forum

[Chat] Pending Map updates

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
awp
While you have the option to "Receive Email Notification of Reply" when someone posts in a BSS thread of yours, I don't like the spam nor is it going to do me any good anyway, since I don't have my email open unless I'm actually looking at it.

So! Making a simple suggestion: when someone posts in a thread of yours that you have in pending, with this option enabled, BanchoBot will PM you with a simple "{username} has made a post in your Pending/WiP Beatmap thread, {name of beatmap thread as a hyperlink to that thread}."
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gens
This takes me back to my New replies notification idea...

This isn't a bad idea either. Both of them would be cool.
peppy
I know this is kind of tucked away, but have you tried using this awp?
ucp.php?i=main&mode=subscribed
Topic Starter
awp
I used to use it, yeah. Back in the day (pre-VGcats) when the flow of maps was small enough that it was no trouble to pick a few maps and just stick with them until they were ranked. But that doesn't send an in-game message on update, does it? I think BanchoBot has some sentience so maybe he learned how to, in order to make me look like a fool in this thread.
Mashley
Yes please.
m980
I'd love this.

Maybe also have BBot PM you when you log in (If someone posted while you were offline)
Zekira
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Xgor
Me want!
I would like to have this to all your subscribed topics though: ) (I don't check my e-mail that often :roll: )