the time, its pretty nice though, but I would change the frozen heart, for sunfire prolly, recently I have been playing diana top xD its a bit useless at start, but once she gets the first part of zhonya's and the first part of rod of ages, its op
Vulf
Then someone like Jax builds botrk and you instantly lose.

When there starts being like 2-3 botrk on every team items like randuins and frozen heart will be much more effective than sunfire cape.
Glass
>lose ranked game
>queue again
>win
>server offline

fuck you Riot.

nvm it still counted
Justykanna

Glass wrote:

>lose ranked game
>queue again
>win
>server offline

fuck you Riot.
Yeah, I'm sitting here with four friends waiting to try and queue again... >_>
...except for the fact that the server also kicked two of them off.
Vulf
The league forums are very laggy or unavailable currently. Not sure what happened lol
GeeNX
GIANTS destroyed EG, kassading is fucking asses recently, carrying every game, instead of that one, sorry ocelote :D
ReverseLight

Vulf wrote:

noneed wrote:

if you'd be less of a dick reverselight, you'd have made challenger hundreds of games earlier.
whatever, do know that you are pretty toxic and a lot of times reported - sakujoyou
If he is getting reported then he will get banned/permabanned eventually. Then we can laugh at the QQ post on the LoL forums.
actually i can get challanger in 1 month from silver.
i have smurf diamond3 from gold5 in 2 weak.
easy
noneed
you are completely missing the point, lol. its not that you arent skilled enough, you play quite well, its the fact that you are just a dick.
Vulf
Isn't the whole point of challenger to someday go pro? If you are a jerk in a lot of games you will never be allowed to join a pro team. See IWillDominate.
Riot has the power to tell which smurfs are yours so if you still continue to act like a jerk after you get permabanned you can get your smurf permabanned from one punish when it goes through the tribunal.

I know this game can be frustrating, but is it really that hard to not be a dick?
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

I know this game can be frustrating, but is it really that hard to not be a dick?
Some people are super hardcore about winning, I dunno... /sigh
[Kanzaki Ranko]
Addictive thing. ;w;
Played like 120 hours over the last two weeks, since I started playing on BR server (yay for no friends on NA)
Still suck at any role other than support/tank, though.
Stefan

Vulf wrote:

Some people are just too stupid as fuck and this goes other people on their nerfes. AHAHAHA YOU GOT IT?! NERFES AUHAUHAUHAUHAU
armorbreak
You know trying to break the meta doesn't get you banned , but its what you say that will get you banned
GeeNX
I don't know if smurfs are legal, but, Jimbownz, the AD carry of GIANTS, has another acc, NAMED, Jimbz smurf, all the people know it, and its okay, and GoSu Pepper hsa like 4 or 3 accounts, I dont know if you were talking about this anyways, and my friend sold 2 accounts, and took 1 bronze V and he is diamond III , I am still stucked.... hee passed from gold V to diamond on 3 weeks
armorbreak
smurfs are legal but elo jobbing is not, well not that your friend elo jobbed but I don't think buying account is illegal but then again buy high elo account is kinda like elo jobbing...
noneed

Vulf wrote:

Isn't the whole point of challenger to someday go pro?
no. why would it? certainly some play solo queue to make a name for themselves but most of them play it for the sake of winning.
Vulf
I couldn't care less about solo queue superstars. At this point in league it's all about what OP things you can abuse to rise in the ranks than it is in skill now.

Smurfing isn't illegal, but riot is still looking for a way to discourage it. My previous post about smurfs was regarding the tribunal. RiotPendragon on the league forums was talking about how they know what alt accounts are yours. To elaborate a tiny bit about this. If you are such a negative jerk in games that your main gets permabanned and you continue to act like a dick on your smurfs those accounts will be permabanned as well, but a lot faster. I've only seen this a couple of times though and it was very extreme behavior.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

I couldn't care less about solo queue superstars. At this point in league it's all about what OP things you can abuse to rise in the ranks than it is in skill now.
Except for the people that actually want to have some 'fun' and play different champions.
show more