show more
Topic Starter
BeatofIke
Happy New Year 2013!
MMzz
Hi, sorry this took forever.
RED = Needs to be changed.

[jonathanlfj's Lunatic]
OD8 Would be cool, OD7 is just too easy. (or maybe it's just me lol)
00:07:167 (1) - Remove this combo. (and 00:08:716 (1) - ) I understand you want to follow the vocal with combos here(?), but I have a better idea for you. With those 2 combos gone you have just regular downbeat combos then you have to shorter combos kicking in at: 00:09:490 (1) - that following the build up of the music perfectly so it makes more sense for them to be shorter. Now with those previous ones longer you are following exactly to the build up!
00:34:264 (4,1) - Swap these combos? Makes more sense because of the downbeat and vocals, plus makes the jump pattern more clear.
01:06:006 (9) - Would be a very good idea to remove a repeat on this and use a note for the last beat. It will give the player a WAY better understanding of when the 1/8 ends instead of having to guess (sorta).

[Rewrite]
00:24:974 (1,2,3) - You've got the rhythm WAY off here. This is an example pattern I made: http://puu.sh/1I7Y6. It should be very obvious to by just listening that your rhythm is wrong. Here is the code if you want it:
163,146,24974,6,0,P|200:128|240:132,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
320,145,25361,1,0,0:0:0
320,145,25458,1,0,0:0:0
392,68,25651,2,0,P|424:140|368:240,1,200
00:43:554 (5) - New combo? This follows your combo pattern, not sure why you didn't add one here.
01:24:259 (5) - The combos around here are kind weird let me give you a few suggestions to tidy them up. New combo here first off: 01:24:259 (5) - Then another at: 01:26:259 (9) - , now you can remove the combo at 01:26:259 (9) - , your combos will still do the same pattern (assuming you are doing that pattern for readability's sake.) as before just longer numbers.

I liked the use of 3/4 beats in the kiai btw.

That's all, call me back when you looked over this.
Topic Starter
BeatofIke
Thanks for the mod MMzz!
Fixed Everything on Rewrite's Difficulty! (Rewrite give me permission!)
Fixed Everything jonathanlfj's difficulty, except for the first and last suggestion:

MMzz wrote:

01:06:006 (9) - Would be a very good idea to remove a repeat on this and use a note for the last beat. It will give the player a WAY better understanding of when the 1/8 ends instead of having to guess (sorta).
I'll wait for him to fix the last suggestion! :D
Also, I hate OD8 :o
jonathanlfj

MMzz wrote:

[jonathanlfj's Lunatic]
OD8 Would be cool, OD7 is just too easy. (or maybe it's just me lol) i think ur just too pro xD...OD8 will make me rage quit on this diff if i play it (already made it harder than it should be with AR9 lol)
00:07:167 (1) - Remove this combo. (and 00:08:716 (1) - ) I understand you want to follow the vocal with combos here(?), but I have a better idea for you. With those 2 combos gone you have just regular downbeat combos then you have to shorter combos kicking in at: 00:09:490 (1) - that following the build up of the music perfectly so it makes more sense for them to be shorter. Now with those previous ones longer you are following exactly to the build up! true, these combos were added as previous suggestions for consistency but the build up makes more sense, so done~
00:34:264 (4,1) - Swap these combos? Makes more sense because of the downbeat and vocals, plus makes the jump pattern more clear. opps that was a mistake, nice catch
01:06:006 (9) - Would be a very good idea to remove a repeat on this and use a note for the last beat. It will give the player a WAY better understanding of when the 1/8 ends instead of having to guess (sorta). gg done, and effectively made it a bit more challenging :D (also applied it to 00:38:135 (3) for consistency, hope its fine)
Thanks for the mod ^_^
update here: http://puu.sh/1Ihsa
lets get this rolling

EDIT: Use this http://puu.sh/1IhxB
Topic Starter
BeatofIke
Updated Everything :P
MMzz
Ranked!
UnitedWeSin
oh emm gee
Topic Starter
BeatofIke
Niiiiice! 8-)
Cygnus
OMG BEST MAP 2013! GRATS! ~
Flask
saw this in school O: Congratz Beat >w<
YTYuyu
omg i remember this song and the OP <333.

congratz on the rank ;)
jonathanlfj
gratz~
to BeatofIke, Rewrite and Myself :D
raririn
gratz!
Scorpiour
congrats~~~

osu! need more senya!
Satellite

Scorpiour wrote:

congrats~~~