forum

[web] Country ranking in the profile [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,676
show more
J o J o
Support o/. Would be nice .
Chyo-Kun
Oh come on! Everyone is giving stars..just add this :\
Hentou
Awesome idea, support :D
meiikyuu
^
[Luanny]

Hentou wrote:

Awesome idea, support :D
Kluddio
with +367 stars i can't really see peppy saying no :D
Chyo-Kun

1 hour ago.

Now

Oh well.
theowest

Cloudio-san wrote:

with +367 stars i can't really see peppy saying no :D
If you guys don't come up with any constructive ideas or thoughts related to this feature request, it will remain unimplemented. but it's not like we have much to say about it anyway, it's pretty straight forward.
or it's just a lot for him to do or he just doesn't feel like doing it. He has his reasons.

I'd suggest leaving this feature request alone and not talk about how much you love it, I doubt that will ever do a difference. peppy already knows it's one of the most supported requests.
Gilochan
+1 support then~
Kyon97
nc idea
OnosakiHito
I like the idea. I also see no problem why not to implement it.
Mosti07
Cool :D

+support :)
Saikain
another addition could you have a jump to player option? like while in the ranking menu hit a button and it takes you straight to page 3? because for normal rankings it displays about 50 people per page and if your on page 100 it becomes a real hassel to find said player. just an extention on the idea albet not that realated.
theowest

akronicillness wrote:

another addition could you have a jump to player option? like while in the ranking menu hit a button and it takes you straight to page 3? because for normal rankings it displays about 50 people per page and if your on page 100 it becomes a real hassel to find said player. just an extention on the idea albet not that realated.
Finally someone contributing to this request.

Good idea! That also sounds like something we should have for the current Score and PP rankings. Just to quickly see who's next to you in the ranking.
Saikain
HURRAY IM HELPING! but seriously that is a pet peeve i like knowing how many ranks im going to jump if i get 1 pp.
theowest

akronicillness wrote:

HURRAY IM HELPING! but seriously that is a pet peeve i like knowing how many ranks im going to jump if i get 1 pp.
that is the sole reason I check the pp/country/score Rankings, to see how much I need to get my next desired rank.
Winshley

akronicillness wrote:

If you check on the URL...

https://osu.ppy.sh/p/pp?s=3&o=1&c=ID&f=Ad0lfMena#jumpto

... you can see that it actually has "jump to" function. I guess peppy kinda broke it and didn't bother to fix it (since no one reported it anyway).
theowest
I think it actually worked in the past, but was removed. I think it was back when you could view more than just the first 1000 best players. I also remember how the username (and friends?) would light up in the score rankings, this was removed more recently afaik.
Van246
it is quite annoying having to find your name in the country rankings, especially when your country is quite intense;;
I hope this gets implemented :D
Saikain

theowest wrote:

I think it actually worked in the past, but was removed. I think it was back when you could view more than just the first 1000 best players. I also remember how the username (and friends?) would light up in the score rankings, this was removed more recently afaik.
damn. if you could see your mates light up as well that would be a bonus and if the jumpto was implemented it shouldnt be to hard to fix.
Touche
Really a nice idea, supporting totally
Christian
Not Bad +1
Babukus
+1 support!
lv5judgelight
Not a bad idea and it seems to be easily achieved :D
[Maid] NekoRyo
this would be good :3 *Nods*
star!
Kitsunemimi
This is a great idea and it totally deserves more stars.
Why not?
Nostalgia

Chewin wrote:

I would be first auhau ♥
I support this.
Exactly what Chewin said. hoy hoy hoy
If I got stars, I would support this like crazy. So for now I'll just advertise this request. :3
emonite
excellent idea u got there! +1 :)
Bloodyback
I totally support that +1
Hula
Awesome idea, always wanting to see how well I rank against other English folk.

+1 support
CruzadoqL
+ supp
Futurola
I agree! +1
Akhlis_old
+15 (not jking) :>
I would love to see this on my profile ♥
Dumnezeu
+1
cool idea :)
-[ DamnAll ]-