forum

Keyboard players : what's your keyboard ?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tesu
I use laptop
Lapis-
My keyboard is the Steelseries 7G. P gewd
Bweh
Tt eSPORTS MEKA G1, black switch. I'm considering getting a different keyboard. I'm still deciding whether to get a blue or a red one.
LnDSuv
I use shitty 10$ keyboard (maybe even cheaper than 10$, it's almost dead with my habit of heavy singletaps)
I'm going to buy mech. one. So far, I've chosen Cherry G80-3000. Is here anyone who owns that one? What is the assembly quality?
Mints
Razer blackwidow ~
Starz0r

[ Yukari ] wrote:

Razer Blackwidow ~
janyhero

[ Yukari ] wrote:

Razer blackwidow ~
Oh, it's a pretty decent choice IMO, the downside is that you have to change the keyboard a bit regularly.
Seriously, the BlackWidow can't handle Osu!'s pressure...
And If you are a mania player... the deterioration will be much faster

Get a CM quickfire pro, this will last much longer
LoGo
Had Razer Lycosa after i started streaming 200+ i was breaking at least 1 key in one week...
Then got Razer Blackwidow at start i didn't like that i need really lift off my finger and i broke first key in 1 or 2 months and now have ~6-7 broken
Today i got Steelseries 6gv2 with black switches and i feel a lot better with them. Now instead of not pressing keys i loose speed D:(but that's only on really high bpm or pretty long streams also on high speed) but that gonna be fixed with time because now when i play i actually feel that i get tired(that's good because with blackwidow i didn't feel anything D: )
Cropzy
This glorious thing.
Saitek cyborg v7
Sync

janyhero wrote:

[ Yukari ] wrote:

Razer blackwidow ~
Oh, it's a pretty decent choice IMO, the downside is that you have to change the keyboard a bit regularly.

seriously? I used a super cheap rubber dome forever (using laptop keyboard) and it never gave out

is it a mechanical keyboard thing? i've never owned one, but I figured they would be more durable than regular keyboards
Mints
Is it really that bad? I've used it for various games for 2 years, played osu for erm.. 3 months I guess? No broken keys yet lol
lolcubes
Blackwidow has insanely low build quality. It's really not surprising people destroy keys by playing osu! on that. :p
Ofc some people will be okay with them and won't destroy them just like that, but the majority will within a year I think.
Cropzy

lolcubes wrote:

Blackwidow has insanely low build quality. It's really not surprising people destroy keys by playing osu! on that. :p
Ofc some people will be okay with them and won't destroy them just like that, but the majority will within a year I think.
A lot of razer products are really good. My sphex mousemat is amazing. Mouse just glides across it. However the keyboards are questionable...
janyhero
seriously? I used a super cheap rubber dome forever (using laptop keyboard) and it never gave out

is it a mechanical keyboard thing? i've never owned one, but I figured they would be more durable than regular keyboards
Technically mech keyboards are supposed to last longer... especially when compared to laptop keyboards...
Believe me, I've had my m14x for a year and nothing happened, until i came to osu.
Q anw W are the first ones to "go", by which i mean they either stick down or double-tap during plays
Then came C, V, N, M because i got into mania 4k. those became less responsive as well

I borrowed my bro's blackwidow, but soon returned to him because i feared i would break it too
So i got a CM quickfire pro for 50$ during black friday, and it feels really solid, much better than my laptop keyboard or my bro's blackwidow.
XK2238
PROLiNK PKM3805U

plays well.
Pizzicato

janyhero wrote:

[ Yukari ] wrote:

Razer blackwidow ~

THE SAME FUCKING THING I DID

the Z, A and esc key on my blackwidow ultimate doubletaps often so i got the quickfire pro blueswitches lol

and damn this CMstorm feels better than the BW
Aeonian Sonder
Razer Ananai
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-anansi
It has backlighting, and extra keys that I can use to stream.~
Jordan
[Luanny]
a random microsoft keyboard.
Aeonian Sonder

Jordan wrote:

http://www.cmstorm.com/en/products/keyboards/quickfirerapid it feels awesome
Where's the numberpad?!?
Golfdinger

janyhero wrote:

[ Yukari ] wrote:

Razer blackwidow ~

If it was decent, you wouldn't be replacing it regularly.
Jordan

-APXH wrote:

Jordan wrote:

http://www.cmstorm.com/en/products/keyboards/quickfirerapid it feels awesome
Where's the numberpad?!?
There isn't.
kriers

Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless (red switches)
theramdans
A built-in HP Mini Keyboard~~
Dekonare
BlackWidow Ultimate. No broken keys
Saint_old
Laptop keyboard. If I get a real keyboard will I stream faster?
threenash
There's a new version of the Razer BW out. Green leds this time. Also most of quality problems have been solved.
Disso-
WASD keyboard
smoogipoo
Ducky DK9008 Cherry MX Red
tiper

Saint wrote:

Yes, it can happen
Naikaze

Saint wrote:

Nope, laptop keybs best keys <3
Blaziken
Flat-ass (like the mac ones..) keyboard.
Ranzeus
I'm using laptop .__.
lazy to play on my pc :|
Xylem Beer
BlackWidow with Cherry MX Blue mechanical key switch, feels great for me
ixsq
I use a Razer Nostromo (http://a.tgcdn.net/images/products/addi ... _inuse.jpg)

It's a bit on the expensive side, but I got it as a gift and it works great. I find it a lot more comfortable than using Z&X on a keyboard.
Yin
I use a Ducky with cherry MX brown switches.
AWESOME-SAMA
My keyboard is a piece of shit.
Espionage724
IBM Model M with dyed keycaps and painted body (not really too impressive work on the body though):

I'm getting a CM QuickFire Rapid (Blue) soon :)
Nazo_old
I just use my trusty old fashioned keyboard from liiike

3-4 years ago?

It's gotten me through the worst of struggles and situations and the like.

I'm too cool for a high-tech keyboard. :B
Kanye West

Espionage724 wrote:

IBM Model M with dyed keycaps and painted body (not really too impressive work on the body though):

I'm getting a CM QuickFire Rapid (Blue) soon :)
Nice! The Model M is such a cool keyboard, totally jelly.
show more