forum

Catch the Beat World Cup 2013 (Concluded - Chile Wins!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
kenji
sorry for late.

Captain: kenji
Team members: kenji, INO_TAKA, Cuvelia, sionKotori(backup)
Time zone: GMT+9

thanks.
VelperK
holy shit that's nice to see
Cuvelia

kenji wrote:

sorry for late.

thanks.
go ~
Ableh

darkserenade wrote:

Captain: darkserenade
Team members: darkserenade, gegeb4t25, FeatherLink, VinzFujisaki (Back-up)
Time Zone : UTC/GMT +7
but indonesian has already have a two team ._.
Drexel13
o_o
brace yourselves.. japanese players are here..
Akatsuki
Finally a Japan team!
GeeNX
Update and add jekasa as back-up ^^ thanks
QHideaki13

Akatsuki wrote:

Finally a Japan team!
Here comes the samurai...!!
Spectre
Captain: TenguKing9
Team Members: TenguKing9, Tenshi, Zak Back up: ????
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) -5:00 UTC
thOnz

QHideaki13 wrote:

Here comes the samurai...!!
The Legendary Samurai XD go japan! :D
_Beatrice
China Team Update and add Gluv as back-up.THANKS A LOT
AsunaKino

kenji wrote:

sorry for late.

Time zone: GMT+9

thanks.
finally! >x<! samurai team~
GeeNX
I want play so much vs kenji <3 Since I started playing ctb, he was always my idol
SakaNaz
Captain : SakaNa
Team Members : SakaNa, 171717277876366a , mayochiki16 , alienflybot
Time Zone : UTC/GMT +8
Deif
2 teams left! Maybe USA and PH?
Asakura MoMo

SakaNa wrote:

Captain : SakaNa
Team Members : SakaNa, 171717277876366a , mayochiki16 , alienflybot
Time Zone : UTC/GMT +8
MrNiceGuy_old
Captain : MrNiceGuy
Team Members : MrNiceGuy, Mystgun , -fairy tail-, Konaruhi (backup)
Time Zone : GMT +8
carol11_old
O.. All team already filled waiting to see :D
QHideaki13

MrNiceGuy wrote:

Still no Seph... orz

Oh well...
Ableh
why seph not join? :(
Topic Starter
Weez
YAAY 32 teams already!! We can start this before taiko :3

GeeNX wrote:

I want play so much vs kenji <3 Since I started playing ctb, he was always my idol
I can make that happen :P
J o J o
Hey, is that really fair for a country to have 2 teams even 3 for Indonesia, seriously its a world cup and there is enough countries to have 32 differents country. Maybe now its too late but in the future, a rule should be add that if there already one team of your country you should wait the really last time until suscribe, to see if there is not another countries who are actually making team. A world cup is the selection of the best player of a country, team B is useless, it just means that you are not good enough for team A. Just my point of view :)
Kin

Weez wrote:

France - Jinchuu ya vizard, Capitaine fares, Keijo, Syfose (Backup)
the player is Keijou, not Keijo ~
gogogo french team D:
Deif
Possible tournament schedule:
  1. Week 1: Group Stage - Round 1
  2. Week 2: Group Stage - Round 2
  3. Week 3: Group Stage - Round 3
  4. Week 4: (Break)
  5. Week 5: Round of 16
  6. Week 6: Quarter-finals
  7. Week 7: Semi-finals
  8. Week 8: Finals + 3rd play match
The Break week could be used for the possible postponed maps if needed.
Topic Starter
Weez

[ J o j o ] wrote:

Hey, is that really fair for a country to have 2 teams even 3 for Indonesia, seriously its a world cup and there is enough countries to have 32 differents country. Maybe now its too late but in the future, a rule should be add that if there already one team of your country you should wait the really last time until suscribe, to see if there is not another countries who are actually making team. A world cup is the selection of the best player of a country, team B is useless, it just means that you are not good enough for team A. Just my point of view :)
I see where you are getting at but I want to give everyone the chance to participate here. CtB is nowhere near as popular as standard where only 1 team represents a country in that tourny. If I did it that way it would be harder to reach a good amount of teams.
J o J o

Weez wrote:

[ J o j o ] wrote:

I see where you are getting at but I want to give everyone the chance to participate here. CtB is nowhere near as popular as standard where only 1 team represents a country in that tourny. If I did it that way it would be harder to reach a good amount of teams.
I mean just give more time before accepting B or C team would be appreciate, now its too late but in the future would be nice and more fair
Nitojgrem

Deif wrote:

Possible tournament schedule:
  1. Week 1: Group Stage - Round 1
  2. Week 2: Group Stage - Round 2
  3. Week 3: Group Stage - Round 3
  4. Week 4: (Break)
  5. Week 5: Round of 16
  6. Week 6: Quarter-finals
  7. Week 7: Semi-finals
  8. Week 8: Finals + 3rd play match
The Break week could be used for the possible postponed maps if needed.
Let's see what will be possible...
Anyways, I wish everyone good luck and much fun! :3
Spectre
USA Team update: Add dbzguru32 as back up
Thanks
Anghios_old

Seph wrote:

PH TEAM

#1 Seph
#2 Seph
#3 Seph
backup: Seph

oh god you guys gonna lose
ASJASJAJAJJAJAJA
Wineandbread
I agree with Jojo, 3 teams for a country seems kinda of a lot for 32 slots total

Anyway, this looks like it will be very interesting! I would be willing to help out if you guys need any more people. (o:
Spectre
USA update:
dbzguru32 is in the main team and Tenshi is now Back-up.
J o J o

Wineandbread wrote:

I agree with Jojo, 3 teams for a country seems kinda of a lot for 32 slots total

Anyway, this looks like it will be very interesting! I would be willing to help out if you guys need any more people. (o:
Yeah even a rule to limit the number of team per country to 2 would be nice. Cause in my case for exemple i was about to play for israel cause of double nationality and complicated story , but we were looking for another player cause lot of israeli are inactive, and now we are fucked cause of multi team from a country >.<
Edit : i'm not here to complain but instead of making a fast tournament try to make a good one representative of all player
eldnl

[ J o j o ] wrote:

Wineandbread wrote:

Yeah even a rule to limit the number of team per country to 2 would be nice. Cause in my case for exemple i was about to play for israel cause of double nationality and complicated story , but we were looking for another player cause lot of israeli are inactive, and now we are fucked cause of multi team from a country >.<
Edit : i'm not here to complain but instead of making a fast tournament try to make a good one representative of all player
this, really, 3 teams is too much ...
QHideaki13

eldnl wrote:

this, really, 3 teams is too much ...
True...The elimination process would be more difficult if there are 3 teams from the same country... :?
Topic Starter
Weez
I'm personally looking into the 3rd Indo team due to someone bringing up that half the team is not really active (2 have >500 plays...)
Ableh
C team its just too much...
thOnz

MrNiceGuy wrote:

This lineup is enough to join CWC goodluck guys have fun and enjoy:)
QHideaki13

thOnz wrote:

We'll meet again soon,thOnz... :)
Konaruhi

thOnz wrote:

uguuu ; u;
Vlad-

[ J o j o ] wrote:

team C is illegal i think, they dont even discuss with us ._.
show more