forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Stefan
@Ouariasse: I wonder if Nunu would be dead by Cait's Ult.
those
After Karthus (R), which champion is the next "press a button and win"?
South
darius r
JesusYamato

those wrote:

Ryze is smash your keyboard and win
Stefan

those wrote:

AP Amumu's Ult
Asada Shino

those wrote:

Vulf

Ouariasse wrote:

those wrote:

Ryze is smash your keyboard and win
Add Eve and Diana to that list. lol
Effy

Vulf wrote:

Add Eve and Diana to that list. lol

True story
eusiphera
JesusYamato

Just when i found out how to make kat even more teamfight efficient by rushing sunfire cape they're nerfing both sunfire and kat.
herp derp
hp was overpowered though so no wonder.
Glass
>no warmog

DO U EVEN SEASON 3
Vulf
It's riots fault for nerfing every armor and MR item, and removing the only HP stacking counter from the game. Instead of removing bloodrazor from the game why didn't they fix it? Instead they added 2 lackluster items that do not do much due to scaling off current health not max like MBR.
Yapa_old_1

those wrote:

Liut

Yapi wrote:

those wrote:

I hate Zyra >.>

[OT]Are you by any chance that Yapa from Morrighan server? D:[/OT]
noneed

Ouariasse wrote:

Just when i found out how to make kat even more teamfight efficient by rushing sunfire cape they're nerfing both sunfire and kat.
herp derp
>Just when I found out
more like "Just when I saw Voyboy doing it...."
KRZY

noneed wrote:

Ouariasse wrote:

herp derp
>Just when I found out
more like "Just when I saw Voyboy doing it...."
lol
Cyclone
People keep questioning my amumu build. I'm still not sure why.

those
Tear and Chalice together are redundant, for a start?
Vulf
The only time you should have mana issues with mummy is if the first blue gets stolen.

If your fed enough you can build pretty much anything lol
Yapa_old_1

Vulf wrote:

The only time you should have mana issues with mummy is if the first blue gets stolen.

If your fed enough you can build pretty much anything lol
Still i think that Spirit of the Ancient Golem and Sunfire Cape(AD Heavy)/Abyssal Scepter(AP Heavy) are core items for that litte lonely boy.
noneed

Cyclone wrote:

People keep questioning my amumu build. I'm still not sure why.

Because you basically waste roughly 1.5k on useless shit? Winning a game at 1200 doesnt prove the point that Tears and Chalice are good on Amumu...
Cleatis

those wrote:

Tear and Chalice together are redundant, for a start?
This. Do you always want to sit at full mana? I like to go tanky as amumu and just let tears do their work, but it really doesn't take all that mana. It'd be better to spend the money on more tankiness in my opinion.
Cyclone
Man you guys are the worst. Next item would have been Seraph's. Which means, yes i always want to be at full mana for a full shield.
Vulf
Warmogs gives you 1000 health and cost less than that item. You would have to have over 4000 mana to beat that with seraphs (which is a 3 second shield).
Cyclone
But I get some damage out of it as well. Plus I have had mana problems, since I actually farm my jungle instead of just camping lanes. I build some early mana regen to counter that, and they just happen to lead into these items. The tear was more of a joke to begin with, but i've had a lot of success with it, for whatever reason, so I keep building it.

I could probably go without the tear for sure, but the chalice is just too good.
Vulf
You really shouldn't have any mana issues with him regardless if your camping lanes or not. D:

Philostone should suffice enough for mana regen, and also builds into (Shurelya's Reverie) a team item mid to late game. Frozen heart, and Banshees Veil give a good chunk of mana, and are very strong items on him.
Cyclone
I would just like to end this by saying I will keep all of this in mind. (Except for you noneed. You're just an ass.) Until my build fails me I will probably keep using it. It's had a surprising success rate so far.
noneed

Cyclone wrote:

... I'm still not sure why.
Just anwered your question m8. The reasons why it's so useless are stated above. But yea, you should keep going for it until it doesn't work anymore. That's also a way to get better
Kalle_old_1
I really like how Thresh's mechanics look.
those
He seems like an interesting champion with position shifters, but I'm not so sure how it's viable yet.
noneed
Very high skillcap on the pull thingy but the plays you can make with it seem so amazing.
Yapa_old_1

noneed wrote:

Very high skillcap on the pull thingy but the plays you can make with it seem so amazing.
I had change to test it on PBE.
It used to work with Skarner's ult and Blitzcrank grab what could make insane grabs and pull offs. Sadly, you can't click lantern while doing this anymore.
those

Yapi wrote:

noneed wrote:

It used to work with Skarner's ult and Blitzcrank grab what could make insane grabs and pull offs. Sadly, you can't click lantern while doing this anymore.
Just like how Flash on Skarner Ult used to work.
noneed

Yapi wrote:

noneed wrote:

Don't think that Skarner would have pulled some kind of comeback with Thresh only and having Blitz and Thresh in the same team leaves you with two support champs. I'm just thinking competetively about the skill, how you can make it work in a normal team composition. And lane ganking seems so ridiculously strong when you Lantern Flash and your Jungler flashes afterwards. You basically move roughly 2k(?) units with it within a second catching any kind of AD off guard.
Asada Shino

noneed wrote:

You basically move roughly 2k(?) units with it within a second catching any kind of AD off guard.
Cait level 1 ult is 2k so that looks about right. It might as well be noc ult as a normal ability + any gap closers the ganker may have + flash
noneed
Weekly reminder for you guys to join the osu! chatroom in EUW or just to make one in your own server. Playing games with each other is just easier that way.

For those who don't know how to join a chatroom:
-At the bottom right there are 3 boxes.
-Click on the one in the middle which says "View your Chatrooms Control Panel"
-A new window should appear which has a little "+" at the bottom of it.
-Simply click on it and type in "osu!".
-And if you are already at it, click on the the wheel at the top right of the chatroom and tick "Autojoin on Startup" there.

You can join any chatrooms that way like more active ones(/v/, /vg/, reddit, PlayWithRiot...) whatever you prefer, or just make your own for yourself and your friends.
Justykanna

noneed wrote:

Weekly reminder for you guys to join the osu! chatroom in EUW or just to make one in your own server. Playing games with each other is just easier that way.
I should check one of those out one of these days... lol.
aggums
I'm in the osu! chatroom and I assume there are usually more than 4 people online?
Raikaria
I'll just post that I play on EUW as wel. I play a good variety of champions, and all roles, jack of all trades, although I consider my main role to be jungle, and my main champion to be Maokai when I'm serious [Rarely]

I alsoplay non-standard things. Like AP Hecarim and Support Swain in normals when I'm derping around. And yes both work.
noneed
Guess we're lucky today. Literally ten times the talking in the chatroom than ever together, lel.
show more