forum

post a sentence nobody ever typed before

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kunieda
You guys are so silly...
Kyonko Hizara
I slowly approached Saruna, held my gun up to her head, and slowly, very slowly I had said to her, "Do you realise what you have done to deserve the end?"
she_old
He ran his hand down his pants, it was warm and he found a sausage there and started licking it.
Cropzy
My toes require spaghetti
Topic Starter
pielak213
­
ZeroEightOne
Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz.
Jaysaurus Rex
As he lay there looking at the dead corpse, he realized that he was attracted to it, even though it had been rotting for two weeks straight.
Kotaro
I am a beryl-colored turtle ...and I am ordered to kill anybody by your mum.
Yuzeyun
Ceci est un qnnequ aue Didou qdore gqrder en souvenir de ses qnn2es pqss2es en co;pqgnie de You;u<

(qnnequ extended mix)
Birdy
Dribbled Esion's Citats
Backfire
Backfire is a cool guy.
Foxtrot
Dulcet is funny and everybody laughs at her jokes!
Kyonko Hizara
For the love of god Maysura put on some clothes
GensokyoAkuma
And then this was there because when that happened and made things do that weren't supposed to be doing what was happening at the moment that things were happening all over the place
Kyonko Hizara
I'd rather put a graphics card on my head, swing around a computer screen, and call myself a half ice fairy demon hybrid than do that shit
Cropzy
Cropzy is very attractive
Kyonko Hizara
Katrina loves Chiru and Saruna
Topic Starter
pielak213
­
she_old
nice hat
Cropzy
Wojjan is a really nice guy
Katch
oppan gangnam style
LiLi
I see the sky and I cri for blueness.
Restless Spirit
Das Problem unserer heutigen Zeit ist einfach, dass die Menschen nicht flauschig genug sind. Wären wir alle viel flauschiger, würde es dieser Welt um Längen besser gehen. Oder wenigstens weicher. Aber nein, alles ist hart wie Stein und kalt wie Regen im Herbst. Püh!
Jayel
annyoung ha sei yo

No, don't care about it. :P
Nya-nyan_old
you will die :o
Sleep Powder
Any are of peace to all inside your soul that happiness exactly not, but is around pray to the heavens for in soul peace are making joy and rejoice.
WishfulFiction

animask wrote:

Any are of peace to all inside your soul that happiness exactly not, but is around pray to the heavens for in soul peace are making joy and rejoice.
I'd sleep with your avatar. Geheheh.
StephBot
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy fox.

This sentence contains all of the 26 letters in English. It is for testing the font...
[Luanny]
No one could fap at 250bpm
It would be lagged fps.
silmarilen
this anime has a lot of blood
ZeroEightOne
Tom Tom where you go last night

Watashi wa Osuka Wairudo desu
(私はオスカーワイルドです)
Tragically_old
I was on the toilet while watching Food Network. Then I shat myself when I saw that Beyonce was doing the body rolls in the nude after George efficiently wiped the piss off of his face. After that I lounged on the couch and watched MTV while basking in the glory of my own swag.
Kotaro
Osu boys only want dem osu girls because we can hit dem kats and dons.
Topic Starter
pielak213
­
Zukan_old
Plastic bags filled with gems flew through the vulcano as the alien ship abducted Peter's small snail pet.
VIDgamefrk9
I need to be fucked in the ass right now, as I have no shame whatsoever.
meiikyuu
i love pineapples
Kazuo
he flew jiggle carnival
MillhioreF
Creating content using only liverwurst is a rather difficult endeavor, but can be done with enough patience and crackerjack.
XPJ38
Do a cask roll!
show more