forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yapa_old_1

noneed wrote:

Guess we're lucky today. Literally ten times the talking in the chatroom than ever together, lel.
love love i would say
aggums

Yapi wrote:

noneed wrote:

Guess we're lucky today. Literally ten times the talking in the chatroom than ever together, lel.
love love i would say
Hey, it's better than nothing.
Vulf
I miss playing galio. :(

brikepicness
Talking about league, so how do you guys think about S3 right now?
those
Don't like the meta, don't like the way penetration works, but...

I AM SUPPORT
South
>best mid NA<
Asada Shino

those wrote:

I AM SUPPORT

I think this is their way of trying to help against AD mids, thoughts anyone? I think it'll make the lane more manageable, not sure how it'll affect this:

My guess is that it means that the AD will have to commit more in trades
Vulf
I'm really disappointed with it so far. Season 2 was kinda bad but season 3 is a lot worse.
YunoGaming
<- joined the osu! chatroom on EUW^.^
brikepicness

those wrote:

I AM SUPPORT

True, support just got much more fun in S3 - it's easier to get more gold now :D
JesusYamato
S3 made it easier to carry 1vs5 if you know how to play assassins
Kanye West

Vulf wrote:

I'm really disappointed with it so far. Season 2 was kinda bad but season 3 is a lot worse.
QFT

We should just go back to S1.
tyrael6192
here's a khazix sketch for this threadbecause hes op as fuck

aggums
I've suddenly become horrendously bad at League. I blame osu!.
Vulf

Ouariasse wrote:

S3 made it easier to carry 1vs5 if you know how to play assassins
Won't last very long. They are all getting nerfed one by one. Only one who probably won't get touched will be Leblanc for obvious reasons.
Skywards_old
i enjoyed s2 more than s3. But i can still deal with s3. I do love some the new items there out in s3 Beside sightstone.
Now adc are starting to build black cleaver now. Mostly MF is building black cleaver now.
those

Skywards wrote:

Mostly MF is building black cleaver now.
She's very much like an AD caster, is why.
pielak213
­
aggums
Xanaehla
Annie and her bear Tibbers is still my favorite champ :3
Hakeru

_agm wrote:

the enemy tresh is like "...where's my teammate"
that's a good combination for tresh
Stefan

Xanaehla wrote:

I love her. <3
Yapa_old_1

Xanaehla wrote:

We'll bang, k?

Stefan

Yapi wrote:

Xanaehla wrote:

We'll bang, k?

.... GOD DAMN, why do you remember me on a special picture... WHY WHY WHY D:
Kim Ryu
Agnes

those wrote:

I AM SUPPORT
Supporting got really fuckin' awkward for me in S3. In S2, I was just chilling around, healing/shielding and whatnot. Now in S3, it's just like I can carry a single game with Sona and make the enemy team ragequit hard.

*disclaimer: this is only if they don't build any magic resist and/or are very stupid
Jenny
^that's how it always has been tho
Vulf
The support role got a lot more interesting with season 3. Probably one of the only good things to happen lol
Panic Attack_old

Vulf wrote:

The support role got a lot more interesting with season 3. Probably one of the only good things to happen lol
I also like the changes in the jungle. I've been playing fiddle / xin a lot more now.
noneed
trash confirmed redonkulously retarded
broken/10 banevrygam
Vulf
Really? I think the new jungle is terrible (been jungling since season 1). Season 3 jungle is basically season 1 jungle with the gold starvation season 2 had. This is awful.

I think they should bring back season 1 jungle with machete and there we go.
Panic Attack_old

Vulf wrote:

Really? I think the new jungle is terrible (been jungling since season 1). Season 3 jungle is basically season 1 jungle with the gold starvation season 2 had. This is awful.

I think they should bring back season 1 jungle with machete and there we go.
How so ? From what I understood they increased the amount of gold you get from the camps, plus the increase in gold per minute. :?
Vulf
The ambient gold increase was directed toward support mostly. You get an extra 30 gold per jungle clear compared to season 2, but the camps spawn less often and most of that gold was shifted to out of the way camps like golems. Support junglers (Amumu, Maokai) are still by far dominate over anything else.

Oracles nerf and sightstone make it nearly impossible to gank unless your shaco. If your low level/elo then you can ignore this. In my games both top laners start with a ward nearly every game since boots are not mandatory to start with anymore.
Shiro

First game vs human on a playable computer in over 8 months
I got several triple kills when we got ganked, I wish I had the replay saved

oh and it was the first time ever I played MF
GeeNX
MF its too op.... try it with zyra ^^ that both ultis on a teamfight is so crazy, though now on tournaments you can see so much nunu+cait or lulu+cait
Pina Colada Boy
Yep black cleaver mf is pretty strong, because her ultimate procs it everytime it damages. Love that item.
Riot Phreak

Pina Colada Boy wrote:

Yep black cleaver mf is pretty strong, because her ultimate procs it everytime it damages. Love that item.
Don't worry. Her ultimate will deal magic damage next patch and The Black Cleaver will shred 5% armor per stack (up to 5).
those

Riot Phreak wrote:

Pina Colada Boy wrote:

We'll nerf this next patch.
No, you're not Phreak.
Kanye West
Shh, don't be such a buzzkill.

Phreak, are there any upcoming changes to Trinity Force?
Glass
hey Phreak when is Riot going to delete Zed?
show more