forum

eyelis - CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU (TV EDIT)

posted
Total Posts
show more
YGOkid8
ah my bad, i assumed it was just the album name >.<
Mystes_Yuji
Thank you for working on this one! So far everything is good so keep up the good work! :D
kanpakyin
Hi~

[General]
  1. 為甚麼是TV EDIT?

[Normal]
  1. 00:38:622 (4) - How about changing the hitsound of the end of the slider to normal hitsound with a soft-clap by using the simpleset-additions panel in the editor?
  2. 00:58:047 (1) - Add a new combo here and then remove the new combo at 00:58:263 (2) - so that the color of the circle stack won't be so ugly during gameplay.
  3. 01:01:932 (1) - How about changing the end of the spinner to 40% volume? It should be enough, 70% is too loud for it. Btw, you can add a whistle on the spinner if you like.
  4. 01:07:975 (4) - Same as 00:38:622 (4) -

[Hard]
  1. 00:42:939 (1) - Please close the grid snap and then snap this note again, it can be a more beautiful blanket.
  2. 00:54:809 - I would like to add a note here if I were you because there is a vocal present there. Therefore, a note can fit the music there.
  3. 00:55:241 - ^
  4. 01:01:932 (1) - How about changing the end of the spinner to 40% volume? It should be enough, 70% is too loud for it. Btw, you can add a whistle on the spinner if you like.

[Insane]
  1. 00:45:313 (3) - I would slightly change the position of this slider if I were you. Since this way can flow better in my opinion. Also the arrangement will look neatly.
  2. 01:27:615 (1) - I would suggest changing the end of the slider to 5% volume and then back to 30% volume at 01:28:263 -
Topic Starter
Bless

kanpakyin wrote:

Hi~

[General]
  1. 為甚麼是TV EDIT?
    专辑里的官方名称就叫TV EDIT

[Normal]
  1. 00:38:622 (4) - How about changing the hitsound of the end of the slider to normal hitsound with a soft-clap by using the simpleset-additions panel in the editor? sounds little weird, so not change this
  2. 00:58:047 (1) - Add a new combo here and then remove the new combo at 00:58:263 (2) - so that the color of the circle stack won't be so ugly during gameplay. fixed~
  3. 01:01:932 (1) - How about changing the end of the spinner to 40% volume? It should be enough, 70% is too loud for it. Btw, you can add a whistle on the spinner if you like. balance this spinner volume to 40%,35%,40%,50% now
  4. 01:07:975 (4) - Same as 00:38:622 (4) - use normal hitsound instead of this two soft-clap now

[Hard]
  1. 00:42:939 (1) - Please close the grid snap and then snap this note again, it can be a more beautiful blanket. fixed
  2. 00:54:809 - I would like to add a note here if I were you because there is a vocal present there. Therefore, a note can fit the music there. added note and remaked this part
  3. 00:55:241 - ^ ^
  4. 01:01:932 (1) - How about changing the end of the spinner to 40% volume? It should be enough, 70% is too loud for it. Btw, you can add a whistle on the spinner if you like. balance this spinner volume to 40%,35%,40%,50% now

[Insane]
  1. 00:45:313 (3) - I would slightly change the position of this slider if I were you. Since this way can flow better in my opinion. Also the arrangement will look neatly. 00:45:313 (3) - make better flow with 00:45:961 (4,5,6,7) - so not change this
  2. 01:27:615 (1) - I would suggest changing the end of the slider to 5% volume and then back to 30% volume at 01:28:263 - change the end of the slider to 5% volume, but 30% volume is too small due to 00:03:874 - also used 60% volume, so i reduce the end of this song to 50% volume, i think is fine now
thanks mod :3
kanpakyin
Ranked.

(ノ・ω・)ノ
Topic Starter
Bless

kanpakyin wrote:

Ranked.

(ノ・ω・)ノ
yay~ \:D/
thank you kanapakyin >3<
No_Gu