forum

[added] CTB key buttons overlay

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +71
Topic Starter
ACIIIID
Would be nice if you could check the keys pressed during CTB and Taiko just like they are shown on Standard.
she_old
Your avatar is really horrible.

Anyway I support this, even though I can already do this in the graph making client, it'd be nice to see in the normal client.
bwross
Taiko buttons are already shown... just look at the drum.

There is one thing in CtB that cannot be seen from the character, which is jamming, where both movement keys are held down at the same time (this can be an easier way to stop the character than releasing, because it's a positive input instead of a negative)... note that if the dash key is also being used at the time, you can tell if there was a jam. So there might be a call for it there.
Drafura
I really like to see the key pressed in ctb. The dash isn't clearly visible in fast mouvements. Plus, I think I have a "nervous" gameplay with my dash (spamming it even if it isn't necessary) and I would be happy to clearly see if other players use the dash the same way I use it.
Kuro

loseri wrote:

Anyway I support this, even though I can already do this in the graph making client, it'd be nice to see in the normal client.
ouch, don't down his avatar lol

Wouldn't want a flame war to start up :lol:

Anyway, support
When I watch taiko replays on songs with high bpm and complex streams i'd like to see how the player did it, SLOWLY :x
she_old

Kuro wrote:

Wouldn't want a flame war to start up :lol:
How would you know?
Maybe I like posting every here and there to provoke flame wars
Saten
Semi-duplicate
t/39061?hilit=+playback it's only about the playback-rate though

But yeah
Taiko doesn't need any extra buttons being shown, because that can already be seen.
Yuzeyun

Kuro wrote:

When I watch taiko replays on songs with high bpm and complex streams i'd like to see how the player did it, SLOWLY :x
You'd not understand how I get to FC streams with my technique :P

Saten wrote:

Taiko doesn't need any extra buttons being shown, because that can already be seen.
This, pretty much. Though I want to know the buttons used by a player when watching replays :P
Mithos
The slowdown on replays, why not. I don't see why you can speed up replays for the "omg this is so fast ololol" feeling yet you can't slow down replays to actually learn something.

Taiko already shows keypresses exactly through the drum. Some skins have even edited the drum to make it easier to read. For CtB however, why not.
JhowM
Taiko + FL lv3 you can only see when the right-blue key is pressed
VelperK
I support this.
theowest
To keep it consistent with doubletime, why not this t/39061
0.5x speed is often not as enjoyable to hear as half time speed (0.75)

but because that one was old, so I remade to include double time t/108860/

also, Keep to one request per topic.
Drafura

theowest wrote:

Keep to one request per topic.
Maybe op should modify it to have the keys showed like in standard for other mods (maybe not really important for taiko).
Sakura
I edited it to fit the forum rules about multi-request topic since this already has some SP in it, if someone needs the 0.5x replay speed request please make a separate thread, assuming it doesnt exist already of course (didn't check yet)
jabberwockey

loseri wrote:

rofl totally relevant to the topic

Anyways, + Support
Deif
Support! It's interesting to find out how other people play.
theowest
yay, thanks sakura
Drafura
Bump
sarkras
Really support!
Drafura
Want to add : since hyperdahes are catchable without pressing dash button, this feature is kinda required for CtB.
VelperK
go please
JhowM
this + taiko keys when using FL pls
Aka
support :c
Star!
Harp Note
It would be amazing to have this implemented.

+Support
Annie the Eagle
Support :3
VelperK
I would really like to see this now.
Aka
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump >_<
-Seren-
o.o

support
Shohei Ohtani
This would get really funny because I tend to tap rather than just make one fluid motion so I'd have like 10k hits for a 4 minute song.
eldnl
Support, would be really nice.
Kurokami

CDFA wrote:

This would get really funny because I tend to tap rather than just make one fluid motion so I'd have like 10k hits for a 4 minute song.
That's a very hard way to play bro. o.o

/me goes and trying to tap between jumps
Shohei Ohtani

Kurokami wrote:

CDFA wrote:

That's a very hard way to play bro. o.o

/me goes and trying to tap between jumps
Well no, I don't tap during jumps :3~.

Just like during regular motion without jumps >w<~
[Yue]
Support o3o
Synthox_old
Yep,
+1
Kyon97
support!!!
show more