forum

Yousei Teikoku - Kuraki Sekai no Doukoku

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Saten
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on den 12 juli 2014 at 11:31:51

Artist: Yousei Teikoku
Title: Kuraki Sekai no Doukoku
Source: fortissimo EXS//Akkord:nächsten Phase
Tags: Saten-san Opening La'cryma OnosakiHito
BPM: 320
Filesize: 13132kb
Play Time: 00:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insanity (3,75 stars, 73 notes)
  2. The Dark World's Lament (6,59 stars, 1217 notes)
Download: Yousei Teikoku - Kuraki Sekai no Doukoku
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The Dark World's Lament - Done
Insanity - WIP
[Epicz]
derp
meiikyuu
\o/
Sanae Kochiya
Holy this map is Fast o.O ... and awesome!!!

Edit: This Map blows my Mind away D:
Verdisphena
Kodora
Epic. You must finish it.
I starrred this when i have some kudosu D:
Topic Starter
Saten
I'm still working on it. But I also have alot of other things to do as well :P

But rest assure, I'll finish this
OnosakiHito
Ready for action?!
Topic Starter
Saten
OMG
It's Onosaki!

Hide your birds!
Kodora
And finally first star :3
Topic Starter
Saten
77% done

We're almost there
B2IN
tag in 'op' can't find anything. :3
Topic Starter
Saten

B2IN wrote:

tag in 'op' can't find anything. :3
I know, I love you too

Edit: done with the main diff~
Verdisphena
\awesome/
Aqo
yay it's finished <3

so have any mortals passed this yet?
Lovelyattack
can i make a diff for that song XD
Topic Starter
Saten
I'm very strict with that. This is a really demanding song..
Fiya
Offset +5 cuz like I was testing this taiko I was making and kept getting enormous numbers of 100's on patterns that I could definitely play with exceptional accuracy like d d d d d d lol

Not sure if I'm going to finish that taiko or make something else or just fail and be a lazy like usual. :)
Rizumu Tenshi
Finally you finished it! :) So, lemme see if I can find out something or not...

01:31:103 (1) - imo NC is not needed, the note before this is already an NC.
01:56:041 (3,5) - imo why not make these 2 NC's like some other patterns?
03:33:166 (3,5) - Same with ^.
02:59:791 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Just because the guitar notes here are out of time, you make this 1/3?

I don't know what will people's reaction be if they play this in Tag Coop, this is 320 BPM and is intense...If my attempt to mod was a bad attempt, sorry. But I had to mention that last issue because the guitar notes are 1/2 and you can't make it 1/3 just because the notes are out of time... Lesjuh and Jenny mapped DragonForce songs with 1/4 guitar notes out of time, and they still made it 1/4 because it's 1/4. So why not make the circles 1/2 if the guitar notes are 1/2?
Topic Starter
Saten

Baka Tenshi wrote:

01:31:103 (1) - imo NC is not needed, the note before this is already an NC. I have to keep it for consistency
01:56:041 (3,5) - imo why not make these 2 NC's like some other patterns? yeah, fixed
03:33:166 (3,5) - Same with ^. fixed
02:59:791 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Just because the guitar notes here are out of time, you make this 1/3? it's more to the 1/3 side than 1/2. And 1/2 is what I commonly use in the difficulty

I don't know what will people's reaction be if they play this in Tag Coop, this is 320 BPM and is intense...If my attempt to mod was a bad attempt, sorry. But I had to mention that last issue because the guitar notes are 1/2 and you can't make it 1/3 just because the notes are out of time... Lesjuh and Jenny mapped DragonForce songs with 1/4 guitar notes out of time, and they still made it 1/4 because it's 1/4. So why not make the circles 1/2 if the guitar notes are 1/2? The main beat that I use is 1/2, and that part was kinda unique and I used 1/3
Thanks for checking~
Rizumu Tenshi

Saten wrote:

Baka Tenshi wrote:

01:31:103 (1) - imo NC is not needed, the note before this is already an NC. I have to keep it for consistency
01:56:041 (3,5) - imo why not make these 2 NC's like some other patterns? yeah, fixed
03:33:166 (3,5) - Same with ^. fixed
02:59:791 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Just because the guitar notes here are out of time, you make this 1/3? it's more to the 1/3 side than 1/2. And 1/2 is what I commonly use in the difficulty

I don't know what will people's reaction be if they play this in Tag Coop, this is 320 BPM and is intense...If my attempt to mod was a bad attempt, sorry. But I had to mention that last issue because the guitar notes are 1/2 and you can't make it 1/3 just because the notes are out of time... Lesjuh and Jenny mapped DragonForce songs with 1/4 guitar notes out of time, and they still made it 1/4 because it's 1/4. So why not make the circles 1/2 if the guitar notes are 1/2? The main beat that I use is 1/2, and that part was kinda unique and I used 1/3
Thanks for checking~
Anytime, mate~ :)
wendao
1365 x 768 D:
Jenny
Needs AR9.4/9.6 - doable.
AR10 is shit to alternate.
Rizumu Tenshi

Jenny wrote:

But we can't select AR9.4 or AR9.6 because jesus1412 tried it with his Deathstream Compilation and the AR was broken, and this is 320 BPM, so AR10 is the only way and I myself can play the map well with this AR. You gotta think again.
Oh, Saten, here's a star from me :) And this map needs more attention, it feels like it's ignored!
[Yue]
Saten-Sama /o/

Nice map :3

Star!
Topic Starter
Saten
Thanks for all support :oops:
I'll be home next week and everything will be back to normal :3

Harez wrote:

1365 x 768 D:
Widescreen SB

Jenny wrote:

10 is best for this
Rizumu Tenshi

Saten wrote:

Widescreen SB
Why isn't it 1366x768? I may want to use one as the main menu BG (if I get supporter again) :(
Also why am I the only one who modded--is this map perfect?
Aqo

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Also why am I the only one who modded - is this map perfect?
That's the problem with Saten maps :/ they're too perfect, can't mod anything. No way to give star ;_;

ranking system is silly and makes no sense.
Cristian

Saten wrote:

Thanks for all support :oops:
I'll be home next week and everything will be back to normal :3

Harez wrote:

1365 x 768 D:
Widescreen SB
Topic Starter
Saten
it does not apply to the new feature btw. I made it before that
buny
not single tap friendly