Hiryuu_old

TentacleOtaku wrote:

Nya-nyan wrote:

FPS it began to be boring ;)
F:First
P:Person
S:Shooter
I don't mind FPS too much.
What i do mind is MMS. Modern Military Shooter.
Stuff like BF: Black ops & COD:MW
These socalled "modern military shooters" really ruined the FPS genre over the last few years.
"Here, have a 2 hour singleplayer campaing & then WE, the company, will host ALL the servers, making it impossible to run your own hosted server outside our domain with no mods what so ever".

Gaming companies nowadays seem to have forgotten some of the best games (ie: counterstrike) were originally a MOD & would have never existed without the community. The problem with most gaming companies now is that they are always ran by another, bigger company that tells them what to do, which wasnt so obvious in the past.

On Topic:
MMORPGS. The world needs more regular RPGS with multiplayer as a side-function, and less big MMORPGS like WoW & AoC used to be.
This.
Nya-nyan_old

TentacleOtaku wrote:

Nya-nyan wrote:

These socalled "modern military shooters" really ruined the FPS genre over the last few years.
"Here, have a 2 hour singleplayer campaing & then WE, the company, will host ALL the servers, making it impossible to run your own hosted server outside our domain with no mods what so ever".

Gaming companies nowadays seem to have forgotten some of the best games (ie: counterstrike) were originally a MOD & would have never existed without the community. The problem with most gaming companies now is that they are always ran by another, bigger company that tells them what to do, which wasnt so obvious in the past.

On Topic:
MMORPGS. The world needs more regular RPGS with multiplayer as a side-function, and less big MMORPGS like WoW & AoC used to be.
Yeah I am agree what you say :) I guess everything have change when the COD came :|
I wonder what would happen if COD never existed?
Blaziken

TentacleOtaku wrote:

Nya-nyan wrote:

On Topic:
Phantasy star online was a good example of this.
Cyrith_old
Modern military shooters you say? The only time im ever stupid to touch anything remotely like that is when rather... intoxicated. And rpg is kind of a dying genre in terms of releases from what i can tell, much to my distaste (though id genuinely love to be shown wrong here. I need more games), probably something to do with bioware being bought by EA.

For my own opinion, I find sports game utterly pointless. I see games as something you do for fun that you also dont usually get the chance to do. Why not just play the sport outside and get exercise while you are at it. Unless you both a: like sports and b: have no friends. Which are two groups of people that usually dont have a crossover.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

Cyrith wrote:

Modern military shooters you say? The only time im ever stupid to touch anything remotely like that is when rather... intoxicated. And rpg is kind of a dying genre in terms of releases from what i can tell, much to my distaste (though id genuinely love to be shown wrong here. I need more games), probably something to do with bioware being bought by EA.

For my own opinion, I find sports game utterly pointless. I see games as something you do for fun that you also dont usually get the chance to do. Why not just play the sport outside and get exercise while you are at it. Unless you both a: like sports and b: have no friends. Which are two groups of people that usually dont have a crossover.
^^^^This!!!!
Tesu
i hate Left 4 dead game makes me dizzy -.-
Blaziken

Frosty wrote:

i hate Left 4 dead game makes me dizzy -.-
^^
theowest
it takes a while to get used to. Play with friends for a while, it will get pretty awesome.
Tesu
diablo 3
Blaziken
I have ); I guess im just a puss.
Arczii
I dislike ones where 3/4 of game are options of dialogue to choice.
Cyrith_old

Arczii wrote:

I dislike ones where 3/4 of game are options of dialogue to choice.
I love visual novels, where the only choices are dialogue options. I hate games where you have no choice of dialogue, as when in combat you are (or at least should be) free to show your creativity in how you fight. So in everwhere else you should also have that freedom.
RynaHitsune
Un / not-very-challenging games.
Zerostarry
Games with dull colours and low lighting, mainly FPS
SharinganGirl
Shootings games
A example is Call of Duty
bomber34
The whole MOBA genre
simulators
has
Racing and soccer games, probably because I'm horrible at playing these.
she_old
Those games that require a lot of reading. (unless it's a good RPG)
And soccer, because wtf
hmku_hikari
Sport games. Puzzle... etc
blueasian_old
rts, sports games and realistic racing games
bmin11
Books those are called games just because you can choose what to read.

I actually enjoy sport games, because I can't skate and kick a ball. I would never play those for hours though. I need someone to play with and we would only play for like a match or two.
Zukan_old
Sport games (Like soccer and all that stuff), First Person Shooters and games, that are so easy, a toddler could complete them without problems.
Silverboxer
karinou
FPS
Sport games
silmarilen
sandbox (GTA-like games) and

karinou wrote:

FPS
Sport games
[Joker]
Any fps, due to due to the rage i get when playing and quite repetitive
Miracle Lotus
Most games that are recently published (ei. Colonial Marines)
FPS Games (for the exception of HL1/CS)
Sports Games
Arvess
- Sport games. I never do sports in real life, and I'm not interested in virtual either...
- Free-to-play MMORPG. They all look the same to me.
- Facebook games. Don't ask me why.
[Maid] NekoRyo
-Strategy game...most the browser ones...except for WoW,lol and HON
-Dark Game xD ..what i mean by dark game is...games..like...example..like..a sci fi game...where there is no light and dark everywhere make me hard to see...like..diablo..
Jakkufurosuto
War
Fight
Sport

:c
druidxd
Pay2Win games, MMORPGs, just because you spent 200000 hours playing a game doesn't mean you are good at it, and it doesn't imply that you are better than somebody else, and because those games basically work this way, I just hate them.

Also sports games and simulators, reality is mostly boring.