Select

Tsundere
74.00%
Bishōjo
26.00%
Total votes: 50
Topic Starter
Lust
Which do you prefer in your manga/anime/light novel/visual novel?
Mints
Tsundere 4ever <3
Mogsy
Whichever one results in a better-written/developed character in its specific context.

In general, though, I always thought that you could have 'bishoujo' characters who are tsundere? Or maybe you're thinking of Tsundere vs. Yamato Nadeshiko, like the standard trope war in most shonen romances. In which case if it came down to a battle of tropes, I'd say neither.
mathexpert
Yeah, bishoujo is basically just a young and pretty/cute girl. I'd like clarification as well, because it'd make more sense to compare Tsundere with another dere.
Nostalgia
It would be best if you gave us an example for each choice. Since...

Mogsworth wrote:

you could have 'bishoujo' characters who are tsundere?
Tsundere's practically explain themselves. Although, Bishōjo's have a wide variety.
Mints
I guess he is trying to say if you think tsundere ( personality ) or bishojo ( looks ) is more important to you o.o though it doesn't really make sense too lol
Topic Starter
Lust

Yukari wrote:

I guess he is trying to say if you think tsundere ( personality ) or bishojo ( looks ) is more important to you o.o though it doesn't really make sense too lol
Sadly you are depressingly correct, this is what I was going for. :(
Myrmeleo
Tsundere, *Cough cough* Mizore Shirayuki *cough cough*
ampzz
Mizore isn't a tsundere...

The options for the thread are rather stupid as well, since both cater to completely different things as there are beautiful tsundere girls.
Learn what the terms for anime are correctly before trying to compare one thing to another.

It would've made sense if you had of put it as a vote between the certain -dere types like:
  1. Dandere - The anti-social type that acts completely nonchalant towards everybody else until the right person comes along.
  2. Kuudere - Basically your poker faced characters who are completely emotionless but in the end show signs of obvious affection.
  3. Tsundere - Acts mean towards people but goes all doe eyed over those they love with a complete 180 in personality.
  4. Yandere - Comes off seeming like a natural person but when love develops they will kill you for cheating on them or another person trying to steal you.
Example of each type:
  1. Dandere - Yuki Nagato
  2. Kuudere - Kanade Tachibana
  3. Tsundere - Taiga Aisaka
  4. Yandere - Yuno Gasai
deadbeat

ampzz wrote:

1. Yandere - Comes off seeming like a natural person but when love develops they will kill you for cheating on them or another person trying to steal you.
oh. that's what a Yandere is. i think it was a stalker. guess i was wrong there xD
Plus_old_1
Tsundere, of course.
ampzz

deadbeat wrote:

ampzz wrote:

1. Yandere - Comes off seeming like a natural person but when love develops they will kill you for cheating on them or another person trying to steal you.
oh. that's what a Yandere is. i think it was a stalker. guess i was wrong there xD
They can also do stuff like that, I was just using it as an extreme example.
Ava

ampzz wrote:

Tsundere - Acts mean towards people but goes all doe eyed over those they love with a complete 180 in personality.
Nymph :3
Hatate-tan
I could say both, but more percent for Tsundere. :oops:
Pettanko + Tsundere + Moe/Angelic Seiyuu + Loli = AWESOME COMBO.
Clau
Tsundere always.

Hatate-tan wrote:

DIS
Sotodashi
Tsundere has basically become the most cliché shit in anime ever, I can't stand it anymore.
Yafutsufa
Why not both? XD
[ Hachimitsu ]

Yafutsufa wrote:

Why not both? XD
tsundere
Nakatsu Shizuru

Clau wrote:

Hatate-tan wrote:

DIS
nurazrinzulkaffli
actually i like both..but it's too hard to choose >:(
nurazrinzulkaffli
both too kawaii :)
momp
tsundere. also yandere even though thats not an option :3c
emonite
Tsundere for me :)
Mihawkette
Tsundere
neonat
Tsunderes get on my nerves
Harp Note

Sotodashi wrote:

Tsundere has basically become the most cliché shit in anime ever, I can't stand it anymore.
Totally right, but it never gets old for me.

Still, there are tsundere characters that I wish they wiil die, example: Kirino (Oreimo).