Aoriki
What I would like for Christmas is peace (Like everyone else) :

AW laptop
New headset
3DS (with games)
New Tablet
New Gamer Mouse (Anything)
Support Tag
And last but not lest, Meeting friends from osu.
mathexpert

Dulcet wrote:

fartownik wrote:

i want love
Right in the feels.
hey, let's quote this again.
ColdTooth
Something the fulfills itself in front of me.

A diamond pony. Named Buttstallion
Kud-Chan
- a tablet(getting tired of using a mouse for osu!)(probably won't get, didn't ask for one because I knew I wouldn't get it)
- 2 terabyte hd(at least, im running out of space for anime, also having a place for game backups and such is nice)(probably won't get, it was either this or SSD)
- PS3(already got, grandparents did Christmas early, reason for PS3 so late is that I know next generation consoles will be coming out next year and I still haven't got around to playing all the PS3 games I've seen over the years that I felt like playing)
- SSD(already got, dad installed early so I would have it by Christmas instead of having it on Christmas and then having to spend a lot of time reinstalling everything and all the stuff I usually do with a new main drive)
- Japan import PS3 games(the couple I want are expensive, but someone gave me $100 towards it and I'll probably get more cash on Christmas day)
- a car(I should be getting my brothers old car, don't know if I'll know by Christmas but that's when I'm expecting them to surprise me, it's got a new engine in it too xD)
- bluray anime(gonna import some, cause i don't care about having english subtitles or anything and i hate dubs)
- PS3 games(just some regular north american ones not imported, like a pre-order for The Last of Us and a couple others I want, oh and looking forward to the Kingdom Hearts HD version)
- CASH

pretty sure there was other stuff, but that's all I can think of. Not getting most of it, just stuff I wish I would get on Christmas and will work on getting sometime after Christmas.

Oh, and one more thing I wanted for Christmas, A JOB!
Dark_Ai
PC and a new Tablet :<
Rokodo
Happiness.
Keksi
certain people to die.
GeeNX
An avatar for me, some parts of my memory to be totally erased, aand health to my family/friends
has
All these posts full of stuff make me jealous. (◔̯◔)
Jordan

Holyja wrote:

All these posts full of stuff make me jealous. (◔̯◔)
xsrsbsns
Free time
thelewa
Dosh.

Horizon S3 being announced would be a wonderful christmas present, too.
Aka
OWN laptop ♥ :c
cause its not mine and i have to share with all of my family members. shit.
SigLogicalMaxiss
A Topre RealForce 103UB 8-)
she_old
Ability to talk with spirits and see them properly and even summon them, thus not noticing some sometimes.
Hoverlegs

thelewa wrote:

Dosh.

Horizon S3 being announced would be a wonderful christmas present, too.
all of my yes
Suzu_old_1
Hhhmm...a new watch.
Miyu
Better Skills on photoshop
Much Health
Family close to me <3
vizzy
I want to be in the Florida Cicerones next month.