Total Posts
show more
fartownik

Mara wrote:

fartownik wrote:

the combos were really messed up.
Welcome to TAG.

Other than that, k.
Well, I meant the combos were WRONGLY PLACED, which plays bad on TAG especially. The map's combos were messed up in a bad way. Good comboing is what makes TAG natural to play, I'd say it's even as important as flow in standard playing.
Cyclohexane
Also, elevenst is not a thing.

Eleventh is, though.
Yarissa
Yeah, I was about to say you typo'd the title. Should be 11th.

Since I don't see any map sets anywhere, I presume the title means that we have to wait til the 11th to get the map pool?
Topic Starter
Mara
oh shit

sorry about that
Topic Starter
Mara
I am going to stop this tournament due there are too many matches missing. I have been trying to solve these problems all week, but I am only getting so many different stories and can't tell which one to point at - it's not worth it.

gg

Let the shitstorm begin.
Derekku
Just disqualify all teams that haven't played. They've had like 2+ weeks.
SapphireGhost
First of all, I apologize for not putting in the effort to get this set up earlier.
In case any of it matters, here is all the information I can present currently:
05:51 -Kamui-: in case of if I won't be there tomorrow, could you tell to Stella to choose someone else to play? It might be possible that I'll don't have my computer tomorrow, and if it's not possible, you're the winner for that round \o/
14:23 Stella: haiii ~ i will be online until .. 3 am (here) i guess, so we can play it now, or a bit later~ :3 and i haven't talked with Kamui yet
Sync is somewhere, and I am here. The teams are still motivated to play if that turns out to be possible.
Stefan
I am sorry for the big delay. We (me and Gabe) had a lot of time but didn't spend it to make our Match against Clementine and Kyou-kun. And since Clementine isn't available for some weeks/days we couldn't do the Match, but it's our fault, not theirs. I am really sorry to be one of these person who cause delays.
Hernan
I talked to Mara, I'm trying my best to play our match, but it just doesn't happen. I'm online on the forums 24/7 from now on just in case the other team decides they want to play at any time and me and my teammate will make our biggest effort to be there and play. I'm really sorry for this.
Raging Bull
I think there's just way too many teams so there are more to manage orz
OsuMe65
managers required... o/
Mythol
http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/6119456
cRyo[iceeicee] vs Koneko
last few matches are the actual game, sorry i forgot to remake it ;;
3-0 gg!
fartownik

Mythol wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/6119456
cRyo[iceeicee] vs Koneko
last few matches are the actual game, sorry i forgot to remake it ;;
3-0 gg!
hai, opponents
IppE
zozozofun
Well, the team have to go against is kinda avoiding us, we had a time scheduled, but neither of them didn't show, nor the times after, that and they didn't respond to my PMs :l
Yarissa
I'm okay with this. I'm actually not mad at all

I've been playing like crap lately so
Cristian

At lest i tried...
Gon
any progress so far or is this frozen indefinitely? :<
Pizzicato
whenever yoshh is up satonaka isn't

vice versa D:
Makar
Team no teamname ppyBabes vs \oo__oo/
0:8 0:3
MP link: http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/6195091
Image: http://i.imgur.com/dVoXQGL.png

sorry for the delay, -5, -6, +1, +10 didnt work out so well
JappyBabes

Makar wrote:

never happened
Frostmourne

JappyBabes wrote:

Makar wrote:

never happened
:\
Salvage
So, is this dead or is there any way to take off the teams that clearly doesn't want to play and keep going? it'd probabbly end up with some w.o's on the loser brackets but is the only way.

Otherwise if this gets prolongued too much rucker and me can't play.
KRZY
My idea:

Set a deadline

If teams haven't played by then, disqualify both teams.

If teams haven't played by then and a team has notified the staff why they couldn't play while the other team hasn't, disqualify the other team.

If teams haven't played by then and both teams has sent in a valid reason why they couldn't play, decide on a case-by-case basis in two days' time after the deadline. After that, both teams get disqualified.
SapphireGhost
I don't mind playing but it seems the people I'm playing with/against aren't actively interested.
fabriciorby

Salvage wrote:

So, is this dead or is there any way to take off the teams that clearly doesn't want to play and keep going? it'd probabbly end up with some w.o's on the loser brackets but is the only way.

Otherwise if this gets prolongued too much rucker and me can't play.
you guys need to play against us!!!!!!
charlotteawoo
Just kick them all and carry it on already.
jesse1412
I would just like to say that as the only participants actively left my team should be announced the winning team. Thanks gg better luck next year guys.
Salvage
It's actually a shame, my partner and i were practicing quite accordingly to get a decent position, but i think my partner is no longer active so too bad :(
Macacito
congrats jesse u deserved it
Yarissa
This is never gonna move on to round 2, is it?
Loctav
I think I can lock this for now.
@Mara feel free to contact me when you plan to revive this tournament.