forum

Groove Coverage - God is a Girl

posted
Total Posts
show more
SteRRuM
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jarby
Shinde
Just here to star, looks good.

Only thing I have to say is the spinner approach circle is rather hard to see imo. Could you use a color other that black? The spinner itself is rather nice looking.
GolGate
So tired and yawning. I'll come back around 10 hours later for some hitsound/minor changes (just in case nobody modded this yet.)

I also have an issue with that offset, perhaps it is just me.
(For the record, every time I readjust Offset, I always get '~20ms late' when tested.)

Download: Groove Coverage - God is a Girl (Rena-chan) [GolGate's Easy].osu
SteRRuM
Offset is good.
Jarby
GolGate
Coming here to say that I think my hitsounds are ok, so I won't do the selfmod.

Also, SteRRuM's hitsounds are awesome. <3
ztrot
Jarby
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Real1

JarJarJacob wrote:

Real1's Normal:

00:28:57 (1) - Remove finish. Nuh uh
00:42:88 - Remove that inherited section.Okay
00:45:47 - Normal sounds start here. Deal
00:57:94 (1,2) - No reason for these notes to have the soft section starting on them. They didn't do that with the old mp3. My bad for not noticing.
01:53:92 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - Learn to new combo, please. I fixed this in the other file, apparently Rena didn't add it. And I didn't make that mistake. When x3ns0r used my map as the experiment for timing with a new mp3, this happened. So don't blame the bad combo'ing on me. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
02:05:54 - Remove soft section.Hmm, ok
02:07:44 (1) - Shorten 1/1, place soft section on end. Hey, sounds cool.
02:09:98 (4) - 1/2 back. Yup.
02:17:37 (1) - Remove finish. Meeeh, ok.
02:26:03 (1) - Needs more bezier. We have reached an agreement.
02:27:72 (1) - Remove new combo.My bad.
02:34:48 (1) - Remove new combo.Fixed.
02:36:17 - Remove normal sound section. We have reached a disagreement.
02:36:91 - Place normal sound section. We have reached a disagreement.
Thank you for modding. :)

Download: Groove Coverage - God is a Girl (Rena-chan) [Real1's Normal].osu
SteRRuM

JarJarJacob wrote:

SteRRuM's Hard:

00:58:57 (1,2,3,4) - This is silly. You too. Lol.
01:58:68 (1) - Silly. ^
02:30:47 - Out of place break. It's ok.
02:48:85 (4) - New combo. Fixed.
02:49:70 (5) - New combo. No.
03:01:95 (6) - New combo. No.
KatanAnime
Very NICE MAP
Thanks for such a nice map :P wating for getting it ranked.-STAR-
whymeman
Remember, some of the errors posted are suggestions, not directions. Edit to what you see fit.

Non-Detailed Modding v.1.0 Go~

[GolGate's Easy] (Done)

SPOILER
00:51:38 (1,2,3) - This shape looks kinda uneven there...
01:23:50 (2,2) - The sliders that overlap here seems very questionable. Especially since this is supposed to be an "easy" difficulty.

Notes: Seems okay so far but the setup is a bit questionable mostly towards the slider shapes. They might look a bit too complex for completely novice users.

[Real1's Normal] (Done)

SPOILER
02:15:68 (5,6,7,8) - There's a funny gap between the slider end and these notes.
02:38:71 (1) - I thought it was just me, but it looks like hte flash at this beat is kinda out of sync...

Notes: Not much to look at, but you should try double checking the map for any minor errors to fix.

[SteRRuM's Hard] (Done)

SPOILER
00:47:16 (5) - Bottomed out of the grid.
01:26:46 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - The shape is not even.
03:15:47 (1,2,3) - The spacing inbetween the notes are not really equal here.
03:20:12 (3,1,2,3) - ^

Notes: The map is good, but sometimes feel like some of the notes are randomly placed... Make sure to double check the spacing though.

[Rena's Insane] (Done)

SPOILER
01:58:78 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - The spacing looks a bit uneven around here.
02:18:85 (1) - I think the spinner sounds better ending at 02:20:96. It could even have more impact if it ended silently as well.

Notes: Looks good so far. Just make sure to double check the spacing though.

Overall: Another thing to point out. The SB is nice, but I noticed when the sb_light_.png's flash, it looks 1 pixel off (at the right) when you look at it real carefully. Also, the spinner circle is not purely centered since it looks a bit wobbly even in slow speeds. Other than that and the minor stuff, the map looks good so far. I'll drop my star in then...

Extra Note - Don't forget to add in the Source and Tags if you want other players to find your map easier...
SteRRuM

whymeman wrote:

[SteRRuM's Hard] (Done)

00:47:16 (5) - Bottomed out of the grid. Fixed.
01:26:46 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - The shape is not even. Wat? It's ok :o Fixed. (Look at post down here)
03:15:47 (1,2,3) - The spacing inbetween the notes are not really equal here. Fixed, but it wasn't my false. >:(
03:20:12 (3,1,2,3) - ^ ^.
whymeman
Mianki
Nice map and the song is awesome ^^
Star~
Topic Starter
Rena-chan

whymeman wrote:

Remember, some of the errors posted are suggestions, not directions. Edit to what you see fit.

Non-Detailed Modding v.1.0 Go~

[GolGate's Easy] (Done)

SPOILER
00:51:38 (1,2,3) - This shape looks kinda uneven there...
01:23:50 (2,2) - The sliders that overlap here seems very questionable. Especially since this is supposed to be an "easy" difficulty.

Notes: Seems okay so far but the setup is a bit questionable mostly towards the slider shapes. They might look a bit too complex for completely novice users.

[Real1's Normal] (Done)

SPOILER
02:15:68 (5,6,7,8) - There's a funny gap between the slider end and these notes.
02:38:71 (1) - I thought it was just me, but it looks like hte flash at this beat is kinda out of sync...

Notes: Not much to look at, but you should try double checking the map for any minor errors to fix.

[SteRRuM's Hard] (Done)

SPOILER
00:47:16 (5) - Bottomed out of the grid.
01:26:46 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - The shape is not even.
03:15:47 (1,2,3) - The spacing inbetween the notes are not really equal here.
03:20:12 (3,1,2,3) - ^

Notes: The map is good, but sometimes feel like some of the notes are randomly placed... Make sure to double check the spacing though.

[Rena's Insane] (Done)

SPOILER
01:58:78 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - The spacing looks a bit uneven around here.
02:18:85 (1) - I think the spinner sounds better ending at 02:20:96. It could even have more impact if it ended silently as well.

Notes: Looks good so far. Just make sure to double check the spacing though.

Overall: Another thing to point out. The SB is nice, but I noticed when the sb_light_.png's flash, it looks 1 pixel off (at the right) when you look at it real carefully. Also, the spinner circle is not purely centered since it looks a bit wobbly even in slow speeds. Other than that and the minor stuff, the map looks good so far. I'll drop my star in then...

Extra Note - Don't forget to add in the Source and Tags if you want other players to find your map easier...
'Kay, done.
No source, by the way.
GolGate
00:51:38 (1,2,3) - This shape looks kinda uneven there... - dundundone
01:23:50 (2,2) - The sliders that overlap here seems very questionable. Especially since this is supposed to be an "easy" difficulty. - dundundone

01:07:44 (1) - Hi I'm a slider change.
01:33:21 (5) - ^
01:57:30 (1) - ^
02:04:06 (1) - ^
02:12:09 (2) - ^
02:15:68 (4) - ^
02:17:79 (2) - ^
02:34:90 (3) - ^

I wouldn't change the others though, because they should be smooth and not too complex.
Unless more people complain, at least. >_>
Download: Groove Coverage - God is a Girl (Rena-chan) [GolGate's Easy].osu
yaya
Real1

osu_CN_yaya wrote:

real1's normal:

beginning:I think your map is too close to lyrics.sounds not very good . I disagree. :(
Azure_Kite
Here's my mod ^^

Blue = Suggestion Red = check this Black = Comment

[Storyboard Related]
02:49:593: I'd probably continue the 1/8 white flashes up to 02:50:438, instead of slowing the end ones down. I'll post an osb of the suggested change with this mod, but it's up to you whether you want to use it or not

[GolGate's Easy]
00:52:23 (3) - Maybe this note's x axis can be aligned between 1 and 2?
02:17:80 (2) - It just sounds out of place here. Maybe try placing this at 02:17:58 and extend 1/2 a beat?
No Problems Found :)

[Real1's Normal]
01:32:79 (3) - Maybe this note's x axis can be aligned between 1 and 2?

[SteRRuM's Hard]
01:58:68 (1) - This just feels wierd to me. is it necessary?

[ztrot's Rebirth]
Gathering it's a WIP, but yeah; No Problems Found :) (so far)

[Rena's Insane]
01:36:60 (2,3,4) - These screwed me up big time when playing for fun. So hard to read~ It's Insane for a reason.

Overall, This map is fantastic. All I hope for is that z hurry's up and finishes his diff so it can go for ranked faster
ztrot
Umm I got alot to do if you want you can remove mine Then I could mod it I think
ztrot
All four diffs check out fine for me
Bubbled
PicoLo
Jarby
You're going to hate me for this, but...

01:14:20 - Set a preview point here.

God is Rena:

01:14:20 - Move kiai beginning.

NO KUDOSU PLEASE BLAAARGH

GolGate:

02:21:81 - Remove break and clap on spinner.
Topic Starter
Rena-chan
JJJ's stuffs fixed.
ztrot
now get it ranked <3
mtmcl

ztrot wrote:

now get it ranked <3
Okay
Soaprman
dango-chanx11
This has gotta be one of the coolest beatmaps known to man- oops- girl! XD

Thanks <3 :)
c2303911

Rena-chan wrote:

This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 14. oktober 2009 at 150502

Artist: Groove Coverage
Title: God is a Girl
BPM: 142
Filesize: 10209kb
Play Time: 02:50
Difficulties Available:
  1. God is Rena (4,88 stars, 302 notes)
  2. GolGate's Easy (1,78 stars, 125 notes)
  3. Real1's Normal (3,81 stars, 214 notes)
  4. SteRRuM's Hard (4,72 stars, 369 notes)
Download: Groove Coverage - God is a Girl
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
KONICHIWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH !

All difficulties up. Thanks to JarJarJacob for hitsounds on Rena's Insane. <3
Moved to pending, open for modding. Go, go, go !
Thanks to Doomsday for CAUTION SB on Insane~.
skin name is a what????
wav
[old post]