:)
Pokie
;)
wonders
撒花
Lan wings
gratz
Melophobia
the title has a terrible translation and obviously wrong. needs to be changed.
and wrong artist coincides too. Nakamura Masaki is the flutist so i think it cannot be artist.

Artist: Ranko (ランコ)
Title: Yoru Naku Usagi wa Yume wo Miru (夜啼く兎は夢を見る)
kanpakyin

Melophobia wrote:

and wrong artist coincides too. Nakamura Masaki is the flutist so i think it cannot be artist.

Confirmed. Please fix this and I will rerank this. Score won't be deleted.
a32
恭喜:3
EDIT:祝早日rerank orz
Lan wings
EDIT:随便你了``
Topic Starter
Strawberry
thank you melo~ change the artist to corporation's name and also fix the title.
also thanks to Lan wings, Retto, and you. you guys gave me lots of advices.~
i hope it's work this time.~
kanpakyin
Back.
Skystar
gratz again
SamiPale
^^
Rotte
nya /me bites strawberry
Melophobia
congratz :D
bossandy
草莓我愛你 >o<!
Topic Starter
Strawberry
我也爱你老大moe >///<
Aqo
How did this get ranked with slider tick rate 1 !? this is unreadable... needs TR2
Frostmourne
AWESOME mapset 8-)
-Baby Strawberry-
哈哈我大草莓姥姥又rank了o(*≧▽≦)ツ
LoGo

kanpakyin wrote:

Melophobia wrote:

... i don't see this
kanpakyin

LoGo wrote:

... i don't see this
nope. I didn't touch the score...but after rerank, only the score of A32's Challenging remains. This might be a bug.
AkiShizuha
这首太棒了....congratz!
Chewin

Aqo wrote:

How did this get ranked with slider tick rate 1 !? this is unreadable... needs TR2
I have talked with other staff members and yea, that's true. I'm sorry but the mapset needs to be unranked again ;_;
Actually with slider tick 1 SV changes are unreadable, this is an example 00:42:567 (1,1) - but it is the same for other parts.

orz

EDIT: sadly scores needs to be reset as well because slider tick change implies max combo change
Pokie
/me pats Stawberry
Hate
I lost my #1 ;(
:l
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/583850 i am really sad..
tutuhaha
大草莓你怎么大草莓你还好么大草莓你要振作啊起来起来PiaPiaPIA!(o `-′)ノ”(ノ﹏<。)
grumd
First of all, set a Slider Tick Rate 2.

BakaNA
  1. I'm not touching your style, not touching the overmap. Let it be. I'll only talk about readability or useless speedups.
  2. 01:09:267 (1) - 01:11:667 (1) - Music has nothing special here. It doesn't get higher, faster or stronger. These speedups are just your imagination, the only thing they do is confusing. Remove the speed up here.
  3. 01:15:567 (1,2) - Here the only excuse is finish sound. Yeah, this is something kinda special for the music, so the speedups can fit. But don't forget to fix the slider tick rate, it's the only thing that makes this readable.
    In general, I'd not suggest to use 2.0x speedups. It looks exactly the same as usual 1.0x, but is actually faster. This brings the biggest confusions into osu!, try to place 1.5x or 1.7x instead. But this is in general, your choice to use 2.0x here is fine.
  4. 02:14:967 (1) - Well. Two similar sliders before, but twice faster... That is confusing. Slider ticks make it a bit better, but still... You should change this slider's shape. If this one is different from others, they will not confuse so much.
  5. 02:46:617 (2) - Placing this one at the same distance as previous two is a bad idea too, it looks too similar to previous rhythm. Make it closer for better readability: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/584050
  6. 02:59:817 (2,3) - I'd make something similar here too: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/584052
  7. 03:32:367 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This part is the most intensive in the whole map. You really should reduce these jumps. It's too much. Edit: go check Aqo's post below, he provides a nice idea of a fitting fix.
  8. 03:54:192 (1) - To make this slowdown more readable, I'd add a new combo to the circle (2) and would make them closer to each other. This reduces the change in speeds to something more lenient. http://puu.sh/1SF6j
Lunatic
  1. 00:47:767 (8,9,1) - This 1/3 is unreadable. Different snapping is always unreadable if not shown directly by obvious rhythm consistencies or sliders. We have never seen before that this song has some 1/3s, so it's impossible to predict. Just replace 1/3s with sliders, it will make it clear. I'd make it like that: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/584068
  2. 02:01:467 (2,3,4,5) - This rhythm is actually very hard to read. The anti-jump under the slider is quite bad and meh. Just redo this part without stacking that all under the slider.
  3. 02:02:442 (7) - This way of placing the repeating slider is bad. Here you start a slider from a blue point, but it's offbeat and fits the rhythm poorly. It's better to place a circle there, but starting repeating slider from the next line, white or red tick: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/584081
  4. 03:07:017 (4,5,1) - This is unreadable. 4-5 and 5-1 positions are exactly the same, but the rhythm is totally different. I suggest you to stack (1) under (5) and (2) under (4).
  5. 03:14:067 (7,8,9) - Again, that's quite hard to read due to lack of 1/3s and huge amount of 1/4s. Just replace this by a slider.
Well, that's all for now, I have to sleep now... Will continue later.
wonders
I LVOE THESE SV CHANGES, HOPE NO FIX. :(
Aqo
ahaha I didn't mean that the sv changes or the jumps need to be toned down... with slider tick rate you can read any sort of speedup since: on TR2, slider with no ticks: move from start to end on 1/2 tempo. On slider with one tick: move in 1/1 tempo. Not hard to read, even with extreme 50%~200% changes. But with TR1 it's impossible to distinguish 1/2 and 1/1 slider so that was the only problem (TR1 = completely impossible to read = problem. TR2 = Hard but possible = not problem).

grumd you wrote some suggestion like to tone down from 2x to 1.5x and to tone down intensity of 03:32:367. I do agree that 03:32:367 felt awkwardly too hard compared to rest of map BUT this *is* readable and playable and it's the mapper choice, so something like this is opinion and doesn't have to be changed (basically what I'm saying here is: I do think it would be better off toned down BUT this kind of thing IS FINE and it's mapper choice, mappers shouldn't be forced to change their maps due to difficulty as long as it's playable)

However the problem in 03:32:367 is the fact that timestamp is overmapped. 03:33:042 (7,8) - those two objects are misleading because 03:32:967 this is a jump when in fact in the song there is a drum hit here which is the most clear hit, making the player want to click here if he plays by the music.

The main drum hits are on:
03:32:367 (1)
03:32:592 (3)
03:32:817 (5)
03:32:967
03:33:042 (7)

Those five. And then there are silent ones around them. I feel this part is not hard because of the spacing but because of how the timing there works. Had there been another circle on 03:32:967 everything will be a lot more clear, but then you have to remove 1 jump. You can remove the circle 03:32:892 (6) and then make the jump there instead if you want to keep it, and then the timing will be a lot more intuitive with the song.

i.e. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/584437
-Soba-
I liked the map the way it was :[
Topic Starter
Strawberry
thank you grumd, finally i decided to do something changes and sorry for respond lately, i was at school..the whole day..orz

grumd wrote:

First of all, set a Slider Tick Rate 2. sure sir.~

Lunatic
  1. 00:47:767 (8,9,1) - This 1/3 is unreadable. Different snapping is always unreadable if not shown directly by obvious rhythm consistencies or sliders. We have never seen before that this song has some 1/3s, so it's impossible to predict. Just replace 1/3s with sliders, it will make it clear. I'd make it like that: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/584068 yea, i tried, but i feel that plays wired so i changed (8,9) to 1/3 slider and i think they are fine to read now.
  2. 02:01:467 (2,3,4,5) - This rhythm is actually very hard to read. The anti-jump under the slider is quite bad and meh. Just redo this part without stacking that all under the slider. okay, i moved (5) to cover with the previous combo (7)'s start.
  3. 02:02:442 (7) - This way of placing the repeating slider is bad. Here you start a slider from a blue point, but it's offbeat and fits the rhythm poorly. It's better to place a circle there, but starting repeating slider from the next line, white or red tick: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/584081 thanks for advice, changed.
  4. 03:07:017 (4,5,1) - This is unreadable. 4-5 and 5-1 positions are exactly the same, but the rhythm is totally different. I suggest you to stack (1) under (5) and (2) under (4). ...okay
  5. 03:14:067 (7,8,9) - Again, that's quite hard to read due to lack of 1/3s and huge amount of 1/4s. Just replace this by a slider. done.
personally, i think the sv changes on BakaNA is fine. but they are all depend on what bakabaka think. :3
show more