forum

Milk Inc. - Forever

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, September 14, 2009 at 9:12:40 AM

Artist: Milk Inc.
Title: Forever
Tags: Milk Inc, Dance, Trance, Forever
BPM: 140
Filesize: 18340kb
Play Time: 03:15
Difficulties Available:
  1. Forever (4.93 stars, 572 notes)
  2. Now (4.43 stars, 362 notes)
  3. Soon (3.3 stars, 201 notes)
Download: Milk Inc. - Forever
Download: Milk Inc. - Forever (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Yeah! How about some Dance/Electronic music?! My 7th beatmap from Belgium Dance/Electronic group Milk Inc.. Hope you enjoy. Just a warning, the video moves a lot so be cautious if you find those types to be too distracting. However, Linda is hot :\

Soon - Done (Beatmap by 0_o)
Now - Done
Forever - Done
Xgor
God.... Im not good on modding hard diffs :(

Whatever, but this map NEEDS a easier difficulty! (I can do it if you want ;) )

The AIMod found allot of problems with the spacing and im pretty sure that the BAT's will complain about the spacing.

Also this map is breaking the rule with kiai time
Do not overuse kiai time (general rule is one toggle per minute of playable length)
I think that the best thing would be to delete the timing points at 1:37:36 and 1:39:08.

Otherwise it was pretty good (but i can't beat this map at all...)
*star*
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

Xgor wrote:

God.... Im not good on modding hard diffs :(

Whatever, but this map NEEDS a easier difficulty! (I can do it if you want ;) )

The AIMod found allot of problems with the spacing and im pretty sure that the BAT's will complain about the spacing.

Also this map is breaking the rule with kiai time
Do not overuse kiai time (general rule is one toggle per minute of playable length)
I think that the best thing would be to delete the timing points at 1:37:36 and 1:39:08.

Otherwise it was pretty good (but i can't beat this map at all...)
*star*
AIMod can bite me :x Spacing changes intentionally in parts so that prob why. May cut on some of the kiai. An yeah I'm going to add more diffs, I didn't really mean for you to mod it, more so to think if u think it looks okay ^^ lol Thanks
Xgor
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh
cheers 8)
Azure_Kite
Here's my mod
Green = Suggestion Red = Check this

[Now]
01:49:36 (1) - are all these points really necessary? it makes the slider look assymmetrical.
03:15:08 (2) - I'd probably replace 1 with this and lengthen the slider
No Problems Found :)

[Forever]
03:15:08 (3) - this here again, feels a little wierd, however, since it's the hard diff and it still fits with the audio, it can stay how it is

Overall, a fantastic song, Fantastic beatmap, and great eyecandy.

...I'll bet that's why I couldn't provide very much...
NoHitter
Now

01:33:297: Move slider to 01:33:511 (Make the slider repeat one time less)

02:41:868: Move slider to 02:42:082 (Make the slider repeat two times less)

03:15:225: Turn this into a spinner

Overall good map. Starred. But the spacing. . .
alvisto
Yeaher ! :3 My opinions, of course, and my views on your map are as below, so take them to your liking ! ^_^

NOW

General : Again, kudos for nice volume control !

Ewww part : Whistles mania at the end of the song. D:

Suggestions :
01:11:65 (1,2,3) - Remove whistle from the slider body ?
01:18:51 (1,2,3) - ^

1 tiny opinion
SPOILER
I think this chorus map design (00:28:797) is more suitable for the end part of the song, cause 02:33:940 chorus part seems easy and bland. XD

FOREVER
The late part of the song is FUN !
SPOILERI just dislike whistles....
Star because you prove to me that english song map can be fun. Good job. (Plus, this is a very nice song ! Good song choice)

:3 by
Xgor
I don't like how similar the two difficulties are so similar to each other :(

The only mayor differences is that Now has an easier refrain and different beat placement with lower slider velocity.

The beginning and the first parts of the verse is the ones that is too similar to each other.

Also, i find it strange that the part at 2:06:511 - 2:15:940 is harder on Now, not Forever.

The kiai time is also not fixed yet and that is pretty important to fix if you want the map ranked

(Feed me kudosu)
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

alvisto wrote:

Yeaher ! :3 My opinions, of course, and my views on your map are as below, so take them to your liking ! ^_^

NOW

General : Again, kudos for nice volume control ! cheers

Ewww part : Whistles mania at the end of the song. D: ill check some of it again, 8)

Suggestions :
01:11:65 (1,2,3) - Remove whistle from the slider body ?
01:18:51 (1,2,3) - ^ Hmm I don't think these sound too bad.. i'll think about it.

1 tiny opinion
SPOILER
I think this chorus map design (00:28:797) is more suitable for the end part of the song, cause 02:33:940 chorus part seems easy and bland. XD Hmm.. I'll make them similar, thanks ^^

FOREVER
The late part of the song is FUN ! ty!
SPOILERI just dislike whistles....
Star because you prove to me that english song map can be fun. Good job. (Plus, this is a very nice song ! Good song choice) ty again!

:3 by

Xgor wrote:

I don't like how similar the two difficulties are so similar to each other :( We'll I could make Now sound very slow and boring and stupid easy to play but where is the fun in that? Now takes the pattern/rhythmn of Forever and makes them much easier imo. On the ear yes they sound similar, but not difficulty wise. Is that now how a beatmap is suppose to be? A different DIFFICULTY not a different BEATMAP?

The only mayor differences is that Now has an easier refrain and different beat placement with lower slider velocity. you should look again

The beginning and the first parts of the verse is the ones that is too similar to each other.

Also, i find it strange that the part at 2:06:511 - 2:15:940 is harder on Now, not Forever. That's hard? A constant pattern (in a line) of 4 sliders, 8 beats, 4 sliders, 8 beats, is much easier than a much more random pattern with 2 beats, 2 slider, 2 beats 3 slider (or whatever random combination)

The kiai time is also not fixed yet and that is pretty important to fix if you want the map ranked its fineeee

(Feed me kudosu)Sorry I don't kudo post mods I don't find usefull/people who ask me to give them kudos... I give them if they're deserved... :<
Inozuma
Heya! :D
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

Inozuma wrote:

Heya! :D
IRC Nazi mod/offset/other awesome stuff kudo
Gabi
offset and video offset are fine.

actually it's pretty hard to decide. i would personally say -10 offset, but i don't think thats right. i suggest holding on to your current offset untill someone else checks it aswell.

milk inc is great, star ^^
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

Gabi wrote:

offset and video offset are fine.

actually it's pretty hard to decide. i would personally say -10 offset, but i don't think thats right. i suggest holding on to your current offset untill someone else checks it aswell.

milk inc is great, star ^^
Thanks for checking Gabi!
Ultimate
Not modding atm, just passing by to drop off a wicked star for this <3 song and kick ass map!
Lesjuh
Just that you know, these things are not just suggestions. There is a certain thought behind them. Plz look to them carefully because they make sense D:

Source?

Now:
00:35:65 (6) - New combo because theres a jump here and the least you can do to make that clear.
02:51:08 (1) - You forgot to place a whistle on this slider's endpoint
03:14:65 (1) - uncombo
03:15:08 (2,3) - plz don't, unsynced. Remove (2) and place (3) @ 03:15:082 > New combo for this slider

Forever:
00:29:01 (2) - New combo, like, all triples 'n streams after it.
01:32:22 (8) - New combo as done above^
03:01:36 (4) - New combo, new 'beat'
03:01:58 (1) - Uncombo, naturally
03:01:36 (1) - I'd totally put a finish sound here, it sounds VERY ugly with a whistle.
03:11:65 (1) - New combo, white tick
03:12:29 (1) - Uncombo, cuz of ^
03:13:36 (1) - New Combo, white tick
03:14:65 (1) - Uncombo, cuz of ^
03:15:08 (9,10) - Same thing as in [Normal], put a new combo on (9) < slider after you fixed it.
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

lesjuh wrote:

Just that you know, these things are not just suggestions. There is a certain thought behind them. Plz look to them carefully because they make sense D: okay!

Source? I was told source is only for anime/video games/tv shows.. :\

Now:
00:35:65 (6) - New combo because theres a jump here and the least you can do to make that clear. Already fixed this tehe ^^
02:51:08 (1) - You forgot to place a whistle on this slider's endpoint fixed
03:14:65 (1) - uncombo
03:15:08 (2,3) - plz don't, unsynced. Remove (2) and place (3) @ 03:15:082 > New combo for this slider fixed

Forever:
00:29:01 (2) - New combo, like, all triples 'n streams after it.
01:32:22 (8) - New combo as done above^
03:01:36 (4) - New combo, new 'beat'
03:01:58 (1) - Uncombo, naturally
03:01:36 (1) - I'd totally put a finish sound here, it sounds VERY ugly with a whistle.
03:11:65 (1) - New combo, white tick
03:12:29 (1) - Uncombo, cuz of ^
03:13:36 (1) - New Combo, white tick
03:14:65 (1) - Uncombo, cuz of ^
03:15:08 (9,10) - Same thing as in [Normal], put a new combo on (9) < slider after you fixed it.

fixed all above
ty!
XepherX3
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

x3ns0r wrote:

maybe change the bg to the first frame of vid and at the end to the last frame..looks cooler

video offset > 844 wayyyyyyyy off. Video offset should be fine

starred
blissfulyoshi
If you have time, can you pls make a shorter easy difficulty for newer player.

Now:
SPOILER
Combo mod:
00:05:65 (1) - remove new combo
02:09:94 (1) - it sort of annoys me that this combo is 12 whole notes long when all the other ones are 8 besides 02:15:93 (1) in this section

Timing section mod:
00:49:24 - the hitsound volume of this timing section is the same as the previous one, please remove this one

Forever:
SPOILER
Normal mod:
02:13:58 (3) - since this section does not have spacing inconsistencies, space this correctly?
02:54:08 (2) - I don't know y but this 1 grid (2) spacing mistake makes me miss this note

Combo mod:
00:05:65 (1) - remove new combo
02:09:94 (1) and 02:13:15 (1) - I would probably change where these 2 combos end so that they are the same length as the other combos instead of making every combo 5 objects long
03:07:58 (1) - y is this combo so long, shouldn't 9 have a new combo and continue on the pattern? (You might just want to change 03:01:36 (1) so that every combo in the end is the same length and follows the same pattern)

Timing section mod:
00:49:24 - the hitsound volume of this timing section is the same as the previous one, please remove this one
02:33:92 - the hitsound volume of this kiai timing section is the not same as the previous one, please add another timing section a quarter note before this one with the same volume as this one

Great map. Star.
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

blissfulyoshi wrote:

If you have time, can you pls make a shorter easy difficulty for newer player. 0_o is making one

Now:
SPOILER
Combo mod:
00:05:65 (1) - remove new combo Hmm I think it first better on this diff than the other so yeah
02:09:94 (1) - it sort of annoys me that this combo is 12 whole notes long when all the other ones are 8 besides 02:15:93 (1) in this section Well I wanted to make it a new combo everytime it changes from a slider to a single note, so I think I'm going to leave this

Timing section mod:
00:49:24 - the hitsound volume of this timing section is the same as the previous one, please remove this one fixed

Forever:
SPOILER
Normal mod:
02:13:58 (3) - since this section does not have spacing inconsistencies, space this correctly? fixed
02:54:08 (2) - I don't know y but this 1 grid (2) spacing mistake makes me miss this note hmm, 2 was too far from 1, fixed

Combo mod:
00:05:65 (1) - remove new combo disagree
02:09:94 (1) and 02:13:15 (1) - I would probably change where these 2 combos end so that they are the same length as the other combos instead of making every combo 5 objects long
03:07:58 (1) - y is this combo so long, shouldn't 9 have a new combo and continue on the pattern? (You might just want to change 03:01:36 (1) so that every combo in the end is the same length and follows the same pattern) fixed a diff way

Timing section mod:
00:49:24 - the hitsound volume of this timing section is the same as the previous one, please remove this one fixed
02:33:92 - the hitsound volume of this kiai timing section is the not same as the previous one, please add another timing section a quarter note before this one with the same volume as this one fixed

Great map. Star.
EEeee
0_o

Download: Milk Inc. - Forever (yeahyeahyeahhh) [N0_ormal].osu
Yoshi348
This beatmap is great. Challenging in a good use of patterns way, not a difficulty settings way. Nothing I can help you with, unfortunately, except this star.
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

EEeee wrote:

Now
00:12:08 (4) - new combo
00:42:725 - fix break :P Fixed
01:17:22 (8) - space this a bit further :P fixed
01:53:011 - fix break fixed
02:19:582 - fix break fixed
02:30:51 (3) - New combo

Forever
Fix all breaks, except the last one, I think that one is fixed fixed
00:11:22 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - add new combos at 3,4, and 6
UHHHhhhhhhh, well, that's all I can do without being picky on a lot of spacing

well idk, this map seems unique imo, , , , , lots of awkward spacing, but it plays in a kick ass style that was really nice, so idk, just maybe u can look over some of the new combos, usually I'll add new combos to show that spacing changed, but if u do so, only do it if the new combo added looks cool, if not, don't add new combo lol Thanks. It ws intentional spaced how it is. When it on the softer parts of the song, smaller spacing, and the louder larger spacing. I think too it make a unique way of play :)

^ hope u understood that
*star

that blonde guy in the bad looks lol, idk why, but he just looks lol He makes me laugh everytime lol. He's so happy, and blonde.
Armin
[Soon]
It's Ok.
[Now]
00:05:654 (4) Spacing :V
00:14:654 (3) Whistle
00:24:940 (4) Finish
[Forever]
00:27:511 (2) Spacing as 3 and 4.
01:27:297 (4) Finish?
01:30:725 (6) Finish?

Ok, starred.
The guys in the video= win.
ztrot
Great map wouldn't mind giving a bubble if you raise the hitsounds up a tad in all the ending sections of all diffs plz
Xgor
[Soon]
0:42:511 - 0:52:797: I find the timing is a bit odd on this part
1:24:511 (1) Delete this circle
1:38:255 (1,2) Delete these circles

Also tune down on the whistle sliders, They killing my ears!
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

Armin wrote:

[Soon]
It's Ok.
[Now]
00:05:654 (4) Spacing :V fixed
00:14:654 (3) Whistle
00:24:940 (4) Finish
[Forever]
00:27:511 (2) Spacing as 3 and 4.intentional, spacing gradually increased to the new spacing
01:27:297 (4) Finish?
01:30:725 (6) Finish?

Ok, starred.
The guys in the video= win. Yes!
ztrot
Fixed I can hear it now <3 bubble
Wojjan
God yeahyeahyeahhh.
Out of all Dance-Trance groups from Belgium you picked the worst.
And Regi's teeth are ugLY
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh
Starrodkirby86
Hm...Should I rank this map...later, now, or forever? V:

/bad-joke

*hides*
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Hm...Should I rank this map...later, now, or forever? V:

/bad-joke

*hides*
Har har har.

Thankies<3
Midorigale
OMG, is so good X3 i love Milk Inc, i like their music since i was a kid. I adored the beatmap, is just suitable for this amazing group
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh
I'm glad you enjoyed! ^^ Makes me cry tears of joy! :cry:
Andrea
Omg this map is awesome ! <3

One of my favourite :3

Nice job yeahyeahyeahhh.
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh
Thanks osuplayer!